Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion (12291 Views)

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / Banks’ Borrow N3.03trn From CBN, Up By 835% In 22 Days / NNPC Has Secured $5 Billion Funding For Oil And Gas Upstream Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Litmus: 11:35am On Jan 23
At this point, if only a giant could sweep everything on top of Nigeria into the ocean, then reintroduce Dangote, Lagos, Abaleki, Umahi, Wike, Fashola, Allen Onyema, Falconets, Tobi Amusan, Nigeria Army and a few others I can't recall now.....

Some vloggers....
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Etranshub(m): 11:36am On Jan 23
Aliko my guy... Nothing concern with the state of the economy (good or bad) your money just dey grow like bamboo tree angry

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by TUANKU(m): 11:37am On Jan 23
Children of hate will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:45am On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:
Massive cash out for dangote loading.

Man will suck Nigerians dry with his high price
I have not seen anyone forcing anybody to buy any of dangote’s ‘high price’ products.

We have several alternative to every of Dangote’s products.
So stop the unnecessary hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Walai(m): 11:46am On Jan 23
Are you number 512 billion in the world ? grin

whippersnapper:
life no really balance.
my position for Forbes list dey funny me.
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Paraman: 11:53am On Jan 23
Vikynas:
Is the refinery for us or enriching himself as African richest.. what a shame
you don't even know this have nothing to do with his refinery?
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by giantstar: 11:54am On Jan 23
Ride on Aliko.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Jan 23
ok
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Higherthan: 12:03pm On Jan 23
VULCAN:
Nobody progressing spend their days filled with hate.

You remind me of Gazans and Hamas.

Around $100b has poured in as Aid to Palestinians since 1993 but hatred for Israel has ensured that that money cannot be seen anywhere except for the pockets of the Hamas leaders who live in luxury in Qatar.

Your hatred of Easterners will ensure you will always be in the vicinity of Easterners who are richer and more influential than you.

Just like Gaza is so close to Israel but despite their hatred cannot stop Israel from prospering.

You will remain at the level you are..
I'll keep progressing,but your lineage will remain stagnant
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Alamkir: 12:19pm On Jan 23
Higherthan:
Now, Nigeria has happened to dangote, no useless bigot will celebrate that, they only have erection towards bad News. And bad news they'll keep experiencing. Children of AfghanEASTn

If u see how I celebrate the money, money wey no be my own. I come dey wonder how some people go see good news dey sad. Is it that they dnt want good news to come to them
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by blowjohn(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23
YoungLionken:
Man, how these niggas make their Benjamin should be given special attention and study in higher institutions. Not find x-y6 or theories upon theories undecided..

That's also the difference between other advanced races and us blacks. While we (back then in secondary school) were busy disturbing ourselves with the longest mountain/river/Aristotle/words; demisemiquaver, Antidisestablishmentarianism and many other nonsense, kids in China were busy with practical experiment on science and technology undecided...

Oga na capital person need. And political connections.
Ur talking as if dangote started with something like 50 million naira( in today's value) .

All the billionaire in naija started with outrageous capital either legal or illegal
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by GO0dharddick: 12:26pm On Jan 23
Fearyourcreator:

Your papa dey sleep when Dangote dey hustle for more than three decades, stupid people

Seun why do you have so many uncultured people in here?

Rule 2

Sissy nlfpmod farano disguy justwise
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Skyehigher1: 12:31pm On Jan 23
Please dangote reduce all your product prices Nigerians are crying
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Higherthan: 12:38pm On Jan 23
Alamkir:

If u see how I celebrate the money, money wey no be my own. I come dey wonder how some people go see good news dey sad. Is it that they dnt want good news to come to them
They don't want ite, but they rejoice when bad news comes around, to them it's an avenue to insult,bash, rejoice etc.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by sweetjohn(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23
There billionaires mate are making above $200b networth, this criminals in Africa with all the politricking, stealing and monopolizations are still in $5b to $20b. What then is the essence of stealing and impoverishing the continent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Gboom: 12:54pm On Jan 23
The kind of monopoly he enjoys is second to none.
He remains the determinant of prices of sugar and cement in major cities in Nigeria
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by ObiCertificate: 1:19pm On Jan 23
AndroBlaze:
@OP, make it clear that its his publicly traded companies and not him alone.

Nope it’s him alone.

That’s why it’s called NET-worth.
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Kinzo0917(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23
Melezenawii:
Dangote Gained $5 billion in 22 Days as Net worth hits $20 billion . This does not include his investment in Dangote Petroleum Refinery

https://www.bloomberg.com/billionaires/profiles/aliko-dangote/

Now is the best time for him to buy arsenal

Then we can purchase the best players in d globe

He is even richer than Chelsea owners
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by peculiar2233: 1:24pm On Jan 23
Higherthan:
Now, Nigeria has happened to dangote, no useless bigot will celebrate that, they only have erection towards bad News. And bad news they'll keep experiencing. Children of AfghanEASTn
Tribal bigot, get a life
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by ViceGovernor: 1:51pm On Jan 23
BigDawsNet:
Good 1..

We need dangote to reduce price or cement and fuel
Dey play😁

You think he got an increase in net worth by reducing price?
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Higherthan: 1:57pm On Jan 23
peculiar2233:

Tribal bigot, get a life
Who let the dogs out?
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23
Chicagograduate:
But Dangote is owing banks na.No be borrowed funds he take dey build him refinery?Na so Elon Musk dey do?
Dangote as a company is different from Dangote as a person,the company borrowed from bank so the company is owing the bank.
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by HBB1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23
Femiairboy:
Seems like a covert pump and dump to me. Rabiu is fast catching up to his cousin and Dangote fears being overtaken. Not to mention Dangote and Otedola are very good friends. Can anyone connect the dots here?

Only haters can connect such dots.
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by HBB1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23
Chicagograduate:
But Dangote is owing banks na.No be borrowed funds he take dey build him refinery?Na so Elon Musk dey do?

So Elon Musk does not borrow?
🤣

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by PHAYOL81: 2:19pm On Jan 23
More wins ahead DANGOTE GROUP. More wins to all patriots of this great country too.

WE RISE....UNSTOPPABLY!
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by BigDawsNet: 2:47pm On Jan 23
ViceGovernor:

Dey play😁

You think he got an increase in net worth by reducing price?

Nah I'm just saying.. he should find a way to help Nigerians by supplying affordable products for citizens of Nigeria
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by ufotunang: 2:54pm On Jan 23
Dangote is making cool money
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by DaTruths: 3:09pm On Jan 23
Higherthan:

How is Dangote being richer a thing of jubilation for you?

I should be celebrating that Dangote is 5 billion dollars richer? Why?
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by EdMyst: 3:20pm On Jan 23
Thanks for sharing this information...
We’ve completed countless kitchen renovations, earning a stellar reputation for quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Basement Remodeling
Re: Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23
Jestin:
Oga reduce the price of your cement. We re not interested in all this figures

Go and reduce the price whatever you sell Nigerians buying are suffering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Air Ticketing Biz? Pls, Advice Urgently Needed / Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months / What Made You Decide To Boycott A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.