Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Fix This Error In Your Business. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fix This Error In Your Business. (56 Views)

Error In Painting Of A House That May Lead To Waste Of Money / Error In Painting Of A House That May Lead To Waste Of Money / Get An Error-free Website Or App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fix This Error In Your Business. by mentordot(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I started this business model around April 26 of 2023. Where I sell digital product online for profit, I do not even need to create or import any course before I can sell. Rather I pick product of my choice for free and sell to people that need them... guess what! I use to receive my payment every weekends (Friday).

I made my first sale 3days after I bought my guide course.

After 4 successful sales, things turn around and I found it difficult to make any other sales.

what a crab, then I discovered the secret am going to share with you today.

My name is Morufu Affees A. Currently serving my father's land in osun. Engr. to be.

I found a hidden secret of marketing, which people are not observing that really affect their business and am going to land on your lap for free.

At the end of this blog, you are going to Discover one part of the reasons and solution to;

1. why you are not getting huge amount of
leads to buy what you are selling.

2. why you keep getting low quality leads

3. what contribute to not being able to convert
your leads to customer.

Note; This blog post is not for someone just looking out to start an online business.

Not for people that are not ready to utilize the value am going to drop here. and

you could be interested in the same business I engaged in... just use my signature.

Yes This is for you if;

1. You are selling Digital Or physical product and looking for a way to Fix unclear fault hindering your product sales.

2. Looking for a system that can sell for you even when you are sleeping.

3. Looking for a way to stand out among your
competitors.

After I discovered this fault, my business has really grown and still growing.

****imagine they put pizza in a dirty take away for you, will you like that?

*** Imagine you place your vital information on non attractive page for people to read undecided . Forget it they won't read it and if they did, little will convert to your destination page.

That's what's facing your business not what you are thinking.

This thing that incorporate with some factors that cost you so much is called a LANDING PAGE or A Website.

I know you just look like landing page yes landing page!!!.

Do you remember the last time you tried to run traffic,

how many clicked?
how many convert?
Were they quality?
How many buys?

Why? They loose interest immediately they couldn't get attractive appearance on your landing page, you don't just know.

For me!

*** I only rectify the issue of quality leads after fixing my LANDING PAGE.

I could remember, there was a guy I bought a course from through direct sale. I had to go back and view his website over and over again, it was so amazing. He could have hired a professional to build that for him.

While I was trying to figure out what's really happening, I Discovered some errors many landing page builder make, that finally turn their site to be dump by customers.

1. Using a non catchy headline.
2. not stating the pain point of their prospects
3. not solving problems
4. not showing results
5. not showing reviews or not enough.
6. not promising their leads a safe abode or
final residence.
7. failure to put a strong CTAs
8. not approaching sequently.
9. putting gold in a mud

if you can fix all this in your LANDING PAGE, forget it. I guarantee you good leads.

How to fix these in few steps am about to drop!!!

(1) (Reply)

Event Planning And Balloon Artistry Training 2024 / Kitchen Equipment For Sale / Youtube Seo Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.