Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Is Blogging Really Lucrative? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Blogging Really Lucrative? (10753 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / IS BLOGGING REALLY WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT, BEFORE I VENTURE INTO IT / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Blogging Really Lucrative? by Dshocker(m): 9:53am On Jan 26
IamDora:
Yes! As a Nigerian Blogger, Note this;

You should never have a business posting good and relevant news. Always make sure you're good and consistent at posting bad news or evil gossips about Celebrities, you'll thrive so much in it because that's what Nigerians Love to hear.

Good news don't excite them. Good luck

So you are a conveyor and advocacy of bad news?

Asin, bad news turns you on?
Re: Is Blogging Really Lucrative? by online4business: 12:26pm On Jan 26
People saying you need money to be a successful blogger are plain ass lazy.

If you Pick a niche that's profitable and can write content for 3 months one piece a day in six months you'll be able to earn good money.

If you're not an expert in the niche read the best sellers in your niche.

Read all the reviews about the books in your niche... Only this will make you an expert because you'll understand your audience and your writing will resonate with them.... This is how you get repeat visitors.

No blogging course will teach you what I just told you.

If you're lazy and you think money to pay writer is all you need pay attention.

The writers you're paying do they know SEO?
Do they know ranking signals?
Do they know about LSI and entities?
Do they know about information game score?

People that know this will find it hard to work for others rather they'd be building their empire.

Sit down and figure this out yourself (how to write content that rank or you'll work for year with nothing to show.

Paying for link can help you move the needle quickly but google hate it.

Do you want to build a two year business or something that'll stand the test of time?

Ooh you don't know what you are saying I'll sell it to someone... Well that's good.

Except you're selling to a newbie your blog worth will reduce by more than %15-20.

Pbn are like shinny object you'll get burnt.

Instead attract links rather than buying or paying for links.

The nigga saying someone is an advocate of bad news need to hear this.

People get hung up on reality.

Give people what they want and so far people what bad news to give them and make bank$$$.

Your sense of morality has nothing to do with how the world works.

Akonuche ya gara zero.

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging Really Lucrative? by OnyeAfrica: 10:51pm On Jan 26
Blogging is lucrative, but if you go into it with the mindset that it would be easy, you might as well quit now. Before you choose to blog, you need to ask yourself how much you really know about the niche you're about to start writing on. Can you write well enough that people will want to read your work? How patient are you? As a first-time blogger, you can spend several months hoping that your blog will begin to make you money, but end up disappointed repeatedly.

It's a long-term game and not an easy money-making scheme. But if you're looking for ideas to make money online or how to start a business, you can check my website: https://onyeafrica.com I have some interesting articles that might help you.

Also, feel free to reach out to me any time.
Re: Is Blogging Really Lucrative? by ocheketurah: 10:45am On Jan 30
wink[quote author=lavylilly post=128101950][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things Bosses Do That Make Employees Quit / Frequently Asked Questions About CFA / How To Start A Gift Card Trading Business In Nigeria(itunes/amazon/walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.