Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,626 members, 7,840,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) (37893 Views)

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court / Check Out Old Photos Of 6 Female Nigerian Comedians And How They Currently Look / WOW!! Celebrities, Comedians And Business Icons Show Up For Obi Cubana's Mothe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 11:59pm On Jan 25
Bayajjidda:

Oga, mind you, I don't have any problem with Abakaliki people, I can never insult them as they are my fellow Ebonyians. My problem is this new agenda of Abakaliki people trying to force those from Ebonyi South (Afikpo and Ohaozara bloc) to give up their identity and take up the Abakaliki identity.

I am not a politician like Umahi, I can not trade my ancestral identity for political gains. I will stand and defend my identity against intentional colonizers.

Talking about politics, I remembered how one of your renowned Abakaliki politicians I met in Abuja who initially wanted to help me with his connection to get an FG job stopped talking to me immediately I told him I am from Ohaozara LG of Ebonyi State, he asked me which LGA I am from. In his words "If you were from any other state in Nigeria and not from Ohaozara, I would have helped but for the fact that you are from Ohaozara, I can never help you". I remembered how an Enugu man begged him to add me to his but he vehemently refused and stayed far from me.

Ordinarily, you people so much hate Ohaozara people just like northerners hate Igbos and feel intimidated about them and scared of allowing them to climb up.

Dear Anambra man instigating failed political crisis in Ebonyi state.

Use your google, and you’ll never find any Ebonyi south man alienating from Abakaliki people. Just show me one claiming of lack of political balance or empowerment in the media, absolutely none.

They are happy with us and they are one with us. We love ourselves. Current Deputy Governor of Ebonyi state is a woman from Afikpo.

So my dear, look for another state and try to divide, Ebonyi is wholly United and we are one and we don’t discriminate against one another in Ebonyi state.

All your lies are cooked up, unverifiable, unfounded and lack merit, in short, absolutely no evidence!

Anambra man, steer clear of Ebonyi state with your hate speech and nzogbu nzogbu politics. Return to Anambra and be discussing how Soludo is quarrelling with Obi of Onitsha and co.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by GGIA: 12:01am On Jan 26
Bayajjidda:

Oga, mind you, I don't have any problem with Abakaliki people, I can never insult them as they are my fellow Ebonyians. My problem is this new agenda of Abakaliki people trying to force those from Ebonyi South (Afikpo and Ohaozara bloc) to give up their identity and take up the Abakaliki identity.

I am not a politician like Umahi, I can not trade my ancestral identity for political gains. I will stand and defend my identity against intentional colonizers.

Talking about politics, I remembered how one of your renowned Abakaliki politicians I met in Abuja who initially wanted to help me with his connection to get an FG job stopped talking to me immediately I told him I am from Ohaozara LG of Ebonyi State when he asked me which LGA I am from. In his words "If you were from any other state in Nigeria and not from Ohaozara, I would have helped but for the fact that you are from Ohaozara, I can never help you". I remembered how an Enugu man begged him to add me to his but he vehemently refused and stayed far from me.

Ordinarily, you people so much hate Ohaozara people just like northerners hate Igbos and feel intimidated about them and scared of allowing them to climb up.
una wan start Biafran civil war? grin
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 12:10am On Jan 26
Ebubu2:

Dear Anambra man instigating failed political crisis in Ebonyi state.

Use your google, and you’ll never find any Ebonyi south man alienating from Abakaliki people. Just show me one claiming of lack of political balance or empowerment in the media, absolutely none.

They are happy with us and they are one with us. We love ourselves. Current Deputy Governor of Ebonyi state is a woman from Afikpo.

So my dear, look for another state and try to divide, Ebonyi is wholly United and we are one and we don’t discriminate against one another in Ebonyi state.

All your lies are cooked up, unverifiable, unfounded and lack merit, in short, absolutely no evidence!

Anambra man, steer clear of Ebonyi state with your hate speech and nzogbu nzogbu politics. Return to Anambra and be discussing how Soludo is quarrelling with Obi of Onitsha and co.

