Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

New Airtel Mifi Set-up Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Airtel Mifi Set-up Problem (196 Views)

If You're A New Airtel Use This Code To Get 20gb Right Now On Any Sim / New Airtel Data Pack - 70MB For #20, 250MB For #50, 5GB For #1000 / Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Airtel Mifi Set-up Problem by simonlee(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17
I just bought a new airtel mifi and I'm having difficulty setting it up. I've tried changing the password via the airtel broadband page and after scaling through all and inputing my new password according to the requirements Stated, I get this "something went wrong" pop-up every single time.
I need help with this please. How do I go about setting up the password and making use of the device?
Thanks in anticipation

Re: New Airtel Mifi Set-up Problem by BadMaster: 5:03pm On Jan 17
Instead of using the Airtel portal to make changes, try making changes to the MiFi via the local interface by visiting 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.8.1 , as the case may be.

The above solution requires that you are already able to connect to the MiFi.
Re: New Airtel Mifi Set-up Problem by simonlee(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17
I've tried doing that with the IP address several times but it doesn't even load on chrome or Opera mini. Do I have to use a laptop to doit?
Re: New Airtel Mifi Set-up Problem by honsule(m): 10:02am On Jan 22
hope you are aware u have to use alternate airtel number to set it up. don't use the number that came with the mifi

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 40 Series Expected: Infinix X6850 (note 40 Pro) To Join The Lineup / Can't Add Phone Number For Verification On My X Account. / ���samsung Galaxy Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.