Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess (7555 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by ceomike(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
Clarion Chukwura has not been as active as she used to be on television. The reason is not far-fetched.

The screen diva delved into fashion, following the launch of her clothing line, Clarion Chukwura Clothing (C3).

Now, it seems Chukwura might be more religious than she makes out. Believe it or not, she is about to be ordained as a deaconess at the Jesus Dominion Assembly, Omole Phase I, Lagos State.

Chukwura told us in a telephone interview that she was very happy about the ordination.

“I’m very excited about my ordination. Contrary to what people think, I’m a very spiritual person. I don’t joke with my spirituality,” she says.

Source: http://www./2011/11/05/clarion-chukwura-turns-deaconess/

Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by Goldieluks: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
wow. undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by BootyOnMe: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
Desperation has set in.
The only sure career for ANY Nigerian woman without a husband or source of employment after "market" nor dey sell again.
At least as a 'Deaconess' she can be assured of free food/housing/transportation. . . .PLUS CONSTANT ANNOINTING FROM BOTH MAN AND GOD EVVVVERY NIGHT!!! cheesy

*Free Poooohsie For One Ugly, Hungry Pastor* wink
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by r231(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
hmmmm undecided
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by icenene(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Desperation has set in.
The only sure career for ANY Nigerian woman without a husband or source of employment after "market" nor dey sell again.
At least as a 'Deaconess' she can be assured of free food/housing/transportation. . . .PLUS CONSTANT ANNOINTING FROM BOTH MAN AND GOD EVVVVERY NIGHT!!! cheesy

*Free Poooohsie For One Ugly, Hungry Pastor* wink
na wa u o
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by BootyOnMe: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
icenene:

na wa u o

Na turu na!
How many Nigerian women do you find being 'Deaconesses' in the civilized world? cheesy
Any Nigerian woman that becomes a 'born-again' or a 'deaconess' in a white man's land must have killed or eaten no less than 1000 people or babies!
Just like asking me to become a 'deaconess' or a 'prophetess' in this GREEEEEEEAT USA! shocked
Tufiakwa! Poverrrry nefa HAMA me reach dati stage o!
Kei! cry

Na woman wey nor get house or work for Naija. . . or don taya to sell 'ol pooohsie, na im dey jyion 'church''(aka CULTS IN UNCOMPLETED BUILDINGS WITHOUT LIGHT OR WATER FOR THE EXTREMELY POOOOOR IN FLESH AND SPIRIT"wink for Nigeria!

May my GOD of ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL continue to say 'God Forbid'!
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by whiteroses(f): 2:13am On Nov 06, 2011
yeah right my deaconess in my holy church loves bleaching her skin too grin but might be that she is well loved and respected at her church, she'll be of good use, in womens meeting she'll outsand and if she advices our youths they are more likely to listen to her. She looks like a nice woman but i beleive her reputation gave her the honour of a deaconess! cos if you don't joke with spirituality you wont feel very comfortable carresing and sucking jim iykes nipple on set but who God has bless human being dey bless on top cool
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by Mcleo007(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2011
What a MILF! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by Lacoolmley: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2011
Many Nigerian women don't become Deaconesses in the western world either because of the hectic nature of their jobs and family commitments or other reasons. If the western society was designed to give people plenty of spare time, they would definitely have time for other aspects of their lives. The fact that one decides to take his/her spirituality to a higher level doesn't necessarily mean the person is desperate. Many things happen to people which changes their perception of life in general and draws them closer to God. While some may become born again because they have eaten babies, some can also become born again because their babies have been eaten. Abi e no fit happen?
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by BootyOnMe: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2011
Hmmm!
Thank you!
Just baffling that Nigerian women seem to be 'Christ-Loving' when they are without men and/or are jobless.
Nigerian men become 'Christ-Loving' after they have killed a few people or their Babalawos has asked them to 'honor' their covenents with Satan.

Why don't these peeps EVER give their lives when the going is good? undecided
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by TenKobo1: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2011
Contrary to what people think, I’m a very spiritual person. I don’t joke with my spirituality,” she says.

grin grin grin God please come and destroy the gullible, those who fall for anything and everything grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by juman(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2011
I don't understand why people made negative comments here.

She is now Deaconess, fine.
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by yommysomguy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
God help us all
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by ideylaff: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Bleaching must stop then, shhhhh
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by ronkebp(f): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Hmmm!
Thank you!
Just baffling that Nigerian women seem to be 'Christ-Loving' when they are without men and/or are jobless.
Nigerian men become 'Christ-Loving' after they have killed a few people or their Babalawos has asked them to 'honor' their covenents with Satan.