Good. But you should never try to force anyone from Ebonyi State who is not an Abakaliki person to give up their identity and take your "Nwa Abakaliki" identity. I am OK being a Nwa Ohaozara.

I agree, are not divided in Ebonyi State, but that does not mean I should give up my Ohaozara identity and take up your Abakaliki. This your agenda and campaign on social media platforms is dead on arrival. We will resist vehemently. Tell your fellow Abakaliki peeps to bury this agenda now, because it won't work.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 12:12am On Jan 26
Bayajjidda:

Good. But you should never try to force anyone from Ebonyi State who is not an Abakaliki person to give up their identity and take your "Nwa Abakaliki" identity. I am OK being a Nwa Ohaozara.

I agree, are not divided in Ebonyi State, but that does not mean I should give up my Ohaozara identity and take up your Abakaliki. This your agenda and campaign on social media platforms is dead on arrival. We will resist vehemently. Tell your fellow Abakaliki peeps to bury this agenda now, because it won't work.

You are not an Ebonyian.
There is no identity crisis in Ebonyi state. We are all one and we are all Ebonyians. Stop capping about what is non existent. It is just like making noise about green race where as we have only a white race and black race.

God bless Abakaliki Ebonyi state.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 12:15am On Jan 26
Ebubu2:

You are not an Ebonyian.
There is no identity crisis in Ebonyi state. We are all one and we are all Ebonyians. Stop capping about what is non existent. It is just like making noise about green race where as we have only a white race and black race.

God bless Abakaliki Ebonyi state.

You mean I am not an Ebonyian because I refused to accept giving up my Ohaozara identity and be called a "Nwa Abakaliki"?

You mean if you are not a Nwa Abakaliki you are not an Ebonyian? You mean Ohaozara is not part of Ebony Statei?
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 12:16am On Jan 26
Bayajjidda:

You mean I am not an Ebonyian because I refused to accept giving up my Ohaozara identity and be call a "Nwa Abakaliki"?

You mean if you are not a Nwa Abakaliki you are not an Ebonyian? You mean Ohaozara is not part of Ebonyi?

You are not an Ebonyian because your submission is very strange and awkward to what is occurring in Ebonyi South.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 12:19am On Jan 26
GGIA:

una wan start Biafran civil war? grin

You normally suppose know say Igbos are not united.

Look at that idiot there trying to instigate people of a state against one another and you think Anambra people get sense? grin

Have you seen why Ebonyi people don’t want to be part of Anambra man’s Biafra ? grin Too much gra gra in their politics, na wetting make Ojukwu and Ifeajuna from same Anambra to cause civil war
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 12:29am On Jan 26
Ebubu2:

You are not an Ebonyian because your submission is very strange and awkward to what is occurring in Ebonyi South.

What exactly is strange? Is it an Ohaozara refusing to be called a Nwa Abakaliki? Go to Ebonyi Son's FB page, and check video he did with other Abakaliki originated content creators, where he said "As far as ibu onye Ebonyi, ibu Nwa Abakaliki", check the comment section and see how people from Afikpo and Ohaozara vehemently resisted that pronouncement and refused to give up their identity and take up the Abakaliki identity.

What does this campaign stand to achieve? Does this identity imposition tend to achieve? Will help you clean up any battered image if we all accept to be called Nwa Abakaliki?
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 12:43am On Jan 26
Bayajjidda:

What exactly is strange? Is it an Ohaozara refusing to be called a Nwa Abakaliki? Go to Ebonyi Son's FB page, and check video he did with other Abakaliki originated content creators, where he said "As far as ibu onye Ebonyi, ibu Nwa Abakaliki", check the comment section and see how people from Afikpo and Ohaozara vehemently resisted that pronouncement and refused to give up their identity and take up the Abakaliki identity.

What does this campaign stand to achieve? Does this identity imposition tend to achieve? Will help you clean up any battered image if we all accept to be called Nwa Abakaliki?

Look at this idiot. You think people outside Anambra differentiate Ebonyi state from Abakaliki?

You from Anambra only happen to know the difference because you lived in Ebonyi state.

