Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Don't Allow Pastor To Use You For Self Gain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Allow Pastor To Use You For Self Gain (78 Views)

Don't Let Politicians Use You Against Yahaya Bello Govt, NUJ Urges Journalists / Don't Allow Detrators Use You To Derail Anambra Election... Group Urges INEC / "Don't Allow My Dream To Die", 18yr Old Acid Bath Victim Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Allow Pastor To Use You For Self Gain by ABOO(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20
Please don't mind my lenghty messages

These is happening to me and my wife presently. A pastor approached my wife for the establishment of a primary school in Ile ife. The pastor don't know anything about school business but my wife that newly came from Lagos to settle in Ile Ife after our wedding. My wife declined that she is not interested because of her past experienced in Lagos but I begged her that everybody are not the same.she agree with me and She did everything possible with all her strength, knowledge and experienced to start tye school without any concrete payment. No salary due to mutual and religion relationship as her pastor. The pastor only had an uncompleted building to start and nothing more. Every other things was provided by my wife for the take off.
Achievement within 12 years.

1. She multiply the pupils to like 150
2. She Completed the 4 bedroom flat
3. Another 5 class room
4. School Registration
5. Perimeter fencing.
Now the wife that didn't show interest in the school business as now come up to put my wife away. Claiming she is the owner. And anytime my wife meet her for advice she will bully her. Now the pressure is too much for her to bear.Thank God we also have a structure but not yet completed, she is planning to start her own after these session but she is not enjoying the place again the pastor wife is now dominating, commanding without carrying her along.
Please, am putting these up for everyone to learn, never use religion to enter into a business with anybody.
Because, what the pastoer said verbally was that they will share the gain at the end of the term. Now the story as change because the school as stand. Make sure there is paper aggreement.
Re: Don't Allow Pastor To Use You For Self Gain by leadinggists(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20
ABOO:
Please don't mind my lenghty messages

These is happening to me and my wife presently. A pastor approached my wife for the establishment of a primary school in Ile ife. The pastor don't know anything about school business but my wife that newly came from Lagos to settle in Ile Ife after our wedding. My wife declined that she is not interested because of her past experienced in Lagos but I begged her that everybody are not the same.she agree with me and She did everything possible with all her strength, knowledge and experienced to start tye school without any concrete payment. No salary due to mutual and religion relationship as her pastor. The pastor only had an uncompleted building to start and nothing more. Every other things was provided by my wife for the take off.
Achievement within 12 years.

1. She multiply the pupils to like 150
2. She Completed the 4 bedroom flat
3. Another 5 class room
4. School Registration
5. Perimeter fencing.
Now the wife that didn't show interest in the school business as now come up to put my wife away. Claiming she is the owner. And anytime my wife meet her for advice she will bully her. Now the pressure is too much for her to bear.Thank God we also have a structure but not yet completed, she is planning to start her own after these session but she is not enjoying the place again the pastor wife is now dominating, commanding without carrying her along.
Please, am putting these up for everyone to learn, never use religion to enter into a business with anybody.
Because, what the pastoer said verbally was that they will share the gain at the end of the term. Now the story as change because the school as stand. Make sure there is paper aggreement.
How can your wife be working for one person for a whole 12years?.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kogi Government To Honor Babangida / Transfer File Free Send Large Files 10gb Free.docx / Homa Saxena Best Immigration Consultants In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.