Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) (35245 Views)

Forbes 2019: Dangote, Mike Adenuga Top List Of Africa Billionaires (full List) / Forbes: Top Best (And Worst) African Countries To Do Business In 2019 / Dangote Tops Forbes’ 23 African Billionaires List For The 7th Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Paraman: 8:00pm On Jan 23
Putinofrussia:
I think I was scammed.
You know we have a lot of Igbo bloggers that usually post the richest men in Nigeria or Africa.
Some of them put according to Forbes.
Even if you ask Google for the richest and most successful in Nigeria now,you will be surprised to see Arthur Eze.....7.5 billion dollars or 4.6 billion dollars or whatever they want to put.
Out of ten people,they might put 6 or 7 Igbosgrin
Recently I saw the one of Hausa too.

I have seen one for Ijaw as the most successful too and I saw only one for Yoruba.
Everybody is beginning to see that the lie pays at times especially when in argument.
What an Igbo person will tell you is that you should Google the richest people in Nigeria and the blogs will pop up in your face.
Different blogs where you will see Cletus Ibeto and some other Igbo names worth billions of non existing dollars.
Most of these people do not even worth up to $200 million dollars.
This is what I saw of Orji Uzor Kalu in 2014.
His worth was $330 million dollars.
Lol

Orji Uzor Kalu is not worth $330 million dollars in 2014, neither is there ever a time he worth that amount.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by HBB1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23
Morphinne:

Mr monopoly, pray to the god you serve maybe you too can be favored by that government monopoly😏
Please, this is 2024, this sick culture of watering down other people’ hard works and efforts should stop. If the monopoly was that easy to earn, what were your fathers and grandfathers doing at the time it was being shared? I don’t even know who put that term in your mouths because I’m sure most of you don’t even know its meaning grin Any small thing, monopoly! 😂
Every country of the world protects its oligarchs and wealthy elites in one way or another because they play pivotal roles in the global outlook of such countries.

Bloody losers!

🤣
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by AntiChristian: 8:02pm On Jan 23
whitejs:

How

He bought a stake in Dangote cement I think!

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by HBB1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23
Putinofrussia:
I think I was scammed.
You know we have a lot of Igbo bloggers that usually post the richest men in Nigeria or Africa.
Some of them put according to Forbes.
Even if you ask Google for the richest and most successful in Nigeria now,you will be surprised to see Arthur Eze.....7.5 billion dollars or 4.6 billion dollars or whatever they want to put.
Out of ten people,they might put 6 or 7 Igbosgrin
Recently I saw the one of Hausa too.

I have seen one for Ijaw as the most successful too and I saw only one for Yoruba.
Everybody is beginning to see that the lie pays at times especially when in argument.
In your blog,you can even say your daddy's worth is $100 billion dollars.Nobody go beat you.
What an Igbo person will tell you is that you should Google the richest people in Nigeria and the blogs will pop up in your face.
Different blogs where you will see Cletus Ibeto and some other Igbo names worth billions of non existing dollars.
Most of these people do not even worth up to $200 million dollars.
This is what I saw of Orji Uzor Kalu in 2014.
His worth was $330 million dollars.

Who born you?!

My father, Mazi Okonkwo is worth 100 birrion dorrars!
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Putinofrussia: 8:07pm On Jan 23
Paraman:
Lol

Orji Uzor Kalu is not worth $330 million dollars in 2014, neither is there ever a time he worth that amount.
He was...

https://www.forbes.com/profile/orji-uzor-kalu/?sh=652629692e44

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by yakson84(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23
Mike zukerberg is richer than all the twenty billioners combined.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by ariesbull: 8:22pm On Jan 23
HBB1:

Who born you?!

My father, Mazi Okonkwo is worth 100 birrion dorrars!
with the millions una villages and towns look so shitty and nasty
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Alexis11: 8:59pm On Jan 23
SenatePresdo:
Poor people food don land.

Come and argue about other people's wealth on empty stomach while standing on fraudulent mandate

Shameless and ingredients

If your person dey number 1, Una no go let us hear word. grin

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Olumyco(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23
Welcome back Femi Otedola to the dollar billionaire's club.