You think a White man in America knows you to be an Igbo man or Yoruba man and not a Nigerian should you ever commit any offence or do any good in America?

Abakaliki will remain the face of Ebonyi state and nothing you can do about it.

Same way Aba is the face of Abia state and not Umuahia.

Onitsha is the face of Anambra state and not Awka.

Lagos Island is the face of Lagos state and not Ikeja capital.

Ore is the face of Ondo state and not Akure

Likewise Abakaliki is the face of Ebonyi state and no other town, it remains the largest city in the State and the most prominent. It had always been the capital of Ogoja province since 1953 before Nigeria independence before it became capital of Ebonyi state in 1996.

Go and Die Nwa Anambra.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 12:51am On Jan 26
Bayajjidda:

Ohaozara is a Local Government. Where exactly in Ohaozara are you from? Because it comprises of Uburu, Okposi and Ugwulangwu.

So where between Okposi, Uburu and Ugwulangwu are you from?
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 12:56am On Jan 26
Ebubu2:

Look at this idiot. You think people outside Anambra differentiate Ebonyi state from Abakaliki?

You from Anambra only happen to know the difference because you lived in Ebonyi state.

You think a White man in America knows you to be an Igbo man or Yoruba man and not a Nigerian should you ever commit any offence or do any good in America?

Likewise Abakaliki is the face of Ebonyi state and no other town, it remains the largest city in the State and the most prominent. It had always been the capital of Ogoja province since 1953 before Nigeria independence before it became capital of Ebonyi state in 1996.

Go and Die Nwa Anambra.

If I am not from Anambra but from Ebonyi you will be the one to die.

Sorry, I and anyone from Ohaozara can never be Nwa Abakaliki. You can't force us to take up your already badly battered identity. I'm proudly from Ebonyi State, I am proudly Nwa Ohaozara and never Nwa Abakaliki and there's nothing you can do about it.

For your information, I never reside in Abakaliki because you keep claim I know about Ebonyi because I reside in Abakaliki. I am one Nigerian that has been to almost every state in Nigeria, except Bayelsa, Kwara, and Jigawa states. Presently I am in a northern state. I am not a local champion like you.

1 Like

Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 1:04am On Jan 26
Ebubu2:

Ohaozara is a Local Government. Where exactly in Ohaozara are you from? Because it comprises of Uburu, Okposi and Ugwulangwu.

So where between Okposi, Uburu and Ugwulangwu are you from?

Lemme school you, Ebonyi State is made of 3 blocs, name:
1. Abakaliki (with 8 LGAs, you know the LGAs since you are of Abakaliki bloc)
2. Afikpo bloc (2 LGA: Afikpo North and Afikpo South LGAs)
3. Ohaozara (3 LGA: Ivo, Onicha and Ohaozara LGAs)

Besides I had told you were in Ohaozara LG am from numerous times here.

1 Like

Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by NwekereNdokl: 2:13am On Jan 26
Ositaufere nwa abakaleke you should know by now that abakaleke is demeaning. Most ebonyi people particularly the ones from ohozara, Afikpo, etc, doesn’t want to be identified as abakaleke people. Hahahaha

Ebubu2:

Go and Die Nwa Anambra.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 4:41am On Jan 26
Bayajjidda:

An Anambra man that knows Ebonyi more than you that claims to be from Ebonyi. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I have no problem with the issue you have with Anambra people, mine is, that you Abakaliki people should stop trying to force other people in Ebonyi State to take up your Abakaliki identity. Before 1996, we weren't in the same state. We were first in Imo state, then moved to Abia state in 1993, before we merged with you Abakalliki people in 1996. Whereas you Abakaliki people were formerly in Anambra state, before being moved to Enugu state in 1993. As you can see we were never together till 1996 when we were forcefully merged by Abacha.

Why are you angry that we don't want to be called Nwa Abakaliki when our identity is not Abakaliki? Do you want to colonize us? Sorry, we won't be colonized by mere 'nkotono' people.
Brother seriously you have Clearfield many things to them and I beg to just help and lift Ebonyi state from the caricatures others has been throwing to the state.

