Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me (1096 Views)

There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Lets Make You Royal~Ladies n Gents Fashion Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 9:16am On Jan 20
In as much I would like to condemn the dastardly act of men who lure unsuspecting women to secluded places and kill them for ritual purposes, I would also like to talk some sense into the women and my fellow ladies who jump at every man for money instead of getting something legit to do and live independently.

Every Woman should try to be industrious. Women, please get something doing no matter how little and pray over it. God is able to bless and increase it for you with time. I know life can be very difficult sometimes for single women ( and even some married women) but with prayers and hard work you'll pull through. Stop relying and depending on this demons, They always have one evil cooking up their sleeves as they dole out money to you. The devil doesn't have a free gift for any one. Only 2% of men will help you for free.. for most men, if they know they'll get nothing from helping you, they will never help you. Trust me.

Don't base your entire life around men. You can succeed and be what you want to be without them. Now how much is a man going to give you that will not see you running to him or another man in the next few days again? They can only give you little change that will take you for just a few days and then you're back on the street again looking for another man to sort you out.

Get something legit and God will breathe on it.
I have been through a lot as a single trying to survive without anyone. I'm not trying to project myself as the most perfect lady, don't get me wrong. Just trying to say if I can summount those challenges and be where I am today then anyone can do it. It's a matter of hard work, dedication and time.

I've been in a situation where go no go, come no come. I asked myself, for how long?
I set out and began to look for survival jobs. Since the dream job was not forth coming. I told a lady friend of mine I need a job that I'll be earning daily and I supported it with prayers. Under a few weeks I got a job with a Justice where I go to make breakfast for him every morning because his family is based abroad. He paid me 700 the first day but after the first day he increased it to 1k. Meanwhile while waiting for the daily job, I went to join one woman in her small school and told her I teach phonics o. Let me come and be taking her school. She said she can only pay me 230 everyday I agreed . Just to put food in my stomach. I never for once thought of going to sleep with any man for money because my parents taught me I can work and earn my own money. So with the 230, I was pushing it until I got the tea girl job. The justice was so surprised to see a beautiful lady like me willing to do such a job and kept asking me to marry him that he'll sponsor me abroad that he has never seen such a responsible level headed lady like me before. The way I'll make the pap and go round to source for akara or moimoi early in the morning before he wakes up and make sure his breakfast was ready kept surprising Otunba. I'll just be smiling because I know where I was going was not too far again.

In the school I was earning 230 naira, a parent now saw the effect of phonics in her child and told me to come and be doing home lessons for her. 5k. That's how I survived that period with serious prayers and scabashing while going to big schools to summit my proposal.

In the course of serving Otunba tea and pap, he called me one day and said there's a Money FG has been owing him for years and he has fought with everything to get this entitlement to no avail but that since I joined him he has been experiencing open doors and that finally fg has released the money. Baba Dashed me 10k and said now he wants to marry me and will take care of me but I collected the money, said thank you and said no. I told God it was time to leave because the pestering became too much. He stopped calling me for early morning tea and pap. Then someone in the school I ran away from during ebola period recommended me to a parent and said I was good. The parent called me for home lesson, through her I got another parents and another and another until my hands were full. These were saint saviour students that pay 400k for school fees then imagine what I charged them. Haaa.. I was balling. If I had relied on men would I have gotten to that stage?

I continued and told God I want to start getting schools of my own. That was how people started recommending me to schools and most of the schools I have today were on recommendation that's to show you the hand of God was in it. The only one I got was by that leading of the holy spirit. Immediately I entered the school, introduced myself and dropped my proposal I was asked to come back for a chat and after that I resumed and God has been faithful because He was with me through the rough ride.

You have to let God in on the journey while you persevere and he'll raise you up in due time and don't stop seeking his face even after you've crossed some hurdles because as humans we keep aiming higher for better life and only God can make that happen. So you need him not men.

Learn from my story o. Because I'm still coming to share another testimony from this stage I am now to a higher level and better life God is taking me to. With God I'm already there and no demon, I repeat, no demon can stop God in my life.
Amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by tonicyril: 9:24am On Jan 20
....And this is the confidence we have in Him, that whenever we ask Him according to His plan, He heareth us...

A no dey read bible again, but I can still remember this from those days when a dey read bible...

