Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

He Knows What Is Best For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Knows What Is Best For You (79 Views)

God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. / Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Knows What Is Best For You by Interesting15: 9:25am On Jan 25
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional (25th January 2024)

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: He Knows What Is Best For You

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end is the way to destruction" Proverbs 14:12

*Message*

It is normal for every reasonable human to take different steps in different directions at different times in one's life. No reasonable person entertains stagnation and just being stuck in just one spot.

However, a powerful realization we must swallow is that as humans, we are limited, and we don't always know what is usually ahead of each decision we take.

Many folks are frustrated, as they invested great resources in certain things that eventually led to failure. Hence, we need clarity, if we are going to prevent heartbreaks and headaches as consequences of our actions and inactions.

You need to be sure of where a particular direction will lead before starting out. Therefore, since the average human has their limitations, then we need God's help (Psalms 33:20).

*Thus, it is wise to give priority to asking GOD for direction before taking any step, so we won't waste our efforts and resources.*

Always remember that with God, you can never be stranded, as He is Alpha and Omega who know the end from the beginning (Revelation 1:11).

*Prayers*
LORD JESUS, I admit my imperfections and limitations as a human, and I acknowledge Your Supremacy, admitting You alone knows all things. Guide me as I make decisions and choices, and direct me to walk only where You want me to.

*Further Reading*
There are many plans in a man’s heart, Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand. Proverbs‬ ‭19:21‬

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*‭

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer Of Inquiry By Soibi Versatile / What Is God's Temple? VI / A Living Or Dead Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.