Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds (292 Views)

Is The CBN Shutting Down Opay, Kuda, Palmpay, And Other Online Banks? See Truth / FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / Bbnaija Is A Scam : They Don't Pick People Off The Streets - Ajayi On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by Ibibioman: 6:46pm On Jan 23
3 days ago I transferred 3950 mairamto.palmpay, palmpay refused to update my status or account with the funds but rather wrote processing and later wrote processing failed. Then the next day I transferred 9100 to palmpay account , withdrew 5100 only to find out that my balance of 4000 has been wiped off. Their customer care will only add to the frustration as they will tease you, waste your time and give no explanation for their actions but wait for you to get tired and forget your money

Re: Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by Ibibioman: 6:47pm On Jan 23
Don't use them so you won't lose your funds
Re: Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by Ibibioman: 6:49pm On Jan 23
This is my sincere advixe

Re: Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by Weezyclan(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23
Since they stole 50k from my account I don't leave more than 100 naira on palmpay again. They returned the money as I drag them on Nairaland. If they return your money don't leave huge amount there and unlink your ATM card too.
Re: Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by Ibibioman: 3:22am On Jan 24
Weezyclan:
Since they stole 50k from my account I don't leave more than 100 naira on palmpay again. They returned the money as I drag them on Nairaland. If they return your money don't leave huge amount there and unlink your ATM card too.

Thanks
Re: Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by Ibibioman: 9:41am On Jan 24
Their customer care are thieves and unprofessional try will try to frustrate the customer and.roducule him over his funds which they have stolen
Re: Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by Ibibioman: 9:56am On Jan 24
Ibibioman:
Their customer care are thieves and unprofessional try will try to frustrate the customer and.roducule him over his funds which they have stolen

Re: Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by Danabu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24
Ibibioman:
3 days ago I transferred 3950 mairamto.palmpay, palmpay refused to update my status or account with the funds but rather wrote processing and later wrote processing failed. Then the next day I transferred 9100 to palmpay account , withdrew 5100 only to find out that my balance of 4000 has been wiped off. Their customer care will only add to the frustration as they will tease you, waste your time and give no explanation for their actions but wait for you to get tired and forget your money

Get a good hacker ,hack and infest their system with the worst virus around.
Re: Palmpay Is Scam They Will Wipe Out Your Funds by EbenezerTriumph: 11:32am On Jan 25
Ibibioman:
namesake cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Buying Affordable Instagram Followers / Special!!!!!! / Six Killed In Potiskum Suicide Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.