For ur strength to stand steadfast, this is what I always tells my ladies who find one excuse or the other, if to say na so men dey find excuse u think say dem go dey see money give you?? Nothing us given on the platter of gold, when u work u will earn, u don't want to work but u run go marry man because u re looking for an escape route and later after one child the man run go meet another bunny and turn u to a single mother, that work wey u no wan do u go come do am tire. And after u will be saying men are scum, single mothers dey suffer..no, u never suffer u just dey start, sebi u no wan get sense ni, men go teach u how to work and make ur own money grin grin

No one is restricted to work, there us no other Almighty formula to work it out...if u work u will earn, if u don't work but sell ur pvssies around then expect to become an unexpected single mother or a sacrificial lamb on the altar of babalawo.

But sha oooh, concerning ur refusal to marry Otunba, (tho its boils down to personal preferences) but Bible never condemn polygamy oh, Bible never for once condemn polygamy

Women would always outnumber men, if men are to choose just one woman where do u want other women to see husband?? Or do u think the excess women won't need sexual and emotional needs at some point?? So they should resort to oloshoism abi??

Inasmuch as a man can take care of two wives, meet their needs and balance their equation without much hassles then polygamy is allowed..

For me I prefer polygamy to oloshoism anyday anytime. Its better to be in a polygamy than to be doing olosho around Allen or Enehren Junction.

Some women don't even need ur money, they just want to feel ur warmth, feel ur presence around as man and that is all but they don't have a man to fulfill that with them so they tend to do some nasty things to quench their desires...
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by advanceDNA: 9:30am On Jan 20
Finally......a thread of women advising women to take caution, be safe, and be industrious

and not just going from thread to thread looking for men to blame...

I support this thread and many more "women helping women" threads, with 20bags of rice and 6 drums of diesel... grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 9:40am On Jan 20
advanceDNA:
Finally......a thread of women advising women to take caution, be safe, and be industrious

and not just going from thread to thread looking for men to blame...

I support this thread and many more "women helping women" threads, with 20bags of rice and 6 drums of diesel... grin cool

LoL... No be audio support o. Bring the physical bags of rice make single ladies and single mothers share am for Open market square grin grin cheesy..

On a more serious note, men don too kill women on top wetin now? You men that were created to protect and care for us now turn around to be killing the women. Not fair o. Hm.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by advanceDNA: 9:45am On Jan 20
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL... No be audio support o. Bring the physical bags of rice make single ladies and single mothers share am for Open market square grin grin cheesy..

On a more serious note, men don too kill women on top wetin now? You men that were created to protect and care for us now turn around to be killing the women. Not fair o. Hm.

Well..the world is an evil place.... killing and other evil vices is not exclusive to any gender.. hence, the need to be safe.....

Life is generally a risk..still..am I not increasing the chances of something bad happening by jumping into the car or home of a stranger because of sex or cheap money that I could have worked for...
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 9:47am On Jan 20
advanceDNA:

Well..the world is an evil place.... killing and other evil vices is not exclusive to any gender.. hence, the need to be safe.....

Life is generally a risk..still..am I not increasing the chances of something bad happening by jumping into the car or home of a stranger because of sex or cheap money that I could have worked for...

Hm . It is well with the female gender.
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Ibaaboy(m): 9:51am On Jan 20
nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Anunakeeh: 1:13pm On Jan 20
Jewessgratitud3:
In as much I would like to condemn the dastardly act of men who lure unsuspecting women to secluded places and kill them for ritual purposes, I would also like to talk some sense into the women and my fellow ladies who jump at every man for money instead of getting something legit to do and live independently.

Every Woman should try to be industrious. Women, please get something doing no matter how little and pray over it. God is able to bless and increase it for you with time. I know life can be very difficult sometimes for single women ( and even some married women) but with prayers and hard work you'll pull through. Stop relying and depending on this demons, They always have one evil cooking up their sleeves as they dole out money to you. The devil never has any free gift. Only 2% of men will help you for free.. for most men, if they know they'll get nothing when they help, they will never help you. Trust me.

Don't base your entire life around men. You can succeed and be what you want to be without them. Now how much is a man going to give you that will not see you running to him or another man in the next few days again? They can only give you little change that will only take you for a few days and then you're back on the street again looking for another man to sort you out.

I have been through a lot as a single trying to survive without anyone. I'm not trying to project myself as the most perfect lady, don't get me wrong. Just trying to say if I can summount those challenges and be where I am today then anyone can do it. It's a matter of hard work, dedication and time.