I'm a proud Ezza man and not Nwa Abakaliki, Abakaliki is a LGA in Ebonyi state and owned by Izzi people.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 6:46am On Jan 26
achi4u:
Brother seriously you have Clearfield many things to them and I beg to just help and lift Ebonyi state from the caricatures others have been throwing to the state.

I'm a proud Ezza man and not Nwa Abakaliki, Abakaliki is an LGA in Ebonyi state and owned by Izzi people.

Only a fool will make a caricature of Ebonyi State when Ebonyi is one of the fastest-growing states with men of timber and caliber. I am very proud of being an Ebonyian. Let's be proud of our state stop segregating ourselves. Let's strive to be the best of whatever we do and wherever we find ourselves.

By the way, if you are an Ezza man, you are an Abakaliki man. Ebonyi State has 3 blocs. Abakaliki as a bloc in Ebonyi state consists of the 8 LGAs of Ebonyi North and Ebonyi Central Senatorial districts. Be proud and keep your head up if any one calls you Nwa Abakaliki, but strive to be the best in whatever you do and wherever you find yourself, they will respect you and even prostrate to you.

The other blocs include the Ohaozara bloc with 3 LGAs: consisting of Ivo, Onicha and Ohaozara LGAs.

And finally, the Afikpo bloc with 2 LGAs consisting of Afikpo North and Afikpo South.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 6:48am On Jan 26
NwekereNdokl:
Ositaufere nwa abakaleke you should know by now that abakaleke is demeaning. Most ebonyi people particularly the ones from ohozara, Afikpo, etc, doesn’t want to be identified as abakaleke people. Hahahaha

Please, you are bigger than this. Please let go of this.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by GGIA: 7:53am On Jan 26
Ebubu2:

You normally suppose know say Igbos are not united.

Look at that idiot there trying to instigate people of a state against one another and you think Anambra people get sense? grin

Have you seen why Ebonyi people don’t want to be part of Anambra man’s Biafra ? grin Too much gra gra in their politics, na wetting make Ojukwu and Ifeajuna from same Anambra to cause civil war
grin
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 11:24am On Jan 26
Bayajjidda:

Lemme school you, Ebonyi State is made of 3 blocs, name:
1. Abakaliki (with 8 LGAs, you know the LGAs since you are of Abakaliki bloc)
2. Afikpo bloc (2 LGA: Afikpo North and Afikpo South LGAs)
3. Ohaozara (3 LGA: Ivo, Onicha and Ohaozara LGAs)

Besides I had told you were in Ohaozara LG am from numerous times here.

You dimwit you have been exposed.

Look at the false information you gave below grin Ohaozara has 3 local governments grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OHAOZARA IS ONE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND HAS 3 communities which are Uburu, Ugwulangwu and okposi.

Google image below grin

Fake Ebonyi state mangrin go to Anambra state and leave us alone.

Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 7:25pm On Jan 27
Ebubu2:

You dimwit you have been exposed.

Look at the false information you gave below grin Ohaozara has 3 local governments grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OHAOZARA IS ONE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND HAS 3 communities which are Uburu, Ugwulangwu and okposi.

Google image below grin

Fake Ebonyi state mangrin go to Anambra state and leave us alone.

Bayajjidda claimed Ohaozara has 3 local government whereas ohaozara is a local government with 3 small communities, its headquarters being in Uburu.
Clown claiming Ebonyi stategrin May you die before your time.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 9:03pm On Jan 27
Ebubu2:

Bayajjidda claimed Ohaozara has 3 local government whereas ohaozara is a local government with 3 small communities, its headquarters being in Uburu.
Clown claiming Ebonyi stategrin May you die before your time.

