Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates (26538 Views)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Olukadeoti(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16
May the entire females in your family experience such condemnable act.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Dearlord(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16
Thisisanfield:
the Husband is a weakling abeg. i will break that mans leg that he would never be able to work again. i wont kill him o. but when he looks at his leg, he would remember what happened. wrestling ni wrestling kor

Don't believe everything you read, there are 3side of a coin but never forget that there must be a cause for an action to occur.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Geovanni412(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16
Millimann:

I was expecting someone to read the story with an objective mind, but found none until I got to your post.
How can a man that's not your husband be touching your breast and you ask him to stop because your children are watching. That's a very weak defense, and she did not shout.
And how can a rapist be trying to rape a married woman when the husband is close by?

I'm totally against rape but the woman's account sounds somehow.

Toh...

Until we hear the other side of the story, it is unwise to conclude anything.

We can only operate on facts.

Anybody can make up any story and find eye witnesses. If you've ever been a victim of false accusation, you'd know this.

Our court system does not convict people based on eye witness testimony of children alone. Stronger evidence and corroboration is needed on such matters.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by 123yes(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:
woman but you enjoyed it, don't lie sad angry
somebody will do it to your wife, sister or mother in your life time and they will enjoy it in Jesus name. AMEN!
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by ObalendeCMS: 3:26pm On Jan 16
Simple man & his sharp wife trying to frame Mr. Muazu.
Simple man didn't know his sharp wife & Mr. Muazu were forking before.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by johnog4sure: 3:36pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Do u know what is rape?
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by tubolancer(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:
You sound like a serial rapist.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by denko(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16
unfortunately is that fight that make some lunatics prick get harder.
EreluRoz:
Useless man.
How is it possible for a man to sustain an erection in that situation? I don't even believe someone can rape me because I won't succumb, I won't let you have your way till you lose that erection, I will bite, fight, spit, pinch and everything.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16
The victim lamented that since her alleged rape, the police have failed to investigate her complaint but have arrested and detained her husband for alleged defamation of the suspect.

No be Nigeria again? Zooooooooo! angry
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Beey(f): 4:12pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:
You are evil personified! Good grief! A woman is violated and you are here writing this? Would you have said the same if the lady in question is a close relative of yours?Yet, here you are celebrating evil against a woman. This is so bad. I pray this generation will learn to think and filter words before talking or typing.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Beey(f): 4:14pm On Jan 16
ObalendeCMS:
Simple man & his sharp wife trying to frame Mr. Muazu.

Simple man didn't know his sharp wife & Mr. Muazu were forking before.
Were you there ? Do you know them or how did you come up with this allegation? I don’t know till when some people will continue to discredit the experiences of women & stop treating women as children of a lesser god.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Snazzy147: 4:16pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Like your mother does right?
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by WhisperedNoise: 4:32pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Shut up!
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Pimine: 5:01pm On Jan 16
EreluRoz:
Useless man.
How is it possible for a man to sustain an erection in that situation? I don't even believe someone can rape me because I won't succumb, I won't let you have your way till you lose that erection, I will bite, fight, spit, pinch and everything.
This question gan gan na wetin been dey my mind because in the process of fighting and forcing and all of that you supposed lose that erection if you're weird enough to get an erection in the first place.

I think they take something before embarking on their rape mission. You know those drugs that get you up even when you aren't aroused.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Rhaspody(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16
The painful thing is that no body will believe her.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by MrPaul2: 5:13pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:
How can she enjoy it in the present of her children? Be reasonable for once na
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Justnation: 5:17pm On Jan 16
This is very pathetic, but I will reserve further comments until proper investigation.
The police must not compromise this case
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by UptownVibes(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16
Thisisanfield:
the Husband is a weakling abeg. i will break that mans leg that he would never be able to work again. i wont kill him o. but when he looks at his leg, he would remember what happened. wrestling ni wrestling kor
Maybe he paid him or promised him something in return. Man when he supposed used 2by2 condemn his legs,make he dey wheelchair for the rest of his life..
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by weslay: 5:52pm On Jan 16
Story don't add up. How does someone rape you when your husband is in the same house. Abeg leave that tory
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by delpee(f): 6:08pm On Jan 16
Akabuking:
You met him on top of your wife and all you could do was wrestle with him?? 2 by 2 would have done a better job.

We never know how we'll react when faced with an unexpected situation. He could have calmly taken his picture in the room as valid evidence instead of fighting him.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Thabothabo101: 6:15pm On Jan 16
Odewaleadesoye:
A 20-year-old housewife, Lubabatu Yusuf, has narrated how one Sani Saleh Mu’azu, a Deputy Superintendent of the Nigerian Immigration Service, who happens to be her husband’s benefactor, allegedly raped her in the presence of her two children.

Recounting her ordeal to journalists in Bauchi on Monday, Lubabatu said the incident occurred when Mu’azu visited their residence on December 9, 2023.

According to the victim, her husband reported the incident, leading to Mu’azu’s arrest, but he was later granted bail.