I've been in a situation where go no go, come no come. I asked myself, for how long?
I set out and began to look for survival jobs. Since the dream job was not forth coming. I told a lady friend of mine I need a job that I'll be earning daily and I supported it with prayers. Under a few weeks I got a job with a Justice where I go to make breakfast for him every morning because his family is based abroad. He paid me 700 the first day but after the first day he increased it to 1k. Meanwhile while waiting for the daily job, I went to join one woman in her small school and told her I teach phonics o. Let me come and be taking her school. She said she can only pay me 230 everyday I agreed . Just to put food in my stomach. I never for once thought of going to sleep with any man for money because my parents taught me I can work and earn my own money. So with the 230, I was pushing it until I got the tea girl job. The justice was so surprised to see a beautiful lady like me willing to do such a job and kept asking me to marry him that he'll sponsor me abroad that he has never seen such a responsible level headed lady like me before. The way I'll make the pap and go round to source for akara or moimoi early in the morning before he wakes up and make sure his breakfast was ready kept surprising Otunba. I'll just be smiling because I know where I was going was not too far again.

In the school I was earning 230 naira, a parent now saw the effect of phonics in her child and told me to come and be doing home lessons for her. 5k. That's how I survived that period with serious prayers and scabashing while going to big schools to summit my proposal.

In the course of serving Otunba tea and pap, he called me one day and said there's a Money FG has been owing him for years and he has fought with everything to get this entitlement to no avail but that since I joined him he has been experiencing open doors and that finally fg has released the money. Baba Dashed me 10k and said now he wants to marry me and will take care of me but I collected the money, said thank you and said no. I told God it was time to leave because the pestering became too much. He stopped calling me for early morning tea and pap. Then someone in the school I ran away from during ebola period recommended me to a parent and said I was good. The parent called me for home lesson, through her I got another parents and another and another until my hands were full. These were saint saviour students that pay 400k for school fees then imagine what I charged them. Haaa.. I was balling. If I had relied on men would I have gotten to that stage?

I continued and told God I want to start getting schools of my own. That was how people started recommending me to schools and most of the schools I have today were on recommendation that's to show you the hand of God was in it. The only one I got was by that leading of the holy spirit. Immediately I entered the school, introduced myself and dropped my proposal I was asked to come back for a chat and after that I resumed and God has been faithful because He was with me through the rough ride.

You have to let God in on the journey while you persevere and he'll raise you up in due time and don't stop seeking his face even after you've crossed some hurdles because as humans we keep aiming higher for better life and only God can make that happen. So you need him not men.

Learn from my story o. Because I'm still coming to share another testimony from this stage I am now to a higher level and better life God is taking me to. With God I'm already there and no demon, I repeat, no demon can stop God in my life.
Amen.

Story.

95% of Nigerian Women/Ladies left the group chat.

Ndi Ala.

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 1:56pm On Jan 20
Anunakeeh:

Story.

Ndi Ala.
Of course I know they'll leave because it sounds stupid to them when they think of the Brazilian and bone straight hair they can get in just one trip and I'm here talking about how I survived on 200 and 1k till God prospered the works of my hand. Me I have sha said my own.

If e never taya Dem as dey are cutting their head, let them continue. All I know is, there are still Legit Jobs out there to survive with pending when the dream job comes. If them fit commot eyes for big things, life will be more easy for them.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Nice2023(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Every Woman should try to be industrious. Women, please get something doing no matter how little and pray over it. God is able to bless and increase it for you with time. I know life can be very difficult sometimes for single women ( and even some married women) but with prayers and hard work you'll pull through. Stop relying and depending on this demons, They always have one evil cooking up their sleeves as they dole out money to you. The devil never has any free gift. Only 2% of men will help you for free.. for most men, if they know they'll get nothing when they help, they will never help you. Trust me.

Don't base your entire life around men. You can succeed and be what you want to be without them. Now how much is a man going to give you that will not see you running to him or another man in the next few days again? They can only give you little change that will only take you for a few days and then you're back on the street again looking for another man to sort you out.

Amen.

Great u...

I like ur determination.

Keep it up...if I was single guy na women with brain like u I dey like.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by henrimoto(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Hm . It is well with the female gender.
@ jewessgratitude. ...Happy 2024. Year 2024 will favour Us all.

Since this new year, me and you never greet.
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 6:13pm On Jan 20
Nice2023:

Great u...

