Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Aliko Dangote – Africa’s Pride In Entrepreneurship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote – Africa’s Pride In Entrepreneurship (704 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote – Africa’s Pride In Entrepreneurship by ybase2: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2011
Few have transformed Africa’s landscape like Dangote has done and still doing. He has broken the stereotype and brought succor to thousands through job creation while adding to shareholders’ value.

He strikes us as the most unusual person to have made such monumental impact in Africa’s market thereby writing his name in the sands of time. As a self-employed person, with minimum basic education, he accentuated that business success can be attained by determination, honesty and perseverance even when we are not holders of the highest degrees or from elite schools globally.

1957 will remain a landmark year in the annals of Nigeria’s history as that was the year he was born in Kano. It was his grandfather, the late Alhaji Sanusi Dantata that provided him with a small capital to start his own business, as was customary then.
read more :http://businessnews.com.ng/2011/11/04/alikoto-dangote-africa%e2%80%99s-pride-in-entrepreneurship/
Re: Aliko Dangote – Africa’s Pride In Entrepreneurship by Antiscam1: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2011
dangote is a degree holder for ur information!, A university in egypt

(1) (Reply)

Were Can I Buy A Fabric Steamer? / Which Bank In Nigeria Do We Have More Girls As Customer / I Bet You Will Beat Yourself For Not Knowing This Eversince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.