Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities (11767 Views)

Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised / Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group / UNILAG CONVOCATION ACADEMIC OUTFIT, BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PAYMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by FireUpNow(m): 9:54am On Jan 16
He for include yahoo and yahoo +. Nonsense
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Desolaa1(f): 9:54am On Jan 16
I’m a student of university of Lagos A fresher 100l Faculty of Education Human Kinetics during my registration stuffs after Physical screening my phone got stolen and I couldn’t get information and the school closed for the year not until January I found out that the course registration has closed what can I do please
Will it affect my result
What can I do please help with advice 🥺😢
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Desolaa1(f): 9:54am On Jan 16
Desolaa1:
I’m a student of university of Lagos A fresher 100l Faculty of Education Human Kinetics during my registration stuffs after Physical screening my phone got stolen and I couldn’t get information and the school closed for the year not until January I found out that the course registration has closed what can I do please
Will it affect my result
What can I do please help with advice 🥺😢
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by SirFarads01(m): 9:56am On Jan 16
FuckTheMod:
Nice.

I read Leviticus 25- 44-46 and I was SHOCKED

DEFINITELY, THE BIBLE IS NOT AN INSPIRATION OF ALMIGHTY GOD, IT'S DEFINITELY A BOOK WRITTEN BY MISCHIEVOUS RULERS (RACISTS) TO PERPETUATE THEIR ULTERIOR MOTIVES.

The Bible contains the word of God which
requires wisdom to discern therefore take heed into thyself
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Kinzo0917(m): 10:35am On Jan 16
MrDoGood:

Are you a kid?

You don't need to be told na

That guy is a toddler. Calling him a kid 👦 is an insults to kids around the world
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by gotnel: 10:54am On Jan 16
obonujoker:
All these occultic men
It is because you people have been hypnotised with religion dogmatism, you are now totally blind to the real world.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Ghoxt: 11:10am On Jan 16
Yugoslavia247:
After studying witchcraft be sure not to ever get employed in many institutions not because you are incompetent but the fact that you know so much evil.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Omola2ulv: 11:10am On Jan 16
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by allthingsgood: 11:41am On Jan 16
Yugoslavia247:
After studying witchcraft be sure not to ever get employed in many institutions not because you are incompetent but the fact that you know so much evil. Your boss will not like to work with someone who has a degree in witch craft.

Best thing after that is to go to Ogun state and start the mining factory.

We all know what is mined on Ogun state.

what makes it evil
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by anslemarinze52(m): 11:43am On Jan 16
Iceberg3:
And we keep on wondering why there's darkness in the nation.

Please sane Nigerians,do all you can to quit this place of a country oooo...

I understand you... any little chance I gets I'm taking full advantage of it.
Imagine someone saying these, them really swear for Africa.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by anslemarinze52(m): 11:44am On Jan 16
adonuj:
After graduating with degree in Witch Craft, what happens?

Go to the evil forest and be consulting Sango.. hahaha
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by anslemarinze52(m): 11:45am On Jan 16
TheBillyonaire:
All forms of Academic studies from 1920 till date are lacking in universal understanding of the dynamics of our etheric universe. Wizardry is a craft, an etheric science rooted in magneto-electric dynamics.

I don't need this kind of wizardry..
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by TheBillyonaire: 11:47am On Jan 16
anslemarinze52:

I don't need this kind of wizardry..
I do.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by mofolusho570: 11:52am On Jan 16
On COLOS… On COLOS… On COLOS… On COLOS…On COLOS… On COLOS… On COLOS… On COLOS…...
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Fahd11: 11:55am On Jan 16
.... and majority of his client base will be Igbos within the southwest.
Yugoslavia247:
After studying witchcraft be sure not to ever get employed in many institutions not because you are incompetent but the fact that you know so much evil. Your boss will not like to work with someone who has a degree in witch craft.

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by CoolUsername: 12:37pm On Jan 16
Yugoslavia247:

Look at a black man that has been so buck broken that he thinks his own ancestors practiced evil.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by blueAgent(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16
Yugoslavia247:

I tell you, very foolish ppl with foolish ideas.

Tell me how studying witchcraft would boost our economy or give us portable water and constant electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by blueAgent(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16
goodconsience77:

Ifa don dey compromise oo because everyone want to live big. Are they not the one that are giving this wicked politicians power to suppress the masses. Ifa and withcraft is nothing but backwardness to Africa as a whole.

109% spot on.
You dey mind the foolish ppl?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16
tete7000:
He should leave US and come and spearhead his suggestion here in Nigeria. A man living and lecturing in Oyinbo land talking about colonisation. Someone that has been colonised na hin wan deliver those at home from colonisation.

