Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Can Someone Turn This To A Song/music, Pls. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Someone Turn This To A Song/music, Pls. (659 Views)

Whats Your Favorite Song/music Video? / Which Song/music Do You Think These 3 Ladies Are Dancing To?[picture] / Who Is The Best Love Song Music Composer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Turn This To A Song/music, Pls. by Goldcon: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
Am good @ writing poem and such like. This lines came out of personal experience. Am not good in music/songs. This is something I would have turned to a song by myself. Someone pls, help me create a song out of this lines, that will reflect the emotion.

Sometimes, you chase a rainbow only to discover, it was just water shining in the air.
You reach out and there is nothing there.
No pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow.
Your mind knows it but how will you tell your heart, cos heart can be broken.
Complications of love, complications of life.

goldbergconcepts@gmail.com 08097302967
Re: Can Someone Turn This To A Song/music, Pls. by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
Appropriate for the rock genre.
Re: Can Someone Turn This To A Song/music, Pls. by Goldcon: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
Well, I dont know the exact name 4 that genre but it should be like something by ASA, Lighthouse family, lets say Soul or R&B. thanks

(1) (Reply)

J Money Ft.terry Tha Rapman 'got Em Going' Http://feeleh.com/2011/12/21/j-money-ft-terry-tha-rapman- / Grotto - Lynxxx & Blink +download Link / It's Don Jazzy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.