Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? (22763 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Arabaincubus: 2:25pm On Jan 23
One benefit is that if you go overboard, you may sleep elsewhere instead of your bed.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Peterpanny: 2:29pm On Jan 23
mrrandomguy:
The drinkers' sorrows go away for a few hours, after which it returns with more force.

Alcohol is like a fuel, which, through the gateway of the mouth, propels demons and evil spirits into one's body, spirit and soul. It reduces once spiritual resistance to zero level. Thus, compromising one's spiritual defenses against the forces of darkness. Watch what you put into your mouth! Jesus can save you no matter how addicted you are to alcohol. Jesus can deliver you from that evil spirit called Jonny walker. Call upon the name of the Lord and be save.
see how you just relax write nonsense.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Nackzy: 3:07pm On Jan 23
b0rn2fuck:
go and work for your money. I can take you out,buy pepper soup catfish #2500 and 3 (#1500) trophy for you but that #500, he no dey enter your pocket ..shayo na master
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin,
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Teymanhenry(f): 3:15pm On Jan 23
It helps the heart and circulatory system and probably protects against type 2 diabetes and gallstones. It also improves libido. It's wise to drink responsibly though
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Austineva(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23
Alcohol is a bae, though I don't take hard Spirit like Mac dowels cos it affects my heart but beer is a bae! Alcohol gives natural joy to the heart that even woman can't give you
Though, I don't drink much but 1 or two bottles can give me the happiest moment of my life
Alcohol is bae🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽
Let me go and take 1bo to cool my system

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Greenfaces: 3:48pm On Jan 23
adesegun121:
All is well grin grin grin
loool be like say you sabi am
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23
Nackzy:
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin,
don't blame us ..it's our way of life. Even shayo man sometimes denied himself food because of drinks. My friends will buy you drink, pepper soup and still give 8k to ashawo to knack you while bills on them without you paying a dime. No be say we wicked, the spirit dey our blood but if you wan collect money from drunker,na when drink no dey there mind, like,morning time but you have to be part of the drunkee squad if you want them nice to you . Once the tin reach drinking time, forget it.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by dxter160: 4:13pm On Jan 23
gbam !!! e get y
Olachase:
i think is has is own benefit if not

why did Jesus turn water into wine undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by dxter160: 4:23pm On Jan 23
grin grin grin[color=#550000][/color]
BabaOfLagos:

You were probably drunk when you made this comment.

Hence your repetition of words.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by ObalendeCMS: 4:54pm On Jan 23
Shayo na bastard; ogogoro na im fada!
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Lingudy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23
FRANKOSKI:

AN AVERAGE NAIJA GIRL VALUE 200 AIRTIME MORE THAN 2000 NAIRA CASH.
How does this correlate sir grin shocked
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Lingudy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23
ObalendeCMS:
Shayo na bastard; ogogoro na im fada!
Na wuna wey dey take ham knows. grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by spencekat(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23
ajerimitan:
A mad man is better than a drunken master. A mad man can recognize an approaching vehicle and move away but a drunk man will be moving towards an oncoming vehicle. The demon inside a mad man is very careful not to kill the body it is inhabiting because it might be a long struggle of suffering to locate and repossess another person they possess the same or similar qualification. But for a drunken man that spirits will rally be racing to kill them because it can easily posses another drunken man since there are many potential drunken individuals out there. Worst still you will never see a group or fellowship of mad men but you can find the group of drunken men all over the place, give strong wine only to the man who is perishing or condemned to die maybe he will have a few moment of relief and distraction and change by chance his mind or morale. Stay alive desist from being drunk.
Don't drink to the level of being drunk. Drink moderately and also responsibly.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23
spencekat:
But I prefer drinking alone most times.
You're a loner
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by spencekat(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23
SweetDipBenny:
You're a loner
Not really.It is because of some reasons.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by NAC1666: 6:32pm On Jan 23
adesegun121:
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

The Same benefits with women
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Jkilo: 7:30pm On Jan 23
Useless question
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Westves: 9:00pm On Jan 23
b0rn2fuck:
go and work for your money. I can take you out,buy pepper soup catfish #2500 and 3 (#1500) trophy for you but that #500, he no dey enter your pocket ..shayo na master

Where can I come for you to spoil me, boss cry I haven't tasted those luxuries you mentioned before
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Kingjbase: 9:34pm On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

People who doesn't drink are mostly prone to depression and anxiety....
The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth
Only a weak man will make such comments

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Kingjbase: 9:36pm On Jan 23
mrrandomguy:
The drinkers' sorrows go away for a few hours, after which it returns with more force.

Alcohol is like a fuel, which, through the gateway of the mouth, propels demons and evil spirits into one's body, spirit and soul. It reduces once spiritual resistance to zero level. Thus, compromising one's spiritual defenses against the forces of darkness. Watch what you put into your mouth! Jesus can save you no matter how addicted you are to alcohol. Jesus can deliver you from that evil spirit called Jonny walker. Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved.

The reason why it is called " SPIRIT"

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Kingjbase: 9:47pm On Jan 23
b0rn2fuck:
And you are saying it with pride. Smh
At the long run you are harming your soul. People like you will never ever make heaven, if you don't change your mindset. And if you like, say that you dont wish to make heaven, its not anybody's business but your own loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Kingjbase: 9:49pm On Jan 23
SweetDipBenny:
You're a loner
the wisest people are always loners. Very wise people don't have much friends

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23
Kingjbase:

And you are saying it with pride. Smh
At the long run you are harming your soul. People like you will never ever make heaven, if you don't change mindset. And if you like, say that you dont wish to make heaven, its not anybody's business but your own loss
proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. ;7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more. 8 Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23
Na the chapter 7 we dey follow
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Teejaney88(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23
Most women don't like them but at the same time they are womanizers🤔
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Iamzik: 11:10pm On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth

You still no answer the question

What are the benefits of drinking alcohol?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Godmercy86(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23
Never taste that stuff for one day in my life
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Franky9584(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23
Say no to alcohol and know peace
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by manikspears: 11:41pm On Jan 23
adesegun121:

Non. Your question is like asking about the benefits of swallowing a teaspoon of detergent.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Polynek(m): 12:03am On Jan 24
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

Pure truth
You jox said nonsense, oga I don't smoke or drink alcohol and am not a womanizer, av been single for 2yrs now, I don't gossip, am not wicked or too serious as u said,
Once I comeback from work, I go to games center and hv enough fun, play computer games and watch ball and go back to my house, there are many ways to get happiness okay , no b only alcohol stop generalizing abeg
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by bigcasava1(m): 3:39am On Jan 24
adesegun121:

if you want to know, take desperado then knack your woman you will discover the benefits by your experience
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:04am On Jan 24
Kingjbase:
the wisest people are always loners. Very wise people don't have much friends
Very true..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NAFDAC Exposes Dangers Of Prolonged Use Of Paracetamol / 156 New COVID-19 Cases, 189 Discharged And 3 Deaths On Sept 4 - (3145 Tested) / Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.