Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) (34471 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Newsmic: 7:45am On Jan 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvsDmZ0bGnQ

Viral video of how a man helped bathe his wife, assisted her in wearing her underwear and clothes, cooked for her, and cleaned the house during her postpartum recovery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Phyn: 7:49am On Jan 16
Why won't I love my wife

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by talented321: 7:51am On Jan 16
With my precious loud, with my precious babe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Jennyclay(f): 7:55am On Jan 16
God bless all rich men that are taking good care of their wife and children!!

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:56am On Jan 16
Hmmm......I just hope the New born and the Man wont be at loggerhead for those big big watermelons up there....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by emoboy4u: 8:24am On Jan 16
For the cameras...nice one

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Olarewaju89: 8:35am On Jan 16
Everything na Camera!!! undecided

If you hate financially broke men then don't be a financially broke woman... You can not hate what you are, one sided Expectations can Distroy you. If you want a man with a car you show us Exactly where you have parked yours..

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Egoveen: 8:49am On Jan 16
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by WhisperedNoise: 8:49am On Jan 16
Not everything is for the camera. Now that we've seen his private life, what should we do? 🤷🤷🤷

Some of our fathers did more than this for our mothers, and they did not come to social media for validation.

This generation is interesting. We are always posting everything on social media, even the near unclothedness of our wives.

BTW, who was the cinematographer? undecided

PS: The man did good by caring for his wife. Very good. For better for worse. I'm never disputing that fact.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by proxillin(m): 8:49am On Jan 16
for the camera...i did this during the delivery of our 3 kids..

45 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Englishisamust: 8:49am On Jan 16
Some people that didn't chop 3 daily meal yesterday will call him a simp. I dey wait.... Redpills association of Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by chubinwa(m): 8:49am On Jan 16
He is a simple man

5 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Beremx(f): 8:49am On Jan 16
Redpillers left the group chat

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Gmajor(m): 8:49am On Jan 16
They are abroad.
No family member around.
Na me go dey do domestic work for them

6 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by atobs4real(m): 8:50am On Jan 16
Good man.
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by atobs4real(m): 8:50am On Jan 16
Good man.
Keep it up.
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by ednut1(m): 8:50am On Jan 16
This generation has lost it. Everything is now content . Up next maybe people will start recording how they sheet and analyze it😒

38 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by stillwriting: 8:50am On Jan 16
Husband material
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Awise09(m): 8:50am On Jan 16
His duty thou, but why putting everything online this days now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:50am On Jan 16
Very wholesome to watch 🥹
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Kionrae: 8:51am On Jan 16
Who was videoing mumus

5 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by bluestone2015: 8:51am On Jan 16
Go chop first.
chubinwa:
He is a simple man

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:51am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
What of poor men that are also taking care of their wife.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by quadraheem(m): 8:51am On Jan 16
Would that make Nigerians to contribute for him?
Just asking because everything na camera now

4 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by femi4: 8:51am On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
You too like money

The topic has nothing to do with wealth/richness

11 Likes

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by dalongjnr: 8:51am On Jan 16
So,sweet!
Everyman loves a lovely and a homey woman.
We can do anything for them.
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:52am On Jan 16
If you've got the time lipsrsealed
Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by stano2(m): 8:53am On Jan 16
Some ladies are built strong tho, I saw a lady who went to farm 2days after giving birth.

I been think say eyes de pain me when i sight am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:53am On Jan 16
I don't see anything bad in it if you're around to.
It's normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.