Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Dxsynergy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dxsynergy (1361 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dxsynergy by Akany(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2007
Is there any in the house that is familiar on money making engine called DXINONE where e-currency trading is being carried out?
Re: Dxsynergy by naira17(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2007
yes man, i have an idea, its a cool clean way to make legitimate cash.i was studyin it and was abt involving ma sef wen dey "went on break". or do u have any idea wer dey r?
Re: Dxsynergy by Akany(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2007
Good man, Thanks for your insight about the money making machine called DXINONE. I am an investor in the DXsynergy who have made more than 25% profit in less than 5-months of investment in foreign currency (dollars). Thanks for your info about their break.
Re: Dxsynergy by naira17(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
hello, Akanny it seems like u r online, why dont u come online to yahoo chat.so we can demystify DXINONE as much as we can together.emal add is nengius@yahoo.com.am waitin,
Re: Dxsynergy by kioboy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2007
well i will advise whoever that cares to listen to stay away from dxinone, the program have failed and trap all the investor's fund, mine included. i have over $3000 trap in that program. my last outexchange stayed pending for morethan 5 months before they finally went under with people's fund.
Re: Dxsynergy by mishooo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2007
Kioboy cannot say it better.

In fact, that word is sacriledgious (if there's an english word like that) to my ear. Dxinone went down and under with my money too. the site was just tech but they messed me up after almost $1000 with them. In fact for me, no more online investment for some time. my outexing took 4 months before they went under and all the while they were blaming e-gold site for the flop. They are a bunch of real cons.

[size=14pt]PLEASE DONT GO NEAR THEM OOO[/size]
Re: Dxsynergy by fxtruth(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2007
Hello Akany,
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE dont go into DX currency business, we made a lot of money from it in 2005. I recently advised a friend not to join any of them but he would not listen to me, he came back to me lamenting, a losing a lot of money. Right now any of the DX sites will just take your money and run.
If you want to do online business, please go into forex trade. I make so much from it right now, see www.forextruth..com and keep monitoring it. I will soon release a free e-book to help people who want to start forex trade. You can also download free gifts from the site.
Have a lovely day.
Re: Dxsynergy by fxtruth(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2007
Dear Ramonica,
Your diamond cash club is an online MLM, which requires people to introduce people to the business, and when they join their membership fee is shared amongst his upline and he is left alone to rot looking for new members. MLM dont work, they just collect money from people. With forex you are the master of your own fate, because as you learn and know the technicalities everything falls into place and you start making lots of money.
FOREX IS IT. Everyone who has ears listen.
Re: Dxsynergy by kioboy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
me too, i have finally decided to play the game by my own rule, i think forex have given me reason to recope my lost. i might lose money on forex but i will understand it morethan what i have been through. i think i found something (software) that is helping me while i strife to perfect my trading skill and descipline myself.
Re: Dxsynergy by nosma(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2007
Go to www.ejobs-secret..com and learn affiliate marketing. Dont throw your money away.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Omas Investment: They're Giving Me Problem / Which Biz Gives A N1000 Revenue A Day? / Which Internet Business Has Higher Return And Easy To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.