Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG (10628 Views)

Pass Your Microsoft AZ-204 Exam In 24 Hour / Nairaland Shows Gratitudes For Birthday Wishes,declares May 30th For Celebration / Make $100 Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG by GPAdams(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23
Triangles1:
Jos Kaduna Benue are very funny set of people, they're good at drinking burukutu and enjoyment.
just like your God forsaken people without future
Re: Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG by Yujin(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23
Triangles1:
Jos Kaduna Benue are very funny set of people, they're good at drinking burukutu and enjoyment.
As for Plateau people, they are actually fighting back despite their affinity for their local intoxicants. Many things are just not reported and you should know that their level of organization is poor because of their smaller sizes. The worst people I don't understand are the Tivs of Benue. Up till date, they don't see fulanis as enemies. Despite the size they have, they still haven't been able face the fulanis and defend their lands. It is a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG by delishpot: 3:40pm On Jan 23
But killers and bandits would still pass free in convoys of Hilux and Okada and do mayhem for 3 days straight without wahala
Re: Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG by delishpot: 3:43pm On Jan 23
Yujin:

As for Plateau people, they are actually fighting back despite their affinity for their local intoxicants. Many things are just not reported and you should know that their level of organization is poor because of their smaller sizes. The worst people I don't understand are the Tivs of Benue. Up till date, they don't see fulanis as enemies. Despite the size they have, they still haven't been able face the fulanis and defend their lands. It is a big shame.

Did you not hear of that Benue man that was being used as a tool to kill his states men? He was later assassinated by the security agents claiming he wanted to escape detention bla bla after confessing to BBC.
My dear, no be only Fulani o. Bandits are of every tribe. Na Fúlàní Dem dey recruit pass cos they are in the north.
Re: Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG by foleskay(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23
Make plateau people go hire igboho to show those bandits madness. Make him enter inside bush go display for them for their cabal.

I was live in igangan in 2021 when igboho displayed for those Fulanis. They all ran kabakaba. He entered bush go dislodge them all. Na real action film them
Re: Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG by kufreabasi86191: 10:53pm On Jan 23
By the time tulubu is done with this country all of you will hide your pride and apologize for making the wrong decision.By the time tulubu is done with this country all of you will hide your pride and apologize for making the wrong decision....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telegram Group Links ( Join All Telegram Groups) / Words Ending With '- ia' / "I'd rather" game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.