Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Please Which Is The Safest Way To Travel By Road To From Nig To Lome In Togo? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Which Is The Safest Way To Travel By Road To From Nig To Lome In Togo? (281 Views)

Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) / Relocating To Lome Togo / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Is The Safest Way To Travel By Road To From Nig To Lome In Togo? by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:17am On Jan 26
Please I would love to get input from those who have traveled or know those who have traveled from Nigeria to Lome on the condition of the road. Is it safe to travel by road? Thank you
Re: Please Which Is The Safest Way To Travel By Road To From Nig To Lome In Togo? by ligopedro: 2:14pm On Jan 28
From CMS ask for Niwa jetty park. Book a boat ride 8k to Port Novo. Once you get to Port Novo you will see cabs outside the immigration office going to Togo.
Just make sure you have your international passport with you or your Ecowas ID.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is The Safest Way To Travel By Road To From Nig To Lome In Togo? by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28
ligopedro:
From CMS ask for Niwa jetty park. Book a boat ride 8k to Port geNovo. Once you get to Port Novo you will see cabs outside the immigration office going to Togo.
Just make sure you have your international passport with you or your Ecowas ID.
Ok thank you very much? Please I need a few more clarification:
1. Is the jetty safe? Like safe from sea pirates and the likes

2. Like how many hours does it take to get to port novo using the jetty?

3. What is the estimated travel time from port novo to Lome? Is travel by road safe here?

4. Would you recommend traveling by bus from Lagos to Lome? Is it safe?

I saw an incredibly great flight deal from Lome to a country in europe but the flight option from Nigeria to Lome is ridiculously high. However, I am also worried about safety given that i will be traveling with family.

I will greatly appreviate any input. Thank you
Re: Please Which Is The Safest Way To Travel By Road To From Nig To Lome In Togo? by ligopedro: 8:52am On Jan 29
1. It safe never heard of any pirate since have been using the jetty.
2. 3hrs because of stop overs. Immigration's checkpoints and marine police.
3. 3:45min
4. Depends on your mind. I prefer using the jetty.

I won't advise you to use the jetty because of the kids, ( cold on water hit differently) anyways some families use it.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is The Safest Way To Travel By Road To From Nig To Lome In Togo? by Dishboss: 1:25pm On Jan 29
ligopedro:
1. It safe never heard of any pirate since have been using the jetty.
2. 3hrs because of stop overs. Immigration's checkpoints and marine police.
3. 3:45min
4. Depends on your mind. I prefer using the jetty.

I won't advise you to use the jetty because of the kids, ( cold on water hit differently) anyways some families use it.
Please I have few questions to ask you if you don't mind. My first question here is
1. How much does it cost to travel from Nigeria to Togo by both Land and Air?
2. What and what is needed to use in traveling exception of international passport?
3. Is it possible if I travel from Nigeria to Togo, someone can send money from Nigeria and I receive it in Togo? Lastly,
4. Is cryptocurrency legal in Togo?

Please I'll really appreciate your answers so much. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Please Which Is The Safest Way To Travel By Road To From Nig To Lome In Togo? by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29
Dishboss:

Please I have few questions to ask you if you don't mind. My first question here is
1. How much does it cost to travel from Nigeria to Togo by both Land and Air?
2. What and what is needed to use in traveling exception of international passport?
3. Is it possible if I travel from Nigeria to Togo, someone can send money from Nigeria and I receive it in Togo? Lastly,
4. Is cryptocurrency legal in Togo?

Please I'll really appreciate your answers so much. Thanks and God bless you

I cannot answer all your questions but here is the answer to some.
1. It costs about 451k by air and between 50-80k by road through these popular transport companies. However, some people break the journey and it costs them far less.

2. From my enquiry, you may only require a yellow card in addition to your international passport.

The other questions I don't really know the answers to them. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UK Dependent’s Visa Issue / Can A Man Truly Ever Be Happy In A Country That’s Ran Like A Hamster Wheel / Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.