You dey mind the foolish man, big time hypocrite.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by blueAgent(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16
BlackFlamefromP:

Sure. I will even suggest that every student studying engineering and science courses must combine the course with witchcraft. Because they will need inspiration through witchcraft to generate ideas for new inventions and discoveries. Don't let anyone deceive you, na weting oyibo take dey get advantage be that. Over 90% of all these world reknown inventors and scientist are members of Freemason or some other occult organisations like that

Na lie, stop fooling yourself.

99% of the inventors were inspired by God's grace.
If you like practice witchcraft for 50000years your name na sorry.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by blueAgent(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16
Kushites:

You are mentally colonised to the point of idiocy.

The Chinese, Indians, and Japanese PROUDLY observe their traditional religion, which includes everything from cow worship to snake deification WITHOUT APOLOGY TO ANYBODY.

And you, like a cursed person, dismiss your rich heritage as ‘backwardness’.

Tragic.
And why did the Chinese, Japanese,& Indians not develop their own science and technology, but they had to depend on the Europeans?
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by blueAgent(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16
Kushites:

Exactly. You know the deal.

What our people don’t realise is that the white colonialists came to Africa, craftily demonised, prohibited, and then STOLE our traditional religion, GAVE us theirs that’s based largely on fairytales, and are at this very minute practicing our ancient knowledge and using it against us!

And using it to dominate the world, via their secret societies to which their elite politicians and business leaders belong, such as the freemasons and others.

While we pray to their fabricated white ‘saviour’.

It’s quite pathetic.

Clown.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by tete7000(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16
blueAgent:

You dey the foolish man, bug time hypocrite.

You are the big fool here. A ninicompoop. No sense.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by benardtotti(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16
Sabadon:
grin grin I can imagine someone saying I am in department of witchcraft😆😆😆😆

Harry Potter will be proud.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by blueAgent(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16
tete7000:

You are the big fool here. A ninicompoop. No sense.

Clown.
I was not referring to you, but the professor, you have already sold yourself out as a Fool.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Neddyogu(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16
Village people degree. PhD in charminology.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by tete7000(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16
blueAgent:

Clown.
I was not referring to you, but the professor, you have already sold yourself out as a Fool.

grin... Sorry about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:36pm On Jan 16
I support wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Kushites: 5:09pm On Jan 16
blueAgent:

And why did the Chinese, Japanese,& Indians not develop their own science and technology, but they had to depend on the Europeans?

Why did Europeans not invent mathematics, writing, medicine, the calendar, mining of minerals, iron smelting, architecture, astronomy, alchemy, and philosophy, and had to depend on black Africans?

And if you are too thick to know that these were all black African inventions, without which there would be no modern world today, it’s no wonder you and your ilk feel so blasted inferior to other races.

The whites you worship like a slave are NEWCOMERS to civilisation, who were cave-dwelling savages when Africans were civilising the world. It was ONLY their use of Chinese gunpowder mixture to make firearms in the 17th century that allowed them to go round the world, killing, raping, enslaving, looting, and colonising nations that were beyond their reach for thousands of years prior.

So NOTHING makes them superior to anyone apart from their being greedy, selfish, ruthless opportunists, who care about no one else but themselves.
Re: UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities by Kushites: 5:28pm On Jan 16
goodconsience77:

Just tell me one benefit Africa have derived from witchcrafting other than killing and ritual killing. Tell me what they ve invented in science and technology. Go to a town that is dominated by witchcraft u will see nothing but backwardness, underdevelopment.etc But if u love witchcrafting u can continue to practice it. Meanwhile never compare Japan to any African nation.

Dumb and dumber.

Are the Japanese not practicing Shintoism?

Do you know that Shintoism is more or less IFA religion?

Shintoism is all about ancestor deification, shrines, divination, and the rest of it.

If practicing traditional religion is ‘backward’ and only your filthy white imported religion is legit, then why have you not turned to Germany or USA with your fake white ‘Jesus’ rubbish?

Why have corruption and criminality increased with your imported religion?

Why were Africa’s greatest civilisations of Egypt and Nubia, civilisations that practiced African religion?

Name ONE African civilisation that flourished as a Christian nation.

Answer: Big fat ZERO.

Here in Nigeria, the Benin Kingdom was the most sophisticated civilisation in our history, with Benin city described as being one of the most beautiful cities on Earth by Dutch and Portuguese visitors in the 15th century.

The Benin Kingdom built the world’s largest earthworks and wall/rampart, and Benin city had street lights fuelled by palm oil, with underground drainage, and large, multi-storey houses and monuments in the 15th century, and they were practicing traditional religion.

The idea that traditional African religion is antithetical to development is a COLONIAL LIE that you have been brainwashed with, and you need to UNBRAINWASH yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB, NYSC Move Against Fraudulent Practices (vanguard) / Before You Apply For Laspotech Part-time Form - Read This! / 5 Important Things You Need To Know About JAMB 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.