Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!! (149 Views)

“if I Apply More Pressure On Erica, It Will Enter”, Laycon Insists (video) / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!! by MayowaTallguy: 6:48pm On Jan 24
So around 5-6am today some police men from Area F came to arrest my neighbour,lucky, a young guy who deal in phone and other gadget..."No Be Play O"
Unfortunately, he bought an iPhone from someone who bought from someone who bought from a thief
Not only did he stole it but kill the real phone owner in the process
My people lucky was unlucky to be a part of this shady bness and I felt so sad for him o
He wanted to apply "NO GREE FOR ANYBODY"but immediately those police men brief him what he is into,he burst to tears,he knew this will be a long,rough journey.
Please guys,let's be careful out there
Don't buy it cheap when you know how big the worth of the phone is.
Apply care and add more sense when trading oooo.

Re: Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!! by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24
🥵
Re: Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!! by EreluRoz: 7:10pm On Jan 24
They'll trace it and eventually get the real murderer but why did your neighbor buy things from thiefs.
Re: Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!! by MayowaTallguy: 7:35pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
They'll trace it and eventually get the real murderer but why did your neighbor buy things from thiefs.
he buys cheap and sell at high rate.Thats what e do e was just unlucky this time around
Re: Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!! by EreluRoz: 7:36pm On Jan 24
MayowaTallguy:
he buys cheap and sell at high rate.Thats what e do e was just unlucky this time around
Meaning he was fully aware he bought from thiefs, I hope he'll learn his lessons
Re: Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!! by MayowaTallguy: 7:37pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Meaning he was fully aware he bought from thiefs, I hope he'll learn his lessons
I pitied him o,the way those police men handle him ehn,they even took his car too,he didn't want to drop the key at first but they threatened to tow the car asap

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen Misses Super Eagles’ AFCON Clash Against South Africa Due To Health / Shocking: You Won't Believe What Happened To Portablebeaby / White Wedding:marie Wisebon Stuns As A Beautiful Bride As She Walks Down D Aisle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.