The victim lamented that since her alleged rape, the police have failed to investigate her complaint but have arrested and detained her husband for alleged defamation of the suspect.

She explained that she and her family have been traumatized by the rape incident and the arrest of her husband.

The woman said,

The traumatised victim, whose husband is still in police custody, expressed regret that three weeks after she petitioned the Bauchi State Commissioner of Police, nothing had been done.

Lubabatu said further that she couldn’t define the exact relationship between Muazu and her husband. She said her husband did not give her details.

She recalled that her husband had a thriving transport business in Kaduna before he met Muazu whom he introduced as an ‘uncle’ and the family saw him as a father figure.

The victim asserted that Mu’azu later lured them to Bauchi with promises of a better life.

According to her, shortly after relocating to Bauchi, her husband’s business collapsed and the family experienced financial hardship forcing them to withdraw their children from school.

Speaking on the development, Founder of African Child Development and Human Rights Protection, a human right organisation, Alkassim Muhammad, expressed disappointment that the police had failed to investigate the complaint of rape brought by the victim and instead arrested her husband.

Akassim recalled that he wrote a petition, dated December 22, 2023, on behalf of the victim, calling on the Bauchi State Commissioner of Police, Auwal Mohammed, to re-arrest the Deputy Superintendent of Immigration and properly investigate the allegation, as rape is crime that must be not be treated with levity.

Alkassim vowed that the African Child Development and Human Rights Protection will take every legal action to ensure that Lubabatu secures justice in the court of law.

When contacted by DAILY POST, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the Bauchi Command, Ahmed Wakil, explained that the victim’s husband, Yusuf, was arrested following a complaint of defamation and other charges.

But Wakil said he could not confirm whether the petition letter addressed to the Commissioner of Police by African Child Development and Human Rights Protection had been received.

He, however, disclosed that the police were investigating the incident.

When contacted by DAILY POST, the accused Immigration Officer, Sani Sale Muazu, denied all the allegations.

He told DailyPost in a phone interview that the allegation is a calculated attempt to dent his name and destroy his career.

However, he added that he would not comment further on the allegation since the issue is being investigated.

DAILY POST

What the hell is a fucking “benefactor” anyway?
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Innomach(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16
Just pray you don't fall a victim, dear!

EreluRoz:
Useless man.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Bliztzer: 6:21pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:

You be rapist too. Na so dem go rape ur wife, say "amen".
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Donaldoni: 7:35pm On Jan 16
Geovanni412:

This story get as e be

Read this line : "
“He then pinned me to the ground with his leg. I couldn’t struggle again, climbed me and started having intercourse with me in front of my children.

“My husband heard my children crying and he rushed inside the room and met Mu’azu on top of me and he held him up and started shouting ‘so this is what you are doing to my wife? This has been your intention of bringing us to Bauchi?’

The question is where was the husband when the woman was struggling with Mu'azu .

Was he deaf or asleep that he couldn't recognise that another man was discussing with his wife or is it that she did not scream when Mu'azu was molesting her?

Secondly, as much as I want to believe that the lady was raped, the question that needs to be asked is this:

How often did Mu'azu come to the house and was this his first time of trying to have sex with her?

It seems strange that a man with such intentions and libido will wait for several months before making his move or could it be that they were having an affair and the lady was against his advance this time around because of the children angry?

Thirdly, and most importantly, how is she 20 yrs old and she has a 7 year old kid already?

The husband, himself, needs to be investigated. The man is as sick as Mr. Muazu.

It's allowed over there

Learn to mind your business and not digress from core issues angry
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Olaolex: 8:18pm On Jan 16
Deefirm:
I know you're a rapist, desist from sure act before you're caught. I will edit it though.

Me? rapist? God forbid such. stop accusing stranger blindly.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by justtoodark: 8:22pm On Jan 16
you women realy need to be more careful....

never be alone with other men....
even if na best friend or brother of your man....
always avoid such situation....
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Darkjudge24: 8:29pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:
U be mumu
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Akabuking: 8:54pm On Jan 16
delpee:

We never know how we'll react when faced with an unexpected situation. He could have calmly taken his picture in the room as valid evidence instead of fighting him.
My it's rape we are talking about not cheating. I can't see my wife in such condition and you expect me to start taking pictures. I go deck that bastard like mad. na that kind case my lawyer dey like. A man is meant to protect his family.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Odebayo4010(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16
EreluRoz:
Useless man.

Pray you should not encounter rapist,when they pin your neck you wouldn't be able to do anything
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by Pinicop(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16
A 20-year-old woman with two children. The older child is 7-years-old. Na wa oo
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by akaahs(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16
Ur husband started raping u at 13, ur Benefactor raped u at 20.......
Hmmmmm
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates by bigcasava1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16
ALCOHOLKILLS:
may it happen to your sister, daughter or mother and they will enjoy it too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Servant Arraigned For Buying $140,000 US Property, Above His Salary / Man Locked Up After Narrowly Escaping Being Shot Dead By Ogun State Sars - Pics / Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.