Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Old And Dormant Fiverr Account In The Writing Niche Needed For Percentage Deals - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Old And Dormant Fiverr Account In The Writing Niche Needed For Percentage Deals (179 Views)

Youtube Script Writer In The Space Niche Needed / Writers Experienced In The Igaming Niche Needed / Closed: Writer In Finance Niche Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old And Dormant Fiverr Account In The Writing Niche Needed For Percentage Deals by yeyebrity: 8:31am On Jan 24
If you have an old Fiverr account in the screenplay writing niche that has been dormant and you want to sell or put up for percentage deals, drop your contact.
Re: Old And Dormant Fiverr Account In The Writing Niche Needed For Percentage Deals by Ogieh: 8:38am On Jan 24
yeyebrity:
If you have an old Fiverr account in the screenplay writing niche that has been dormant and you want to sell or put up for percentage deals, drop your contact.

What you need is an old fiver account. Not a writing gig account.

I can give you a 2022 Account.

I have never used it for any Gig
Re: Old And Dormant Fiverr Account In The Writing Niche Needed For Percentage Deals by yeyebrity: 9:10am On Jan 24
Ogieh:

What you need is an old fiver account. Not a writing gig account.

I can give you a 2022 Account.

I have never used it for any Gig

Writing gig or not, I still need an account with gigs.
Re: Old And Dormant Fiverr Account In The Writing Niche Needed For Percentage Deals by TripleLTD: 9:23am On Jan 24
yeyebrity:

Writing gig ir not, I still need an account with gigs.
email: officialmavteam@gmail.com
Re: Old And Dormant Fiverr Account In The Writing Niche Needed For Percentage Deals by yeyebrity: 11:51am On Jan 24
TripleLTD:
email: officialmavteam@gmail.com

Okay. I will contact you.
Re: Old And Dormant Fiverr Account In The Writing Niche Needed For Percentage Deals by TripleLTD: 10:40am On Jan 26
We4all:

Fiverr account for which country? Do you have account with completed gigs for sale?
dormant fiverr account with no level
1 review with 2 orders, no review for them
It's a social media management gig

Send email here. Officialmavteam@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Waitress Fed A Homeless Old Man But When She Found Out Who He Truly Was, She W / Be Accountable / Publiseer Partners With Romania’s Citeste.ro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.