Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. (1512 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Afribank Public Offer / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by ehie007(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
This is to formally announce that my bank is coming out with her public offer in a week's time or two.
Please as a banker we were all given targets and as a fellow nairalander i implore and appeal to you all to please buy from me so i can meet my target. I will be very grateful to all of you that will buy from me.

We should be coming out at N10 per share.

Seun please assist me with this.

Thank you.

My contacts are below

Name: Ujiagbe Ehi
Fidelity Bank Plc.
Awolowo Road Ikoyi

My number is 08030513655.

Or when u come to my branch in awolowo road please ask for me.
Dept: Business Process Group.

Will get back when the starting date will come out.

Note:
Its only cheque that i am suppose to receive cos of security and audit reasons

Thanks for your understanding.

God Bless.
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by simplelady: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
my Guy
how come u have not told nairalanders how much your salary is and beg us to share it with you.

the target will still add more money into your pocket.

well am also given target in my office

enjoy
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by crazyT(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ Ehie

I hope you have started to think of a way to get us peeps in Diasporas into this Fidelity party? I mean coming with cheques all the way from Amsterdam to Awolowo road is a long journey grin grin grin
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by niceuzor: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2007
- just peeping through
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by Nevada: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2007
@Ujiegbe Ehi,

You are just after the cheque not so? Now listen,90 percent of the investors are frustrated due to Huge amount of money being invested in last public offers and till date certificates have not been issued to investors to reap from capital appreciation,for instance, look at UBA,Oceanic,Transcorp,First Bank etc.

Now, you want people who are frustrated to come get you cheques at awolowo road abi? You are a banker,so tell your fellow bankers in these banks mentioned above to send share certificates to investors. By the way, you guys are coming out for N10.00 and you are quoted N11.99 at the stock market. So na jus N1.99? Na waoooh!!

So try and market well by asking these guys mentioned above and many more to send share certificates. Honestly you guys are rubbing the public of reaping from capital appreciation.

By the way, has FIDELITY issued share certificates for their last public offer?
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by rushnovski(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2007
So fidelity is finally coming out henn? And @ 10 bucks while u are currently trading at 11.99. Give me a break! I was expecting it @ 7.89. Anyhow, that ur target may be a long w8t. i go buy sha but, u will have to come get d check from my continent.
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by cheexy: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2007
@all,
Give him a break. He is trying to meet his target. He is not CBN that delayed the sending of share certificates. I admire his creativity.

Una dey worry o. Na wa!!!
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by kaydkay(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2007
@ All
I read up an analysis of the Banking Sector a couple of days ago and the forecast is that by the end of the year no bank stock would be less than N20

So Fidelity at N10 would be a gud buy (though it should have been lesser than that considering they sell at a little above N11 ).

Anyway trust your insticts.

No Risks No Gain!!!
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by iyken(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2007
@ALL,
Fidelity is coming out @ 8.00 not 10.00. I had to confirm this again from the bank HQ.
At this price, its a Categorical BUY people. The fundamentals are right.

@Nevada,
Fidelity Certificates has been released long ago. Check the address used or contact First Registars.
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by Temmie10(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2007
@iyken
this is interesting because the application to NSE was categorically for rights of 9.50 and po at 10 naira.
If you are right, then that means they have changed the details,
The offer should be out in a week tho and we would be clear on the exact figures
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by husu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2007
i was a victim of fidelity bank,cause i just bought at 11.99 two months ago expecting appreciation and since then no increase.
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by ehie007(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
Miss information.

We are coming out at N8.

I assure u that it will be a very good buy.

PLease nairlanders dont miss this opportunity.

Remember u can reach me with 08030513655
or 23 Awolowo road ikoyi lagos.

As for the shares certificate, it will be given to customers as soon as possible. things are getting normalised in our country.

Thank you.
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by ehie007(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
Miss information.

We are coming out at N8.

I assure u that it will be a very good buy.

PLease nairlanders dont miss this opportunity.

Remember u can reach me with 08030513655
or 23 Awolowo road ikoyi lagos.

As for the shares certificate, it will be given to customers as soon as possible. things are getting normalised in our country.

Thank you.
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by bonjee: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
guys
correct me if am wrong
if i buy b4 their public offer on the secondary market
am i not likely to gain by selling soon after the ipo
prices usually raise, RIGHT?

still a novice
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by ehie007(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2007
U cant buy from the public market now cos the banks shares is on technical suspension. If u have a CSCS account number and when u buy now (from me smiley) and u fill in your CSCS account number on the form your accuount will be credited, so u can sell ur shares anyttime after the public offer has closed.
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by Syenite(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2007
i was a victim of fidelity bank,cause i just bought at 11.99 two months ago expecting appreciation and since then no increase.

Don't worry you are not in a bad situation you can sell few weeks after technical suspansion is lifted and take your profit elsewhere.

[color=#000099]@ All
I read up an analysis of the Banking Sector a couple of days ago and the forecast is that by the end of the year no bank stock would be less than N20[/color]

Where did you get this analysis from? grin grin
Re: My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. by Syenite(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2007
Shareholders of Fidelity Bank Plc and intending investors will between September 27 and November 9, 2007 have an opportunity to either increase their holdings or become part owners of the bank through its hybrid offer.

The bank is offering to the investing public 5.5 billion ordinary shares of 50 each at N8 per share, a rights issue of 498.9 million ordinary shares of 50 kobo each at N8 per share, on the basis of one ordinary share for every 33 shares already held.

(1) (Reply)

Subscribers Earn A Free Monthly Income Of N4,000 For One Year / Please Help Is ARM Money Market Fund Worth It / Invest With Zylus Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.