Dear Emmanuel, you are a small boy. You don't know how Ebonyi was born, you are barely 20 years old now. You are arguing with someone that was there when Oharaoza and Afikpo were in Imo state, then in Abia state in 1993 to 1996. When our own Ohaozara son, Ogbonnaya Onu became the first Governor of Abia State. At that same time your parents (from Abakaliki) were first in Anambra, then in Enugu state, before the creation of Ebonyi state in 1996. Today's Onicha, Ivo and Ohaozara were under one LGA called Ohaozara before the creation of Ebonyi State. Till today we still call ourselves Ohaozara people because we speak the same dialect. That's why we are referred to the Ohaozara bloc in Ebonyi. Ohaozara bloc is different from Ohaozara LG. Ohaozara LG is part of Ohaozara bloc that also houses Onicha and Ivo. You won't understand this because you were born yesterday. But you can ask your parents, they should be able to tell you, if they are literate enough to be aware.

I will pardon you because you are just a small boy that just finished from Ebsu just last month and yet to have a certificate, but going around looking for who to scam.

BTW, how come your name is Ebuka, Abakaliki people would rather Nwiteoshi.

1 Like

Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 12:50am On Jan 28
Bayajjidda:

Dear Emmanuel, you are a small boy. You don't know how Ebonyi was born, you are barely 20 years old now. You are arguing with someone that was there when Oharaoza and Afikpo were in Imo state, then in Abia state in 1993 to 1996. When our own Ohaozara son, Ogbonnaya Onu became the first Governor of Abia State. At that same time your parents (from Abakaliki) were first in Anambra, then in Enugu state, before the creation of Ebonyi state in 1996. Today's Onicha, Ivo and Ohaozara were under one LGA called Ohaozara before the creation of Ebonyi State. Till today we still call ourselves Ohaozara people because we speak the same dialect. That's why we are referred to the Ohaozara bloc in Ebonyi. Ohaozara bloc is different from Ohaozara LG. Ohaozara LG is part of Ohaozara bloc that also houses Onicha and Ivo. You won't understand this because you were born yesterday. But you can ask your parents, they should be able to tell you, if they are literate enough to be aware.

I will pardon you because you are just a small boy that just finished from Ebsu just last month and yet to have a certificate, but going around looking for who to scam.

BTW, how come your name is Ebuka, Abakaliki people would rather Nwiteoshi.

This is facts you don’t know Abakaliki people enough ! cool

I knew you’d pick up my number from my business to check me out on WhatsApp and true caller.

I still didn’t mind because I left it for my business partners to check me up and trust me.

You are not a true Ebonyian. It is given! The Ebonyians of today who were under Ohanivo Local government of Abia state, which had been balkanised into Ohaozara local govenrment, Onicha local government and Ivo local government, do not go about claiming Ohaozara whereas he is from Ivo local government.

Heck at the moment Ebonyians from Edda now refute being called Afikpo South Local Government and insist on being called Edda, Ebonyi state government received a motive from their leaders and forwarded it to Abuja for renaming and it was approved. They now proudly call themselves Edda Local Government people with their mouth, no longer Afikpo South, my friends Kachi and co can testify.

So you saying you were all once under Ohaozara and so can still claim Ohaozara is foolish.

I am young, but bold and fearless. I no dey fear any man, I no commit crime.

Stop creating tension in Ebonyi state and sparking division. Not like you’d win though, just futile efforts because Ebonyi has NEVER HAD acrimony between North and South, rather within Abakaliki bloc themselves (Effium and Ezza), not as though Effium people are ancestrally Abakaliki people actually but politically today they are.

Abakaliki and Ebonyi South have never had division, acrimony, tension, identity crisis, disunity, there are no emerging signs of it. Current deputy governor is even from South. So don’t try to paint a Northern Kaduna versus Southern Kaduna crisis here , or a Jos identity crisis, or Ikwerre identity crisis. Stop being an alarmist. Are you an attention seeker?

My original post has gone viral that let God bless Ebonyi state Abakaliki.

PS: it was called Ohanivo Local Government before when they were together (ohaozara, ivo, onicha), not Ohaozara Local Government as you depicted ignorantly.

Bye!
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 6:52am On Jan 28
Ebubu2:

This is facts you don’t know Abakaliki people enough ! cool

I knew you’d pick up my number from my business to check me out on WhatsApp and true caller.

I still didn’t mind because I left it for my business partners to check me up and trust me.