How come you know too much? you should not be trusted!!! Abii na experience? cool cool
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by abiike: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
Bleaching is not a sin. *runs away* I have no issues with her jor, if the church deemed her worthy of it. No wahala. She has left her past behind.
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by Redman44(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Hmn. I wish Clarion Chukwura the best. She was great as an actress and she has a good diction. Well, she might have misbehaved in the past but being Christ entails a new beginning. I really hope she is sincere about her calling. True Christianity is a serious matter o cool cool cool. For all those criticizing her, I feel you should also look at yourselves in the mirror. No one is perfect. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by vivika(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Oga! i only want to say something on this point^^^^, when the going was good, i was the most god-loving sister you will ever meet, when it became bad, i vexed for God, considering say, i was faithful when it was good. So no be everybody follow this pattern. PS: i have repented of my stupidity
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
Redman44:

Hmn. I wish Clarion Chukwura the best. She was great as an actress and she has a good diction. Well, she might have misbehaved in the past but being Christ entails a new beginning. I really hope she is sincere about her calling. True Christianity is a serious matter o cool cool cool. For all those criticizing her, I feel you should also look at yourselves in the mirror. No one is perfect. Cheers.
Well said. I concur!
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by BootyOnMe: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
ronkebp:

How come you know too much? you should not be trusted!!! Abii na experience? cool cool

Abeg cool down for Jisos!
I have never been born-again and NEVER will.
Just my observation. . . not experience.
Na pipo wey dey live hypocritic lives na dem need repentance! cool

vivika:

Oga! i only want to say something on this point^^^^, when the going was good, i was the most god-loving sister you will ever meet, when it became bad, i vexed for God, considering say, i was faithful when it was good. So no be everybody follow this pattern. PS: i have repented of my stupidity

From ya bed abi?
I h-understand!
I know many like you too.
This religion thingy be like the famous Dolly Parton song. . .
"Coat of Many Colors. . .
with patches on ya britches. . . .
that ya momma maaaaaaade for yaaaaah"! grin

E go beta one day. . . mu he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by DesireKeneObi: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2011
Wow! Am exited and i welcome the good new. Clarion Chukwura is a wonderful lady, very beautiful and intelligent. I think she will make a good minister in the church.
Pls if you see her tell her i love her. Note: stop talking bad about her, afterall she is better than your sister
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by browneyes7(f): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2011
I am HAPPY 4 HER cheesy
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by mymadam(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
Folks, is it true that Sir Shina Peters is also about to give his life to Jesus? If yes, is this just a coincidence or? Well, if all of us suddenly become born-again, who is gonna vie for the presidency of Naija IN 2015 since it's widely believed that the ASO ROCK HOT SEAT is definitely NOT for angels! By the way has any born-again ever occupied the HOT SEAT? Just a thought!
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by ChiDalu1: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Abeg cool down for Jisos!
I have never been born-again and NEVER will.
Just my observation. . . not experience.
No pipo wey dey live hypocritic lives na dem need repentance! cool

Nne when it comes to matters like this, never say never. . . go ask Saul of Tarsus ooo grin
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by BootyOnMe: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Chi-Dalu:

Nne when it comes to matters like this, never say never. . . go ask Saul of Tarsus ooo grin

Till then.
As I HATE Christians and Christianity reach? shocked
That can NEVER happen.
Many of my family members died without accepting Christ.
I mean many. We go jam for dia! kiss
My God loves me just the way I am. . . and keeps blessing me so!
I can't stand churches. . . I can't stand religion, I can't stand christianity!
Please, don't pray for moi o! cheesy
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by ChiDalu1: 12:43am On Nov 11, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Till then.
As I HATE Christians and Christianity reach? shocked
That can NEVER happen.
Many of my family members died without accepting Christ.
I mean many. We go jam for dia! kiss
My God loves me just the way I am. . . and keeps blessing me so!
I can't stand churches. . . I can't stand religion, I can't stand christianity!
Please, don't pray for moi o! cheesy

Mbanu nu, u don enter my prayer list be dat. . . grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by BoOOosHBoy: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
Steadily
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by oge4real(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2011
I wish her d best and hope she remains steadfast.
Re: Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess by sweetc: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
boooooooooooriiiiiiiiinnnnnng! sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

D3de And Ehidiana Of Wazobia Fm Ph / Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children / Destiny's Child: Who Is The Finest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.