Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

“i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis (1332 Views)

Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by AdamsMosesOma: 9:06am On Jan 23
Alexer Peres Harry, the wife to Nigerian singer, Harrysong has shared a cryptic post amid recent marital crisis with her husband.

Harrysong’s wife recently announced on her Instagram story that she is officially done while pleading with God for assistance... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/im-officially-done-harrysongs-wife-alexer-announces-amid-marital-crisis/

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by matify83: 9:13am On Jan 23
Not again!

Have women carried the "no gree for anybody " slogan into their matrimony also?

Let this epidemic of announcing breakups on social media stop abeg.

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by garriAndsugar: 9:22am On Jan 23
Back to the streets

8 Likes

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by Brenn594(m): 9:23am On Jan 23
In other words she's officially ready for a split of the spoils😁
NO GREE FOR ANYBODY

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:37am On Jan 23
AdamsMosesOma:
Alexer Peres Harry, the wife to Nigerian singer, Harrysong has shared a cryptic post amid recent marital crisis with her husband.

Harrysong’s wife recently announced on her Instagram story that she is officially done while pleading with God for assistance... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/im-officially-done-harrysongs-wife-alexer-announces-amid-marital-crisis/
which one be officially done?
we gather dey the OFFICE before?
when shi is MEDIALLY DONE make she alert US

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by pyyxxaro: 9:52am On Jan 23
Devil just de use crowd back to back

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by EreluRoz: 10:16am On Jan 23
When a man completely fund you especially if you are not from a rich background, this is what you'll get. Harrysong truly represent his region, a lot of irresponsible men from that side of the country.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by Macnnoli4(m): 10:45am On Jan 23
I won't lie I noticed a couple of red flags from Harrysong but I ignored it as a joke.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:44pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
When a man completely fund you especially if you are not from a rich background, this is what you'll get. Harrysong truly represent his region, a lot of irresponsible men from that side of the country.

You must find way to bring tribe to discuss all the time that's what bigots do.

Your critical thinking skills didn't tell you such is what's trending for celebrities in Nigeria, check your side of the divide you wi see countless musicians who are doing same thing with loads of baby mamas , how then is the tribe of harrysomg different from yours with regards t this trend?

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by finallybusy: 1:59pm On Jan 23
I like how the young generation takes marriage like alcoholic drinks; if e too worry you, quit!

1 Like

Re: “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis by Orinechi: 4:38pm On Jan 23
Arajue amu afo, agbasaaa

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Guy / Bba: Caught In The Act / Exclusive Interview With Ex-mbgn Adaeze Igwe-yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.