I like ur determination.

Keep it up...if I was single guy na women with brain like u I dey like.

Thank you my brother. It's not by my power. It the grace of God.
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by garriAndsugar: 6:54pm On Jan 20
Thanks for sharing your touching and great story
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 7:22pm On Jan 20
garriAndsugar:
Thanks for sharing your touching and great story

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Sirqt5(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20
beautiful lady like u ? mbeke feeling funky 🤣🤣🤣 . keep opening thread upandan out of desperation 46yo evening newspaper grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 8:19pm On Jan 20
Sirqt5:
beautiful lady like u ? mbeke feeling funky 🤣🤣🤣 . keep opening thread upandan out of desperation 46yo evening newspaper grin grin grin

Seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod
RoyalRoy
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 9:32pm On Jan 20
henrimoto:
@ jewessgratitude. ...Happy 2024. Year 2024 will favour Us all.

Since this new year, me and you never greet.

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by ecolime(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21
Summary

There is dignity in labour. Don't sell your body/pride for money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 7:45am On Jan 23
tonicyril:
....And this is the confidence we have in Him, that whenever we ask Him according to His plan, He heareth us...

A no dey read bible again, but I can still remember this from those days when a dey read bible...

For ur strength to stand steadfast, this is what I always tells my ladies who find one excuse or the other, if to say na so men dey find excuse u think say dem go dey see money give you?? Nothing us given on the platter of gold, when u work u will earn, u don't want to work but u run go marry man because u re looking for an escape route and later after one child the man run go meet another bunny and turn u to a single mother, that work wey u no wan do u go come do am tire. And after u will be saying men are scum, single mothers dey suffer..no, u never suffer u just dey start, sebi u no wan get sense ni, men go teach u how to work and make ur own money grin grin

No one is restricted to work, there us no other Almighty formula to work it out...if u work u will earn, if u don't work but sell ur pvssies around then expect to become an unexpected single mother or a sacrificial lamb on the altar of babalawo.

But sha oooh, concerning ur refusal to marry Otunba, (tho its boils down to personal preferences) but Bible never condemn polygamy oh, Bible never for once condemn polygamy

Women would always outnumber men, if men are to choose just one woman where do u want other women to see husband?? Or do u think the excess women won't need sexual and emotional needs at some point?? So they should resort to oloshoism abi??

Inasmuch as a man can take care of two wives, meet their needs and balance their equation without much hassles then polygamy is allowed..

For me I prefer polygamy to oloshoism anyday anytime. Its better to be in a polygamy than to be doing olosho around Allen or Enehren Junction.

Some women don't even need ur money, they just want to feel ur warmth, feel ur presence around as man and that is all but they don't have a man to fulfill that with them so they tend to do some nasty things to quench their desires...

I should have married a man old enough to be my grandpa? God forbid! By the way Otunba is late now. I didn't even when he died because after I left I stopped going there for good and since God already blessed me with many home lessons, make person no go rape me one day..it was after two years when I saw the boy that was helping him then with house chores and asked after him and he said baba died two years ago.

You're saying polygamy is good bla bla bla.. it's the same polygamy that made his family abandon him and relocate abroad after he married a second wife who later died and left him lonely. By then the other children were all grown are living fine with their aged mother abroad. He told me his life history expecting me to pity him. It was because of that he needed someone to come and cook and help him do all his chores because his first family no send him again and beautiful second wife ( according to him) don kpai. So you see, polygamy did not favor him. you now say I shouldn't have refused him. Bikokwa.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by tonicyril: 11:14am On Jan 23
Jewessgratitud3:

I should have married a man old enough to be my grandpa? God forbid! By the way Otunba is late now. I didn't even when he died because after I left I stopped going there for good and since God already blessed me with many home lessons, make person no go rape me one day..it was after two years when I saw the boy that was helping him then with house chores and asked after him and he said baba died two years ago.

You're saying polygamy is good bla bla bla.. it's the same polygamy that made his family abandon him and relocate abroad after he married a second wife who later died and left him lonely. By then the other children were all grown are living fine with their aged mother abroad. He told me his life history expecting me to pity him. It was because of that he needed someone to come and cook and help him do all his chores because his first family no send him again and beautiful second wife ( according to him) don kpai. So you see, polygamy did not favor him. you now say I shouldn't have refused him. Bikokwa.

1) I didn't know if he was much older than you, I tot it's a young otunba..