You are not a true Ebonyian. It is given! The Ebonyians of today who were under Ohanivo Local government of Abia state, which had been balkanised into Ohaozara local govenrment, Onicha local government and Ivo local government, do not go about claiming Ohaozara whereas he is from Ivo local government.

Heck at the moment Ebonyians from Edda now refute being called Afikpo South Local Government and insist on being called Edda, Ebonyi state government received a motive from their leaders and forwarded it to Abuja for renaming and it was approved. They now proudly call themselves Edda Local Government people with their mouth, no longer Afikpo South, my friends Kachi and co can testify.

So you saying you were all once under Ohaozara and so can still claim Ohaozara is foolish.

I am young, but bold and fearless. I no dey fear any man, I no commit crime.

Stop creating tension in Ebonyi state and sparking division. Not like you’d win though, just futile efforts because Ebonyi has NEVER HAD acrimony between North and South, rather within Abakaliki bloc themselves (Effium and Ezza), not as though Effium people are ancestrally Abakaliki people actually but politically today they are.

Abakaliki and Ebonyi South have never had division, acrimony, tension, identity crisis, disunity, there are no emerging signs of it. Current deputy governor is even from South. So don’t try to paint a Northern Kaduna versus Southern Kaduna crisis here , or a Jos identity crisis, or Ikwerre identity crisis. Stop being an alarmist. Are you an attention seeker?

My original post has gone viral that let God bless Ebonyi state Abakaliki.

PS: it was called Ohanivo Local Government before when they were together (ohaozara, ivo, onicha), not Ohaozara Local Government as you depicted ignorantly.

Bye!

You are obviously an ignorant little boy. Upon all the lectures I have been giving you here, you still haven't understood. You just kept blabbing. You will never understand till maybe your head is cut open. You see why I said stop speaking for the good people of Ebonyi State, because you are an ignorant and arrogant little thing, that kept fighting our fellow Igbo brothers and aligning with yoruba and hausa lots. Is Ebonyi State not an Igbo state? You claim they call you Nwa Abakaliki, ain't you a Nwa Abakaliki? Why are you not proud of your ancentry? No one ever calls me a Nwa Abakaliki even though they know I'm from Ebonyi State but you and your other Abakaliki mischievous lots wants me to give up my identity and take up your Abakaliki identity.

Nwiteoshi, You said I got your name on your WhatsApp, do you have your name on your WhatsApp? You obviously don't know me, I have been on NL since 2006, don't think you are anonymous here. I don't need your number to see through you.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 7:36am On Jan 28
Bayajjidda:

You are obviously an ignorant little boy. Upon all the lectures I have been giving you here, you still haven't understood. You just kept blabbing. You will never understand till maybe your head is cut open. You see why I said stop speaking for the good people of Ebonyi State, because you are an ignorant and arrogant little thing, that kept fighting our fellow Igbo brothers and aligning with yoruba and hausa lots. Is Ebonyi State not an Igbo state? You claim they call you Nwa Abakaliki, ain't you a Nwa Abakaliki? Why are you not proud of your ancentry? No one ever calls me a Nwa Abakaliki even though they know I'm from Ebonyi State but you and your other Abakaliki mischievous lots wants me to give up my identity and take up your Abakaliki identity.

Nwiteoshi, You said I got your name on your WhatsApp, do you have your name on your WhatsApp? You obviously don't know me, I have been on NL since 2006, don't think you are anonymous here. I don't need your number to see through you.

You can keep calling me Nwiteoshi, no be my business.

Arguing back and forth with you is unnecessary, is only you and few of your likes will keep ranting like that. Beyond River Niger, every Ebonyian is called Nwa Abakaliki so nothing change.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 7:52am On Jan 28
Ebubu2:

You can keep calling me Nwiteoshi, no be my business.

Arguing back and forth with you is unnecessary, is only you and few of your likes will keep ranting like that. Beyond River Niger, every Ebonyian is called Nwa Abakaliki so nothing change.

