Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] (29686 Views)

N45m Rolls Royce Phantom Not Duncan Mighty’s! / Duncan Mighty: I Don’t Own A Rolls Royce / Hs: New Music: Blackberry – Porsh Kayiana Feat. Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
sexlog:

@revolva, god bless u.
@igbo boy, i read & read & re-read your post, it just doesnt make any sense! Is either u typed without concentration or u lack common sense.
Dont bother to reply me again because am on my way out.

about time you run away from here bonafide ewu
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo boy:

about time you run away from here bonafide ewu

Certified eranko, just accept the fact that duncan mighty can't buy this ride.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
the_telz:

Certified eranko, just accept the fact that duncan mighty can't buy this ride.

onye ara you and who is arguing if he bought the ride or not?, anuofia biko shi eba puo
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo boy:

onye ara you and who is arguing if he bought the ride or not?, anuofia biko shi eba puo

Onyouoshi, ihi ara
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
the_telz:

Onyouoshi, ihi ara

grow up, duncan mighty did not straff your momsie neither is he my cousin so why are you taking it personal, you are obsessed with whether he bought the car or not, its that not a hater trait? All i said if he bought it or na dash regardless it is his car now,

When pesin make am e go dey pain you, Nna no be a good behavior u dey display cos when ur blessings come na so people go dey frown too, oya chop chicken
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Revolva(m): 12:31am On Nov 15, 2011
@igbo boy

ao to your corect imagination e be you like say duncan mighty get rolls royce money, y.ou do jonz, no body dey veef am sha, but to me it was a gift, i beg help me tell duncan make him shoot videoo ooo
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 3:54am On Nov 15, 2011
@Revolva sitting by the computer all day wont guarantee you your daily bread talkless of your own rolls royce, abeg do wetin u fit do for your to have legacy, ahamefuna#Legacy

pulling someone down does not make sense when you are worse off, #realtalk
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2011
igbo boy:

@Revolva sitting by the computer all day wont guarantee you your daily bread talkless of your own rolls royce, abeg do wetin u fit do for your to have legacy, ahamefuna#Legacy

pulling someone down does not make sense when you are worse off, #realtalk

Are you not doing the same thing revolva is doing? And I don't know what there is to hate for, why can't the king or governor of the state he's based dash him? To acknowledge him, since he's like the most popular musician around.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by chidibrown(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2011
Daht car alone is a big asset,
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2011
chidibrown:

Daht car alone is a big asset,

An asset that can be stolen anytime
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
I've heard this guy's song and I tell you that I cant even remember it, but for him to have phantom and Mercedes 2012, even just completed his own house? Then there is something to this, we cant say hemade the money from music cos we hardly even know him , Is that how its easy to mke money in music now ?
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
Gbyte:

I've heard this guy's song and I tell you that I cant even remember it, but for him to have phantom and Mercedes 2012, even just completed his own house? Then there is something to this, we cant say hemade the money from music cos we hardly even know him , Is that how its easy to mke money in music now ?

Abi o, e be like say e don dey rain money for music land o. I don't think I have heard any of his songs before talkless of recognising him
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Abagworo(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2011
People in other parts of Nigeria do not know the kind of money circulating in Port-Harcourt.
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 16, 2011
How is the money circulating oo brother, tell us s we know if we should move there
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2011
the_telz:

Are you not doing the same thing revolva is doing? And I don't know what there is to hate for, why can't the king or governor of the state he's based dash him? To acknowledge him, since he's like the most popular musician around.

who is arguing whether the car na dash or not?
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2011
igbo boy:

who is arguing whether the car na dash or not?
YOU!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2011
the_telz:

YOU!!!

you go school? daft thing,
i said whether he buy am or dem dash am na still im own, you are focusing on who buy am, eediot
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2011
Me no go school? Simple ' idiot' you cannot spell
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2011
the_telz:

Me no go school? Simple ' ' you cannot spell

hip hip hurray telz can spell "simple" ok i'll buy you one chewing gum when i see u undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2011
ok I've heard. I meant to write ' idiot' within that parenthesis
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 2:21am On Nov 19, 2011
how many chewing gum u want?
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
What I mean to put there is idiot!
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2011
I-d-i-o-t!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 2:17am On Nov 20, 2011
Idiotic element
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Revolva(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2011
Duncan Mighty has said it , straight from the horses mouth he did not own the Car

