Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) (73234 Views)

Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 6:05pm On Jan 26
None of them carry their natural hair

Please is it bad to rock my natural African hair? Must I use extensions and wigs

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by winner37(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26
All this is vold and null.. seeing this people personally pimples and rashes has finished them ...I could only point out few under conditions
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Mirasteel: 6:20pm On Jan 26
Beautiful
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Maxtipulation(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26
My Ex wife is more beautiful than all this girls na, how much more my wife.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by DEFENCE4000(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26
Africa is blessed 😍

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by abobote: 6:27pm On Jan 26
There is no way Nigeria is making this list

Nigerian girls are ugly, every 7 of 10 Nigeria girls you meet are ugly

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by abobote: 6:31pm On Jan 26
Astra101:
I never knew ivory coast have pretty girls
They actually have
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by madjune(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26
E be like Alexreports don carry hookup go AFCON.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Bigseven(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26
Hijab people no Dey ?
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Olat4421: 6:47pm On Jan 26
Senegal and Ivory Coast have a very damn pretty 🤩 girls

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by WhereMyLoud: 6:50pm On Jan 26
They all on makeup.. beautiful where?
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by babajero(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26
Peterpaul96:
Most Beautiful African Female Fans at the African Cup of Nations #AFCON and their Instagram handles.

African women are beautifully made by God 😘

Credit: Judelucan
Post their pictures without makeup.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by CandidAdmin(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26
Kinzo0917:

But why is it that Morocco ladies don't cover their hair unlike nigera muslim women... Maybe Morocco are fake muslims
Wetin concern me?

I resemble muslim?

The woman fine, no be small.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26
Some of these creatures with fake eyelashes and fake hair are what unu call beautiful in africa? undecided a lot of them are bald with no hair of their own.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 7:00pm On Jan 26
myami:
you are mad. I will fúck this gal without condom. What are u saying

ODE THIS GIRL IS SOUTH AFRICAN.....SHE IS MY FRIEND AND FVCK BUDDY

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26
Astra101:
I never knew ivory coast have pretty girls

Since they started this Afcon, that country ladies are the most beautiful in west Africa, possibly the whole Africa self. They look like black Americans
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by groovvyy: 7:16pm On Jan 26
Zanzibar1:
Op do you know what "beautiful" means? . Beauty is not plenty make up on the face.
All I see is inner beauty grin non of them is pretty

None of those ladies up there is beautiful abi?
Bitter souls talk and act this way. I mean sadists.
People who get jealous of other's progress in life, and then try to bring them down. Na so witchcraft dey start.
Stop the bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by KingDash09(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26
Na only that Algerian and Morocco girls catch me eyes the rest be like apes on wigs Brahhhh

Person gats get out of this country marry better thing
Naija girls fuckkkk y’all
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26
Some carry business enter cote'dvoire
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26
How are we sure there kpekus does not ooz
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by CallTheCops(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26
wonder233:
Low self esteem Africans. The list is almost exclusively light skinned girls
because black skin isn't beautiful. That's the bitter truth black people don't want to tell themselves
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by 7upnigeria: 7:50pm On Jan 26
Zanzibar1:
Op do you know what "beautiful" means? . Beauty is not plenty make up on the face.

May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by 7upnigeria: 7:54pm On Jan 26
ednut1:
Why do we equate beauty with skin colour tho😒

Yeye, we should equate it with intestine colour.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26
No 1 na wife material 100 yards , the rest na side chicks
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by DeGLORIOUS: 8:07pm On Jan 26
From my observation, anything can be labeled beautiful
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26
Zanzibar1:

Shatap, most of them are pretty and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26
Peterpaul96:
More on Twitter: https://twitter.com/judelucan/status/1750177626835034125?t=7aiC6K77XgsWByknY79RNw&s=19
chai! Girls fine sha. No matter wetin you do, you must like them. Except you refuse to look.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Ambitious21: 8:14pm On Jan 26
I will go pick wife in Ivory Coast
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Machinegun91(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26
No Nigerian girl?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 8:45pm On Jan 26
Naija no get female fans ni?
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by kaywhy09(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26
Most beautiful ko cool
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Kingson28: 9:26pm On Jan 26
Nothing about their exterior is African at all.
All I see is make up and artificial hair on their faces/heads.
They only reveal and reflect Western Colonization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash / Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.