2) he was not the cause of his second wife death and he didn't plan it that way, u don't know what his first wife did to him to warrant him marrying second wife.

Men need care and attention and the moment that is lacking from his wife he tend to look for it outside..no mater how u paint it I don't blame him a bit unless he's the one that maltreated his first wife.

I have a father figure who was subjected to sufferings and hunger by his wife and children, he complained so tey dem no change(this happened for my korokoro eye no be say a dey yarn). After everything everything he met a widower who was coking for him morning and night, omo baba quickly grab his copy, this tin happened around 2007/08. It caused a tension in the family and the children clicked with their mother amidst numerous emotional blackmailing from the mother.

Now the mother is dead, the father is still with the second wife in their house till this moment, collecting his pension and getting cares from this wife..

As a man u gat to open ur brain, nature is not fair to you, if Yr wife is not having ur time again abeg find solace from other place before u kpain danu.

And for the polygamy, I never forced anyone to be a second wife, if u can't be a second wife den be single...but please and please don't go and be disturbing someone else's husband in the name of urgent 2k and regular intimacy..ire oh.
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Jewessgratitud3: 11:43am On Jan 23
tonicyril:

1) I didn't know if he was much older than you, I tot it's a young otunba..

2) he was not the cause of his second wife death and he didn't plan it that way, u don't know what his first wife did to him to warrant him marrying second wife.

Men need care and attention and the moment that is lacking from his wife he tend to look for it outside..no mater how u paint it I don't blame him a bit unless he's the one that maltreated his first wife.

I have a father figure who was subjected to sufferings and hunger by his wife and children, he complained so tey dem no change(this happened for my korokoro eye no be say a dey yarn). After everything everything he met a widower who was coking for him morning and night, omo baba quickly grab his copy, this tin happened around 2007/08. It caused a tension in the family and the children clicked with their mother amidst numerous emotional blackmailing from the mother.

Now the mother is dead, the father is still with the second wife in their house till this moment, collecting his pension and getting cares from this wife..

As a man u gat to open ur brain, nature is not fair to you, if Yr wife is not having ur time again abeg find solace from other place before u kpain danu.

And for the polygamy, I never forced anyone to be a second wife, if u can't be a second wife den be single...but please and please don't go and be disturbing someone else's husband in the name of urgent 2k and regular intimacy..ire oh.

So if your sisters don't marry as second wife, they should remain single? Ok na. Ore ooo but me I won't be a second wife and I will marry my own husband.
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by tonicyril: 12:02pm On Jan 23
Jewessgratitud3:

So if your sisters don't marry as second wife, they should remain single? Ok na. Ore ooo but me I won't be a second wife and I will marry my own husband.

If my sister see her husband in time, Thanks God..

If she see her love and care in a married man who will make her a second wife, care for her and respect her as a valuable woman then good for her

But if she choose to remain single due to unnecessary expectations then na she sabi, make she sha be careful make she no go dey tomspin with another woman husband make dem no beat sense comot for her body..

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23
Anunakeeh:

Story.

Ndi Ala.
lol..I tire,dem don dust bag dey go for hookup so grin.all this your write up..na deaf ears e fall put

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by mrblessed(m): 6:30am On Jan 24
I think the advice is necessary, especially these days when prostitution is being legitimized.
Plus, the advisory is provided by someone with first-hand experience.
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by toujurs: 9:30am On Feb 04
Preach from today till thy kingdom come. Women would prefer to open their thigh, to get bleeped, for a baby girl treatment from men. Than go through that hustle which she isn't even sure if she would make it.

You are just one frustrated old woman, whose her time has passed, you are broke, bitter and still single. It's so unfortunate

You said 2% of men only can help for free, so you expect a man after, going through sh*t in life to make it, to help a lady for free just like that, when she is not his family member, it's a wasted effort for a man to help a woman for free, i will rather advise the man to help his fellow man, because men appreciate helpers, men value help, unlike a woman, it's just an avenue for that woman to disrespect another man.

You talk about hustle, like it's a guarantee if someone hustle he or she must make it, take for instance your life, all the hustle you did, what did you achieve. Are you proud of what your finances so far.

It's not a guarantee you will make it while hustling, alot of men loose their lives in the process, and you expect those who made it to help a woman for free, you must be mad.

