Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DebbieGg: 8:44am On Jan 24
Re: . by Altair25(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25
I'm in the same boat with him. This guy has only ever paid for one of the projects I worked on him with. Has been promising payment since last year till I insisted that I will not continue on the last erotic gig that he sent in till I see the dividends of all the other ones I've been working on. Man's proceeded to ghost me.

Because of him, I almost had issues with another client of mine whom I have been trying to build a good working relationship for over a year now, someone that pays me on time oh.

OLAJIDE0109, if you can see this. Prepare yourself, because the smear campaign I am going to run on you will be dirty. So very dirty, Ede no be hiding place, e go soon clear you for eye.
Re: . by Altair25(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25
DebbieGg:
Good morning, Nairalanders.
I'm calling out to the admins and moderators to take action on this.
I worked on projects worth 105k last year for the guy whose picture you see below, and he's refused to pay me even though my payment ought to have been cleared since the first week of December last year.
He is holding back on paying because I refused to work on another project for him while he hasn't paid for the ones on ground and from the chats he shared with another writer he is working with, whom I know personally, he says I have no chance of getting paid my money.

He sent a project to me when its deadline remained just 3 days for it to finish, and although I initially agreed to work on the project. For unforeseen health reasons, I had to immediately return the project the next day to him as I couldn't work on it. I told him to look for another writer quickly to work on it for him.

He refused and the project got cancelled. Now, he has been owing me money using that cancelled project as an excuse.

This is his second phone number: 0.9.0.5.6.2.6.7.3.7.6
Re: . by Noblejohn32(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26
I just pray Nairaland mods do something about these fraudulent guys.

Last year, I did a job for one Matthew...worth 95k...He told me he was going to pay after two weeks and then he ghosted.

70% of outsourcers here are scammers...you do a gig, it gets approved and they will ghost when it's time for payment. I don wash hands commot from NL outsourcers.
Re: . by Altair25(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26
Noblejohn32:
I just pray Nairaland mods do something about these fraudulent guys.

Last year, I did a job for one Matthew...worth 95k...He told me he was going to pay after two weeks and then he ghosted.

70% of outsourcers here are scammers...you do a gig, it gets approved and they will ghost when it's time for payment. I don wash hands commot from NL outsourcers.

Can you help me with the handles of mods for this section so I can tag them?

(1) (Reply)

Maximize Your Potential: Access Exclusive Premium Tools For Better Writing! / A Debut Poetry Book By A Prize-winning Poet. / Your Favorite Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.