Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World (6958 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Crying! Former Miss Venezuela with Law degree dies homeless with no husband :( / In Tears! Former Miss Venezuela With Law Degree And No Husband Dies Homeless :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by bovy: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
Miss Venezuela  , Ivian sarcos has been crowned Miss world 2011 . She was crowned few minutes ago at Earls court  in London .Miss phillipines Gwendoline Ruais and  Miss puerto rico Amanda perez were 1st and second runner up respectively
    Miss Korea, Venezuela, England, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa and Scotland in no particular order  were the top seven  narrowed down from the top 15  .
Nigeria's Sylvia Nduka failed to make it to the Top 15.

Read more http://www./2011/11/miss-venezuela-ivian-sarcos-crowned-new.html#ixzz1cxFQM9n6

Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Afam4eva(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2011
This venezuelan girls no go kill person with beauty. They want to dominate Mr World the way they've been dominating the Mr Universe pageant.
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by onila(f): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
they are so beautiful. we are tired of them jor. venezuela has the most Miss Universe winners in the world
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by BootyOnMe: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2011
Congrats!
Truly beautiful. kiss
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by bovy: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2011
contestants

Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Nayah(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2011
Congrats to her, but sincerly I think this is political because she's not so beautiful as we could imagine this is my humble opinion
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by MissyB3(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beautiful lady. . . . .Nice figure too.
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by ijawgirl: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Venezuelans are gifted with super beauty!!!
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by slap1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Fine gal. Who has her phone number? Is she on 2go?
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by texazzpete(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nayah:

Congrats to her, but sincerly I think this is political because she's not so beautiful as we could imagine this is my humble opinion

You aren't exactly known for your intelligence, so we'll disregard this 'humble opinion', thank you. cheesy
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Nayah(f): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
texazzpete:

You aren't exactly known for your intelligence, so we'll disregard this 'humble opinion', thank you.  cheesy
Hello teazzpete, I'm not known you're right because I'm not famous and intelligence is a very subjective concept brother secondly I think it's a free forum where everybody can give his opinion even if this is different from some others, so that's what I've done and finally I repeat thisyoung lady is not ugly for sure but I think there are better ladies like Miss Phillipines is this beauty pageant, next time try to be more gentle even though you disagree it's free of charge you know   grin life is too short to get angry  wink
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by morpheus24: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
More evidence that the mixing of different traits from Humans produces the best results.
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by silibaba: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2011
so beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
am having a second thought
should i ask for her hand in marriage shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
carry 50 litres of palmy on flight down to Venezuela grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
indeed u are truly an epitome of beauty miss Venezuela  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Abujabir24: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
she's pathetic, very pathetic angry angry angry
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
Wow see beauty!!!

The lord has created another masterpiece smiley
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
How is this news? Would have been news if she didn't win as Misses Venezuelas always do. Seems beauty lives in Venezuela.
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by passionate88: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
Abujabir24:

she's pathetic, very pathetic angry angry angry

GROW UP
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by otokx(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
I hear petrol is cheap in Venezuela
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Dgunnerz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
otokx:

I hear petrol is cheap in Venezuela
Same here.
Can you buy me some when you get there?
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by ASANIGBO(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
I

NO

SEE

MISS

NAIJA

DERE
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Afam4eva(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2011
Miss Nigeria just embarrased us. She didn't even win any talent contest.
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Kunbee: 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
Good
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by WhyAWhy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
When will people start realising that beauty pageant is not judged on BEAUTY ALONE!!!
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by kofinti1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
miss ghana won beauty with a purpose, congrat !!!!
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Ivynwa(f): 5:24am On Nov 09, 2011
I like and admire her, she oozes humility and sweet cheerfulness and was shining out from the crowd during the competition. While watching it on the television on sunday, I was already saying that she will win and a few seconds later read online that she won before the result was called in the broadcast I was watching.

She is an orphan, grew up in a nunnery and her christian upbringing was really manifested in the way she was sweetly making signs of the cross and shedding tears when it was announced that she won. I am happy for her, it must have been difficult for her growing up without the love of her parents.
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by yommysomguy(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2011
WhyAWhy:

When will people start realising that beauty pageant is not judged on BEAUTY ALONE!!!
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by NollyMovie: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2011
See the smoking hot gal (miss Venezuela) that Sylvia Nduka went to compete with. Right now, MBGN is a joke. Politics has destroyed the system. We now send gals that cant win Miss Iyana Iba to go and compete in Miss World. Na wa.
Re: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos Crowned New Miss World by Gbenge77(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2011
Chic.

(1) (Reply)

Hot mama !!! Linda Ikeji puts her assets on display in strapless pink gown - / ‘I Sleep With My Son For Money” : Mother Makes Shocking Confession / ''just Pack And Go'- Paul Okoye Throws More Shade At Lola Omotayo, Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.