Portharcourt based artiste,Duncan Mighty has denied that he recently bought a rolls royce phantom .Sources close to him have told an online publication in clear terms that at no time did the Obianuju singer buy the multi million naira luxury car. According to a reliable source, Duncan did not buy any Rolls Royce,
Says the source, "The car is not even new in the first place and there is no way he would have splashed so much money, that is if he has it, on just a car considering that he is about to complete his house in Port Harcourt.
"He hired the car to shoot his new video in Abuja and he has since returned it. He didn’t even bring it to PH."
The source could however, not confirm whether the car belongs to Duncan’s new benefactor, Chris Aire, the diamond merchant, but says Aire actually gave the singer a new Benz car recently as part of a deal they just entered into. In the widely syndicated picture of Duncan posing beside the car, he is wearing a shirt with the inscription, Chris Aire.
When finally contacted,he said;
"I didn’t tell the media I just bought a car.In fact, I don’t know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that (referring to the N47million car) but I am not like Lagos-based artistes who go about bragging about what they have and what they do not have.

"I don’t live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker every morning but you won’t hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce."
http://talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=132CDBAE-8D6C-44B7-B5DC-261E64BD8E77
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2011
Revolva:

Duncan Mighty has said it , straight from the horses mouth he did not own the Car

Portharcourt based artiste,Duncan Mighty has denied that he recently bought a rolls royce phantom .Sources close to him have told an online publication in clear terms that at no time did the Obianuju singer buy the multi million naira luxury car. According to a reliable source, Duncan did not buy any Rolls Royce,
Says the source, "The car is not even new in the first place and there is no way he would have splashed so much money, that is if he has it, on just a car considering that he is about to complete his house in Port Harcourt.
"He hired the car to shoot his new video in Abuja and he has since returned it. He didn’t even bring it to PH."
The source could however, not confirm whether the car belongs to Duncan’s new benefactor, Chris Aire, the diamond merchant, but says Aire actually gave the singer a new Benz car recently as part of a deal they just entered into. In the widely syndicated picture of Duncan posing beside the car, he is wearing a shirt with the inscription, Chris Aire.
When finally contacted,he said;
"I didn’t tell the media I just bought a car.In fact, I don’t know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that (referring to the N47million car) but I am not like Lagos-based artistes who go about bragging about what they have and what they do not have.

"I don’t live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker every morning but you won’t hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce."
http://talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=132CDBAE-8D6C-44B7-B5DC-261E64BD8E77

Igbo prick, you dey hear now? He made a mistake where he said its lagos guys that show off, fuoye example, dbanj's own is cos of who he is, he doesn't have to show his ride off before people see it
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 4:10am On Nov 21, 2011
the_telz:

Igbo prick, you dey hear now? He made a mistake where he said its lagos guys that show off, fuoye example, dbanj's own is cos of who he is, he doesn't have to show his ride off before people see it
Yoruba mumu and your point is?
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
igbo boy:

Yoruba mumu and your point is?

That you should shut up now that you know he didn't biy it
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by igboboy1(m): 5:33am On Nov 22, 2011
the_telz:

That you should shut up now that you know he didn't biy it
he bought it, he didnt buy it how did that cure you and your family from the mentabolic state you all are in?, mental ofe manu
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2011
Ok
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by Revolva(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
see dem dem don bring tribalism here, again, how e take affect una two if duncan buy Royce, why cant a yoruba man and an igbo man tolerate, thank Jah i am not from those 2 tribes
Re: Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] by thetelz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
Revolva:

see dem dem don bring tribalism here, again, how e take affect una two if duncan buy Royce, why cant a yoruba man and an igbo man tolerate, thank Jah i am not from those 2 tribes
i

Lol no tribalism o, I don't even know who duncan mighty is, first time i'm seeing his face is in the pic. Igbo man just didn't want to accept that he's not that popular and rich enough to buy a rolls royce. See olu maintain now,we all know all his money isn't from music and he buys this, buys that everytime, today hummer, tomorrow lambo, bling bling everywhere etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen / Naija Music streaming or download / Top Ten Nigerian Lyricist Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.