Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Need A Partner To Learn Autocad, Webdesign Or Something Else Together - Egbeda - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Need A Partner To Learn Autocad, Webdesign Or Something Else Together - Egbeda (917 Views)

Professional Webdesign Company In Portharcout Www.cdtweb.net Call 08035423316 / Learn Webdesign From The Masters / Teach Yourself Webdesign/development Using Video Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Partner To Learn Autocad, Webdesign Or Something Else Together - Egbeda by gidibwoy: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2011
Now i'm tired of the job search and stuff, if you are too, you have a good laptop, and you reside in or around egbeda, I want us to teach ourselves something at least before the year's ending. Your own internet connection will be highly appreciated too.
Say web design or AutoCAD or any other recommended subject
We can learn it faster, better if we have a team.

I have dreamweaver and AutoCAD 2011. I'll install them for free for you, you don't pay anything, we'll only be developing ourselves with the resources at hand. If you have any other suggestion apart from web design or autocad, your idea is welcome, and I will source for the software.

email me xerxesng@hotmail.com
Re: Need A Partner To Learn Autocad, Webdesign Or Something Else Together - Egbeda by gidibwoy: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2011
yOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE PAID A FREAKING DIME!!
NEITHER ARE YOU GOING TO PAY ANYONE. THIS IS JUST FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY IDLE, AND WANT TO DEVELOP THEMSELVES.

MATERIALS AND RESOURCES TO LEARN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE SOURCED BY ME.

I WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE WELL VERSED WITH THEIR COMPUTERS, NOT COMPUTER ROOKIES. TO THIS END, YOU SHOULD HAVE PROFICIENCY IN SOME SOFTWARE. BE IT VIRTUAL DJ, WORD, WHATEVER TO SHOW YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A SYSTEM AT LEAST.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Names For 1000 Naira / Become A Professional Joomla Site Developer With This Powerful Beginners Manual! / Imagine Learning And Hosting Your Website With Just N1000 Per Annum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.