Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Physics Teacher Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Physics Teacher Needed (271 Views)

Physics Teacher Wanted In A School In Lekki / Mathematics And Physics Teacher Wanted / A Good Maths And Physics Teacher Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physics Teacher Needed by Prepaidemmanuel: 5:28pm On Jan 20
If you can teach physics well, send your CV to:

prepaidemmanuel@gmail.com

for instant employment. The school is at Ikorodu Lagos State. Accommodation available if needed.
Re: Physics Teacher Needed by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20
R u willing to pay me #100k to teach the subject u mentioned b4 👆
Re: Physics Teacher Needed by year2013: 12:19am On Jan 21
Prepaidemmanuel:
If you can teach physics well, send your CV to:

prepaidemmanuel@gmail.com

for instant employment. The school is at Ikorodu Lagos State. Accommodation available if needed.

Please how much is the salary.
Re: Physics Teacher Needed by wentroublecomes: 10:51am On Jan 21
How much is the pay?
This will give us info if we need to apply or not
It won't be nice spending 5k or more to come and later got discouraged with your pay.
So, state your salary range
Thanks
Re: Physics Teacher Needed by Prepaidemmanuel: 9:32pm On Jan 21
wentroublecomes:
How much is the pay?
This will give us info if we need to apply or not
It won't be nice spending 5k or more to come and later got discouraged with your pay.
So, state your salary range
Thanks
Send your CV to the email, whether they will schedule Physical interview or virtual is left to to the school.
Re: Physics Teacher Needed by Prepaidemmanuel: 9:34pm On Jan 21
ObiaboAdoka:
Please send your CV first, it will be discussed before they invite you for interview
Re: Physics Teacher Needed by Prepaidemmanuel: 9:35pm On Jan 21
ObiaboAdoka:
Nobody will answer you this way, if you're interested send CV, if not keep asking for salary before you apply.

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Interview With Eric Vsta / Manager Needed Urgently In Lagos / Become A Millionaire In 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.