We await the return of Folorunso Alakija to the club.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by oluwaahmed: 9:52pm On Jan 23
HBB1:

Yada yada yada

Ne ne ne
🥱

Even the poorest countries in the world have wealthy men.

There will always be someone who will see opportunities where others can't.

Stop crying!
I can't waste tears on a Dumbo like you. You are waste of black skin, a house negro. Even the igbos that you shìt one they might not have anyone there but a least they have wealth. If you have one man from your family of 10 with 1 billion while the rest are poor but in another family of 10 they have 10 people with 100 million which family is better off financially? House negro
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by HBB1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23
oluwaahmed:

I can't waste tears on a Dumbo like you. You are waste of black skin, a house negro. Even the igbos that you shìt one they might not have anyone there but a least they have wealth. If you have one man from your family of 10 with 1 billion while the rest are poor but in another family of 10 they have 10 people with 100 million which family is better off financially? House negro

🥱

Empty chestbeater!

You are rich, you are rich, yet your region is desolate?

Abegi, face front!
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Fearyourcreator: 10:07pm On Jan 23
Mokason288:
I love My 9Ja

Richest black man … Nigeria
Richest black Woman… Nigeria
Richest Pastor…Nigeria
Biggest Church…Nigeria
Biggest Musician…Nigeria
Richest Politician in Africa (TINUBU) … Nigeria
And many say Nigeria no good... Many blind ooo

2 Likes

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Fearyourcreator: 10:08pm On Jan 23
bro4u:
One Governor in Nigeria is way richer than all put together
Billion dollar na coin bah
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Fearyourcreator: 10:09pm On Jan 23
IgboSomalia:
Hmmn this list is marginalising some people o
You dey find trouble from 2by2 shops
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Fearyourcreator: 10:10pm On Jan 23
SlavaUkraini:

O Boy

You go vex tire oo

Na men wey dey hustle tirelessly dey appear for such list....

Hustle harder and I see your name on that list in a few years time...
You nko
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Fearyourcreator: 10:10pm On Jan 23
chiedu7:
Na Nija monopoly Dangote use rich.
Poor mind... Why them no monopolize for you too

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Khyrvxjzy: 10:17pm On Jan 23
chiedu7:
Na Nija monopoly Dangote use rich.

fool
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by IbileIfe: 10:44pm On Jan 23
Forbes just sent me an apology for forgetting to include my name.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by PHAYOL81: 10:59pm On Jan 23
Money men!
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by chiedu7: 11:05pm On Jan 23
Khyrvxjzy:

fool
Ode
Fearyourcreator:

Poor mind... Why them no monopolize for you too
Alamjiri, No be quota system dey help una?

No worries Tinubu is cutting u off bit by bit.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by SlavaUkraini: 11:32pm On Jan 23
Fearyourcreator:

You nko

You dey whine yourself ?

You nor see my na for there ....

Look well
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Elonmuzk(m): 1:12am On Jan 24
What about the UBA guy? Thought, dude was a billionaire.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Fearyourcreator: 1:29am On Jan 24
SlavaUkraini:

You dey whine yourself ?

You nor see my na for there ....

Look well
I don see am for number 6point something billionth
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Fearyourcreator: 1:30am On Jan 24
chiedu7:

Ode

Alamjiri, No be quota system dey help una?

No worries Tinubu is cutting u off bit by bit.
Jealous of a man that built and position himself for decades... Some of you dey always make me laugh
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by RichDaniels: 8:06am On Jan 24
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/full-list-forbes-top-20-african-billionaires-2024/

This is the old list, in the new list Dangote is close to 20 billion at 19.X billion USD. Get your facts right abeg
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by SlavaUkraini: 8:00am On Jan 25
Fearyourcreator:

I don see am for number 6point something billionth

Use your glasses well

Na me dey for 5 position
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by whitejs: 9:33am On Jan 25
so no single top musician makes the list
so their money no reach the way i dey reason am before
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:49pm On Jan 29
cool
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by gistcity(m): 9:23am On Feb 18
See then updated richest men in Africa

https://www.korentprice.com/richest-men-in-africa/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / World’s Most Powerful Ceos In 2018 / How To Make A Poultry Incubator At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.