Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Is Siteground Hosting Available In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Siteground Hosting Available In Nigeria? (100 Views)

Siteground Vs Godaddy: Differences And Comparisons / Should I Use SITEGROUND To Host My Nigerian Site ? / Siteground Web Hosting Review 2021: The Pros And Cons (+discount Code) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Siteground Hosting Available In Nigeria? by Emmypet: 6:09am On Jan 23
Hi guys! I want to move my websites to siteground. I have been seeing it on the internet that they DO NOT offer services to Nigeria. Is it true? Anyone here using siteground hosting from Nigeria?
Re: Is Siteground Hosting Available In Nigeria? by online4business: 1:39pm On Jan 23
Why are you going for site ground?

Most people who recommend size ground do it because of they pay the highest affiliate commission.

Are you aware they'll increase the price for hosting the next year from 50 to 110+ the next year?

Here's my advice to you and anyone who is looking for pocket friendly and efficent hosting company.

Look for hostkoala and chechu.

I've not tested chechu but most people swear by it.

However for hostkoala you can't go wrong using it.

Emmypet use your akonuche ooo make you no go hang like most bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Wordpress Website Maintenance Companies In The USA / Nairaland Has The Limit Of The People You Can Follow / The Power Of Having A Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.