Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy (749 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy by Frizo: 11:51pm On Jan 19
In a surprising turn of events, a video featuring Pastor Adeboye, the esteemed leader of the Redeemed Church, has taken the internet by storm. The video, originally shared on X, became a trending topic as numerous individuals expressed their strong opinions about a prayer that went awry.

The focal point of the uproar revolves around a prayer video that, due to its controversial nature, faced significant backlash. The prayer, which was swiftly removed from X, stirred emotions among Nigerians who found Pastor Adeboye's prayer point unsettling.

Read full story and video here
https://chosenozo.com.ng/pastor-adeboyes-prophecy-sparks-online-frenzy/

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy by Ance4Liverpool: 12:31am On Jan 20
It might be a slip of tongue and that man is very old and supposed to have retired

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy by Naijanascam: 12:31am On Jan 20
The man that once saw his beautiful house in a secured heaven but rejected it and be acquiring so much on earth🌎 where he is moving around with so much security men in convoys should be questioned

And the whole congregations clapped👏 over it without thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy by Chukwuka319(m): 5:06am On Jan 20
I still pity those who are still falling for all these bullshit from these Pentecostal churches and their GOs.
People should learn to be their own prophets, because no prayers are more powerful than the ones you do for yourself.
But religious fools won't understand this, because their brains have been so zombiefied and placed in a 14 inch deep freezer.
I have long ceased to take this man serious, ever since he displayed a hypocritical behaviour online concerning the Israel-Hamas war, during its early weeks,last week.
Anything RCCG is as disgusting as witchcraft to me now.
Matthew 7:21-23 is heavily going to apply on the Judgement day.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy by Enculer2: 9:50am On Jan 21
Scam artist leading a multi-billion naira business. There is a limitless supply of desperate low IQ Nigerians really to make these people rich.

Business is good.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This? / Its Been A While I Wrote Something / Figure On The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.