How come I was/am never called Nwa Abakaliki even though I have traveled to almost all the states in Nigeria and they know I'm from Ebonyi State? But it's you and other mischievous Abakaliki lots that want me to take up your Abakaliki identity (which is my main problem here)
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 8:43am On Jan 28
Bayajjidda:

How come I was/am never called Nwa Abakaliki even though I have traveled to almost all the states in Nigeria and they know I'm from Ebonyi State? But it's you and other mischievous Abakaliki lots that want me to take up your Abakaliki identity (which is my main problem here)

Look at this Nwa Abakaliki
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 12:34pm On Jan 28
Ebubu2:

Look at this Nwa Abakaliki

Why are you not proud of your identity? Is it that battered that you now look for who would repair it by sharing it with you? I suppose if the noble people of Ebonyi South shares it with you, it would be redeemed and purified.

But sorry, can't do, the cost for abandoning my identity to remedy yours it too much. We can't help you at this time. Bear your identity and remedy it yourself. You can actually do it for yourselves.

Note: I'm the legendary Bayajidda, the founder of the Hausa city-states.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 12:50pm On Jan 28
Bayajjidda:

Why are you not proud of your identity? Is it that battered that you now look for who would repair it by sharing it with you? I suppose if the noble people of Ebonyi South shares it with you, it would be redeemed and purified.

But sorry, can't do, the cost for abandoning my identity to remedy yours it too much. We can't help you at this time. Bear your identity and remedy it yourself. You can actually do it for yourselves.

Note: I'm the legendary Bayajidda, the founder of the Hausa city-states.

Clown. A nobody in Ebonyi state.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 12:56pm On Jan 28
Ebubu2:

Clown. A nobody in Ebonyi state.

Of course, I'm not a local champion, I detest that. I rather an international champion. Now that's my mission.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 1:20pm On Jan 28
Bayajjidda:

Of course, I'm not a local champion, I detest that. I rather an international champion. Now that's my mission.
you’re not from Ebonyi state and you can’t swing the mindset of any people in Ebonyi state.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 2:04pm On Jan 28
Ebubu2:
You’re not from Ebonyi state and you can’t swing the mindset of any people in Ebonyi state.

You are an idiot. Dent the image of Ebonyi State once more and I will order you to be fished out. Ebonyi State is not your father's property, we didn't make you the spokesman of Ebonyi here or anywhere else. If you must speak, speak for yourself and your family only. I have been avoiding being harsh on you, but it is obvious you little brat has gone naught Imagine a renowned scammer speaking for noble people of Ebonyi.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ebubu2: 2:28pm On Jan 28
Bayajjidda:

You are an idiot. Dent the image of Ebonyi State once more and I will order you to be fished out. Ebonyi State is not your father's property, we didn't make you the spokesman of Ebonyi here or anywhere else. If you must speak, speak for yourself and your family only. I have been avoiding being harsh on you, but it is obvious you little brat has gone naught Imagine a renowned scammer speaking for noble people of Ebonyi.

YOU ARE NOT FROM EBONYI STATE, DO YOUR WORST! YOU THINK I’M A NONENTITY? POLICE WEY YOU CALL GO END UP PICKING YOU INSTEAD? YOU THINK I DONT HAVE COMMISSIONERS NUMBER AND SA MEDIA TO HIS EXCELLENCY?

IF YOU NO DO WETTING DEY YOUR MIND YOU BE BASTARD.
Re: Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 2:48pm On Jan 28
Ebubu2:

YOU ARE NOT FROM EBONYI STATE, DO YOUR WORST! YOU THINK I’M A NONENTITY? POLICE WEY YOU CALL GO END UP PICKING YOU INSTEAD? YOU THINK I DONT HAVE COMMISSIONERS NUMBER AND SA MEDIA TO HIS EXCELLENCY?

IF YOU NO DO WETTING DEY YOUR MIND YOU BE BASTARD.

This one is talking about the commissioner and SA Media. I don't expect more from a little brat cum scammer. I will be watching this space till I see you drag the good name of Ebonyi in the mud with your stupid selfish fights and rants. .

We have been working very hard to build the name Ebonyi, put it in the limelight and some stupid selfish scammer will come from nowhere and rubbish it. We won't allow that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.