You talked about men that lure women and kill them, are you telling me there are no responsible men, there are over 55% responsible men, but most of you women are greedy and selfish. Always pushing yourselves to stay where you don't belong, because of money and influence. And you think these men can respect and value the broke and poor lady. They will knack the lady tyre.

Women who fall victims to all these ritualists, was as a consequence of their actions, stop all these victim card. Like she never knew what the guy was doing. But threw a blind eye at it. You want to use an iphone 15 pro, an apartment at lekki, a spa treatments, uber rides always, beach outing. Ontop your empty pocket.

Those who work, to earn are being stupid abi. Preach from now till forever, there are a lot of girls who don't want to work, but want baby girl treatment, if you were the guy dating this type of girl. You think you won't be knacking this girls however you like. Knowing fully well, it's your money talking and not genuine love.

The girls into hook up alone, is so many, it's now girls dating one guy, for his money you are complaining about.

It's silly, about how, most women are, after the rich. After the rich boys must have done her dirty, she will then meet a responsible guy and pour out her frustrated broken heart on. And the cycle keeps going till she turns, 35, and then start crying about how men are so irresponsible.

The victim card as usual. Even girls in their 23 now do abortions, at 32, you will begin to see them in churches, and an innocent guy would think she is the right one, unknown to him, her past had too many scars all over her body and embittered her heart and mind.

Men are endangered species. Men should be protected against jezebels.

You wrote about, men being demons, are women not demons too. Women date men based on what they can benefit, based on what he has. What do men date women for, if not, with a plan of starting a family, with the right woman. What is more demonic than this.

Mtcheew.
Re: Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me by amtheone(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04
[quote author post=128291963][/quote]
toujurs:
Preach from today till thy kingdom come. Women would prefer to open their thigh, to get bleeped, for a baby girl treatment from men. Than go through that hustle which she isn't even sure if she would make it.

You are just one frustrated old woman, whose her time has passed, you are broke, bitter and still single. It's so unfortunate

You said 2% of men only can help for free, so you expect a man after, going through sh*t in life to make it, to help a lady for free just like that, when she is not his family member, it's a wasted effort for a man to help a woman for free, i will rather advise the man to help his fellow man, because men appreciate helpers, men value help, unlike a woman, it's just an avenue for that woman to disrespect another man.

You talk about hustle, like it's a guarantee if someone hustle he or she must make it, take for instance your life, all the hustle you did, what did you achieve. Are you proud of what your finances so far.

It's not a guarantee you will make it while hustling, alot of men loose their lives in the process, and you expect those who made it to help a woman for free, you must be mad.

You talked about men that lure women and kill them, are you telling me there are no responsible men, there are over 55% responsible men, but most of you women are greedy and selfish. Always pushing yourselves to stay where you don't belong, because of money and influence. And you think these men can respect and value the broke and poor lady. They will knack the lady tyre.

Women who fall victims to all these ritualists, was as a consequence of their actions, stop all these victim card. Like she never knew what the guy was doing. But threw a blind eye at it. You want to use an iphone 15 pro, an apartment at lekki, a spa treatments, uber rides always, beach outing. Ontop your empty pocket.

Those who work, to earn are being stupid abi. Preach from now till forever, there are a lot of girls who don't want to work, but want baby girl treatment, if you were the guy dating this type of girl. You think you won't be knacking this girls however you like. Knowing fully well, it's your money talking and not genuine love.

The girls into hook up alone, is so many, it's now girls dating one guy, for his money you are complaining about.

It's silly, about how, most women are, after the rich. After the rich boys must have done her dirty, she will then meet a responsible guy and pour out her frustrated broken heart on. And the cycle keeps going till she turns, 35, and then start crying about how men are so irresponsible.

The victim card as usual. Even girls in their 23 now do abortions, at 32, you will begin to see them in churches, and an innocent guy would think she is the right one, unknown to him, her past had too many scars all over her body and embittered her heart and mind.

Men are endangered species. Men should be protected against jezebels.

You wrote about, men being demons, are women not demons too. Women date men based on what they can benefit, based on what he has. What do men date women for, if not, with a plan of starting a family, with the right woman. What is more demonic than this.

Mtcheew.

....but why do you attack this young lady this way. Do you know her in person and has she offended u before? From her write-up, she is not forcing anyone to work hard, but you are all out attacking her with all sort of names. Except, she has offended u, I don't think your submission about her is good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Do Wrong / Women, Would U Will Ur Estate To Ur Spouse? / Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.