Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Is This Travel Agent Scamming Us? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Travel Agent Scamming Us? (261 Views)

Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! / Pls I Need Reliable Travel Agent That Can Help With Canada Working Permit / Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Travel Agent Scamming Us? by Thurmieee: 7:27am On Jan 26
So one of my cousins wants to travel for her degree programme and her mum has contracted an agent to run it.....after series of payments he told them that they've given the girl admission and sent admission letter to them. That when she told my mum and she showed us..... From the letter I have my doubts. He told them he applied for her as an EU citizen, and her fees is just 1500 GBP.
I said I should bring it here for seasoned opinions.

Re: Is This Travel Agent Scamming Us? by advanceDNA: 8:38am On Jan 26
Lol.... he applied for admission for a Nigerian as an EU citizen......does he want to dash ur cousin EU citizenship ?? grin grin grin

Tuition fee: fake
Acceptance fee: fake
email address: fake
The correct email address of that schools admissions office is admissions@worc.ac.uk
If u send any email to that fake email, na the agent go respond confirming his lies to make u pay

This scam go loud...if u continue with him..
Just pretend like u want to give him more money in person so u can catch him live

3 Likes

Re: Is This Travel Agent Scamming Us? by justwise(m): 9:15am On Jan 26
Thurmieee:
So one of my cousins wants to travel for her degree programme and her mum has contracted an agent to run it.....after series of payments he told them that they've given the girl admission and sent admission letter to them. That when she told my mum and she showed us..... From the letter I have my doubts. He told them he applied for her as an EU citizen, and her fees is just 1500 GBP.
I said I should bring it here for seasoned opinions.

Stupid scam from a very stupid agent

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please I Am In Need Of Job Right Now / What Should I Do I Was Told That I Can't Book A One Way Tickets To Vietnam With / 5 Types Of Schengen Visas For Nigerians Looking To Travel In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.