Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine (13200 Views)

Knowing Lagos: Where Is Dis?(photo) / London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked / Can You Drive With A Nigerian Licence Outside Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by jidebl(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
Pls the attached driver licence do belongs to my friend living in abroad, he paid for it before travel back to Sweden due to reason best known to him but instructed me to collect it from the agent who process it for him, but when I get this driver's licence 6 days ago this is what the man gave me, to my surprised because they are now issue new driver's licence and this do look like old one to me, and don't even look genuine too because my own has coat of arms and FRCN cross my photograph but this one don't have, I just want to know if their is no problem with it, I told him of my suspicious and told me to verify it's if it is genuine before sending it to him because he too can't identify it if it is genuine and he need it in Sweden for purpose and must be genuine. I'm afraid of taken it to road safety because it is not mine and may cause problem for me. Pls help me out.
Issued date is 31:10:2011
expire- 28:04:2014
3 and half years later.

Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2011
Is that what this Driver's License looks like in real life? Or have you photoshopped it a bit, to protect your friend's data?

How can anyone tell if it's genuine or not, from a scanned copy? Why not get it checked with the relevant licensing agency? I don't understand why anyone will ask faceless people on a public board to verify a Driver's License from afar, when you can do it yourself directly. Unless you're merely being lazy, or dangerously dense?
Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by Vicjustice: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
Siena:

Is that what this Driver's License looks like in real life? Or have you photoshopped it a bit, to protect your friend's data?

How can anyone tell if it's genuine or not, from a scanned copy? Why not get it checked with the relevant licensing agency? I don't understand why anyone will ask faceless people on a public board to verify a Driver's License from afar, when you can do it yourself directly. Unless you're merely being lazy, or dangerously dense?

Exactly
Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by chelseabmw(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
fake drivers license my broda. . .big fake
Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by llbhuds: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
chelseabmw:

fake drivers license my broda. . .big fake

im not sure cos dis is the same format i see here in Europe from my fellow compatriots
Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by dnative(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2011
Do your friend a favour and remove his details from here !!!
Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by jidebl(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2011
Please I did not photoshop or whatever this is how I get it and I do tell you reason why I'm afraid of going to FRCN office I don't know what outcome of my visit might be but I know some people can help me out here, my friend know what I'm doing and reading your post too, thanks
Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
jidebl:

Please I did not photoshop or whatever this is how I get it and I do tell you reason why I'm afraid of going to FRCN office I don't know what outcome of my visit might be but I know some people can help me out here, my friend know what I'm doing and reading your post too, thanks

If that license truly looks like that, then I'm sure you know the answer to your query. Only you has seen it in real life, so only you can tell. And lastly, common sense decrees you don't post your friend's personal details on an internet forum. Anyone should be able to tell you that.
Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by Vicjustice: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
Siena:

If that license truly looks like that, then I'm sure you know the answer to your query. Only you has seen it in real life, so only you can tell. And lastly, common sense decrees you don't post your friend's personal details on an internet forum. Anyone should be able to tell you that.
   I obviously can see that this document has been photoshoped, observe the contrast of the sharp printed data and the photo in comparison with the blurring background and field, the poster is apparently just having some fun, even his query is not reasonable.
   Prove me wrong Mr. Poster
Re: Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine by akindy: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2011
You can see for yourself that is not Nigeria driver licence and please don't bring it to our office we will definitly seize it and ask you to produce who issue such licence for your friend, and do your friend a favour don't send him that rubbish. I'm FRSC staff

(1) (Reply)

Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos / Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers / Studying and Working In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.