Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes (4114 Views)

Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught / Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by Ladyshine6(f): 5:57pm On Jan 18
Hahaha 🤣

Who God go judge?
Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by candygist: 6:41pm On Jan 18
engrfaruq:

Next time use your brain before commenting.

You are sympathetic to them, thats why.
Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by engrfaruq(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18
candygist:

You are sympathetic to them, thats why.

And you're are sympathetic to currency counterfeiters.
Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by candygist: 7:15am On Jan 19
engrfaruq:

And you're are sympathetic to currency counterfeiters.

Jokes on you.
Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by BabaHenry(m): 7:44am On Jan 19
engrfaruq:

OZAMMADU, I WOULD'VE GUESSED THE NAME WITHOUT SEEING IT.

MEANWHILE, IF HE PAYS KIDNAPPERS WITH FAKE CURRENCY TODAY, TOMORROW IT WOULD BE YOU.

OHHH... I REMEMBER, ANYTHING FROM YOUR AXIS IS FAKE.

Engineer farouq

How can you be so foolish!!!
You tribal bigot

How can you be so shallow minded that someone would be able to carry out such a thing without the supervision of law enforcement agency ??
Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by engrfaruq(m): 10:13am On Jan 19
BabaHenry:

Engineer farouq

How can you be so foolish!!!
You tribal bigot

How can you be so shallow minded that someone would be able to carry out such a thing without the supervision of law enforcement agency ??

Which "Law Enforcement Agency" supervised the payment? It wasn't stated in the report, but you can educate me on that, I'm always ready to learn, while still maintaining the principle of "it's very dangerous to make assumptions".
Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by engrfaruq(m): 10:14am On Jan 19
candygist:

Jokes on you.

Aren't you alarmed that there's five million Naira fake currency out there, and to mae it worse, all in the custody of one person?
Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by candygist: 11:13am On Jan 19
engrfaruq:

Aren't you alarmed that there's five million Naira fake currency out there, and to mae it worse, all in the custody of one person?

I'm more alarmed of the kidnapping going on nationwide. Life of Nigerian citizens don't matter to our people anymore.
Re: Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes by engrfaruq(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19
candygist:

I'm more alarmed of the kidnapping going on nationwide. Life of Nigerian citizens don't matter to our people anymore.

Will two wrongs make a right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Knew That The Word POLICE Is An Acronym? / VIDEO Nigerian Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Benue, Hangs Around Till He Dies / All My Money Just Got WIPED OFF!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.