Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,509 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work (47041 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by MrJames007: 10:25am On Jan 24
Inspirer1:

I guess it's for easy access in case something harmful wants to happen, so he can quickly enter his vehicle.
Except that.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Brighton1(m): 10:25am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
He should beat the woman and see if he won’t enter the next available plane coming to Nigeria. cheesy

It’s so glaring that the man isn’t doing enough for her. The highest thing he can do is to divorce her.
I’ve gone thr all ur comments on NL. I must say u are an agent of darkness,,, u are trying to penetrates the mind of decent young and promising women on dis forum thr ur comments to make dem miserable like u. Holy fire will destroy u soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by agabusta: 10:25am On Jan 24
Supremos:

This is crazy. Why do married women who are apparently well to do, still cheat?

Not getting enough orgasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by omooba969(m): 10:26am On Jan 24
phemy36:

I hate man replying this dude. It gives her attention she needed, why can't you ignore her for once. I don't take women serious this day. It is because of a weak man that gives this people some kind of energy to dey misbehave. The first women I have misbehave, I don't waste my time, I sent her packing. The one with me fear me like mad because she did not know what I can do. My silence at home all the time will send shiver into any lady spine as I hardly talk. If I traveled out and any lady try that shit with, she will get to her grave before she knows what kill her. I will kuku talk. I go just dey laugh with her as if nothing happens. Men are weak this days honestly.

Try dey calm down biko. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by matrixmuzi: 10:27am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!
Her reaction said it all.

Personally if I’m not getting enough

Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

U are absolutely a useless cat . Go and mew in peace .ode
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by worldstevo: 10:27am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

Your gender is always quick to do the blame game. If you are fed up with the marriage the most honorable and wise thing is to divorce. You lots should stop wasting a man's time living in pretense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by agabusta: 10:27am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

Nobody can offer you enough money . Human needs are limitless.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hopexter(m): 10:27am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

It’s obvious you’re a cheat already, it’s in your DNA, whether you’re given money, sex and love, you’ll still sleep with the next available man like a dog. It’s normal with women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Badguy77(m): 10:30am On Jan 24
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128098110]Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided. [/
So from everything that is the only thing you could pick out from what happened write? I prophesy may your husband so same to you and say nothing will happen..
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Macdeey: 10:30am On Jan 24
Supremos:

Lack of Constant Gbola Nacks grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Finchmgh: 10:32am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

e rsonally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.
Who cares if you decide to sleep with dog for revenge.

You are doing yourself not your partner, if at all you will ever get one.

By the time you end up with STDs then you will fully understand the fact that you were destroying yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by WeddingParol: 10:32am On Jan 24
If the younger generation of men seeing this video and the comments from the women, did not learn something, they will surely learn in the hard way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BABANGBALI: 10:33am On Jan 24
See people wey dey claim sey their married women na saints? Adultery knows no tribe or religion.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by incogni2o: 10:34am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

If you continue this way

You may end up in future as a old angry bittered unshameful withered ugly mama.

Change or this awaits you👌

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by omooba969(m): 10:35am On Jan 24
advanceDNA:

It's their behavior over time....... U can't be hopping from on penis to another while single and now think marriage certificate will just make u stop and focus on one penis

.... Na so old habits dey go away??
....Enjoyment habit for that matter...

.let's be realistic.....it's sweet fvcking around naaa...whether u are a man or woman....

.only a very disciplined person's or those that never engaged in sleeping around in the first place no dey do am

WORD ! 👍
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BABANGBALI: 10:36am On Jan 24
Malroux:
Women loves dick so much.
especially during winter season
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by aguluobi: 10:37am On Jan 24
Blindly or foolishly you imply ?;

maasoap:

Must we support our gender blindly?
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by zrocky: 10:37am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

you dey usless before na
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 10:37am On Jan 24
SEE AS AMERICA TURN MY BROTHER TO PUSSSY CHICKEN DAT CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

NOT EVEN SMALL SLAP.

WE DAT REFUSE TO MARRY KNOW WHY.

MAKE WE DEY KNACK OURSELVES DEY GO. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by VaginaAcademic: 10:38am On Jan 24
Divorce first not while still in the marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BABANGBALI: 10:38am On Jan 24
advanceDNA:

It's their behavior over time....... U can't be hopping from on penis to another while single and now think marriage certificate will just make u stop and focus on one penis

.... Na so old habits dey go away??
....Enjoyment habit for that matter...

.let's be realistic.....it's sweet fvcking around naaa...whether u are a man or woman....

.only a very disciplined person's or those that never engaged in sleeping around in the first place no dey do am
me I dey do am well well. Not sweet pass married women, especially those ones wey dem no circumcise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AfroBeatDiary: 10:40am On Jan 24
Supremos:

Most of them are fake feminist, control freak, starve their man, starve themselves and source for an away phallus
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by VaginaAcademic: 10:41am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

divorce the man first before going elsewhere who cares. Did the man she followed to hotel give her true love or a one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 10:41am On Jan 24
VaginaAcademic:
Divorce first not while still in the marriage

U DEY SEE ROAD?

PERSON DON DEY FULFIL HER NATURAL CALLING.

IF I WERE HIM, THIS IS GROUNDS FOR DNA TEST OF THOSE KIDS JUST TO BE SURE.

IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO MAINTAIN MARRIAGE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA AND SLIDING INTO DM EVERYWHERE.

PLUS SOME WOMEN GO TO WORK, TO SHARE IKEBE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by omooba969(m): 10:43am On Jan 24
sukar886:
Since my marriage crash, i promise not to marry again, that gender na evil, if not for children, they are not good to keep at home, just use them and dump them

Never say never! grin

We call them necessary evil bcoz we can't do without them.

We need them still. 😉
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Rolings: 10:44am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Kuku remain unmarried.
Would you be proud to tell your kids you cheat on their father just because he doesn't have money?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by oluxy(m): 10:45am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Look how you reasoned?

Birds of the same feathers.....
Black and black

Eyah!!!! You have found a partner at last
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by BluelightHotel: 10:45am On Jan 24
Men can bleep anything with a hole damn even as ugly as that woman is men still want to bleep her tufiakwa.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 10:45am On Jan 24
AfroBeatDiary:

Most of them are fake feminist, control freak, starve their man, starve themselves and source for an away phallus

U SEE THAT FEMINISM THAT WHITE MEN INTRODUCED AND BLACK WOMEN CARRY AM FOR HEAD LIKE GALA.

IT IS NOTHING SHORT OF HATE FOR MEN AND DISRESPECT.

IF U WANT TO SEE THE TRUE COLOURS OF YOUR BLACK WOMEN, JUST TAKE THEM TO AMERICA.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Fryx: 10:47am On Jan 24
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Donedeal1(m): 10:48am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Please define "getting enough"?
As in enough for uncontentious women could be to see you inside grave.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 10:48am On Jan 24

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.