Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

From The Latter Rain Of The Holy Spirit To The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From The Latter Rain Of The Holy Spirit To The Rapture (63 Views)

Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Latter Rain Of The Holy Spirit To The Rapture by Kei144(m): 9:35am On Jan 28
1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfilment of the ages has come.

Jewish tradition has it that all the things that happened to the Israelites in their movement from Egypt to the Promised Land will be replicated before the coming of the Messiah. That is what 1 Co. 10: 1-11 is telling us. The Israelites made their exodus from Egypt on the Passover day. The Passover day came after a full-moon night, on the fifteenth day of the first month of the Hebrew calendar. Close to fifty days after the Passover, the Israelites drank water from the rock at Horeb.

Ex. 17:3 But the people were thirsty for water there, and they grumbled against Moses. They said, “Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to make us and our children and livestock die of thirst?”
Ex. 17:4 Then Moses cried out to the LORD, “What am I to do with these people? They are almost ready to stone me.”
Ex. 17:5 The LORD answered Moses, “Walk on ahead of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go.
Ex. 17:6 I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink.” So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel.

Our redemption in Christ Jesus began just before a Passover day, a day that commemorates the Passover that happened in Egypt, with Jesus Christ offering himself as a sacrifice of atonement for our sins on the cross of Calvary. This was followed by the resurrection on the day of Feast of Firstfruits. Forty-nine days after the resurrection, the Holy Spirit came upon the disciples of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit came on the day of the Feast of weeks (Pentecost), the day that commemorates the drinking of water from the rock at Horeb. Since that day, the Church has endlessly awaited the return of Jesus Christ to take the worthy ones up to heaven.

Nu. 19:1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron:
Nu. 19:2 “This is a requirement of the law that the LORD has commanded: Tell the Israelites to bring you a red heifer without defect or blemish and that has never been under a yoke.

Nu. 19:9 “A man who is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer and put them in a ceremonially clean place outside the camp. They shall be kept by the Israelite community for use in the water of cleansing; it is for purification from sin.

Sometime in the 39th year of the movement of the Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land, God instituted rite of purification from sin. This was obviously in preparation for the 40th year.

Nu. 20:2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.
Nu. 20:3 They quarrelled with Moses and said, “If only we had died when our brothers fell dead before the LORD!

Nu. 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell face down, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.
Nu. 20:7 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 20:8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so that they and their livestock can drink.”

The 40th year of the movement of Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land arrived. By the 39th anniversary of Israelites drinking water from the rock at Horeb, God led Moses to bring water out of the rock again. This second drinking of water from the rock ended the seeming aimless wandering of the Israelites in the desert. They began the final directed movement to the Promised Land and in less than one year they entered the Promised Land. The second drinking of water from the rock by the Israelites was a type of the latter rain of the Holy Spirit. Just as the second drinking of water from the rock happened on an anniversary day of the first one, the latter rain of the Holy Spirit will also come down during the Feast of weeks (Pentecost). The rapture will take place less than one year after the latter rain of the Holy Spirit comes down.

Jo. 4:19 On the tenth day of the first month the people went up from the Jordan and camped at Gilgal on the eastern border of Jericho.

The Israelites reached the Promised Land roughly ten months after the second drinking of water from the rock. Can we then say that the rapture will take place roughly ten months after the latter rain of the Holy Spirit comes down? We can’t really say that, for some reasons. Moses and Aaron died within those ten months and each of them was mourned for one month. The equivalent of Moses for New Testament Church (Jesus) will not die and so will not need one month mourning. There is no equivalent of Aaron for New Testament Church. If we subtract the two months spent mourning Moses and Aaron, we have roughly eight months from when the latter rain of the Holy Spirit comes down to entering the Promised Land (heaven). Incidentally, rapture is not synonymous with entering heaven, because the Bible says as follows:

1Th. 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Th. 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord for ever.

The rapture is all about meeting the Lord in “the air” and not in heaven.

2Co. 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due to him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

It is believed by many that appearance before the judgment seat of Christ will take place in “the air” before Jesus Christ takes his people to heaven. That will take some time. “The air” is possibly the second heaven. By this time, Satan and his angels have been sacked from the second heaven and have been sent into the world (Re. 12:7-9), and so the second heaven is free to accommodate Jesus Christ and his people before they go to the third heaven where the throne of God is.

The implication of all these is that the rapture most likely will take place less than eight months after the latter rain of the Holy Spirit comes down.

There are strong prophetic indications that end-time events will commence in 2024. This would mean that the latter rain of the Holy Spirit may come down by Pentecost day 2024. The big problem is determining the true Pentecost day of 2024. The Christian Pentecost day is Sunday 19 May 2024. The Jewish Pentecost day or Shavuot is Wednesday 12 June 2024. The true Pentecost day is that of God’s calendar or the ancient Hebrew calendar.

Few years ago I began to think that the traditional calendar of my village of origin could be the ancient Hebrew calendar. Then I saw a page on the Internet that says that the modern Jewish calendar is not the ancient biblical calendar.

https://www.yaiy.org/literature/biblicalvsjewishcalendar.html

I later learned that Flavius Josephus, in Antiquities of the Jews, volume 3, chapter 10, verse 4 (3.10.4) wrote that the Feast of Tabernacles in the ancient Hebrew calendar took place when the season of the year is changing for winter. This should be late November to early December. This exactly corresponds with the timing of the seventh month in the traditional calendar of my village of origin. If the traditional calendar of my village of origin is the biblical calendar, then Pentecost of the biblical calendar in 2024 will hold on Sunday 11th August, 2024. That will be the day the latter rain of the Holy Spirit comes down.

I think that the arrival of the latter rain of the Holy Spirit coincides with the opening of the first seal of Revelation 6. The sealing of the 144,000 Israelites takes place; they will be the first to receive the latter rain of the Holy Spirit. The 144,000 Israelites constitute the woman of Revelation 12.

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.

Revelation 14 contains the correct sequence of key end time events. End time begins with the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites. Notice the “roar of rushing waters” in Re. 14:2; that is the latter rain of the Holy Spirit.

The second seal of Revelation 12 will be opened sometime in September 2024; peace will be taken from the world and several major wars break out in the world. The third seal of Revelation 12 will be opened sometime in October 2024; great famine begins all over the world. This is very likely when the US dollar will collapse. The fourth seal of Revelation 12 will be opened sometime in November 2024; there will be some exchanges of nuclear weapons and Babylon (USA) will fall. The collapse of the USA dollar will greatly weaken the USA and embolden the arch enemies of USA to attack her. The fifth seal of Revelation 12 will be opened sometime in December 2024. It is at this time that the enormous red dragon of Re. 12:3 appears in the world as Satan and his angels are hurled down to earth (Re. 12:9). It is in this month that the Antichrist will arise. Satan and his angels will instigate massive persecution against followers of Jesus Christ, at a time of extreme hardship in the world. Many followers of Jesus Christ will fall away from faith in Jesus Christ.

Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Re. 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
Re. 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no-one will take your crown.

The sixth seal of Revelation 12 will be opened sometime in January 2025; great hardship continues all over the world, with zero world economy. The seventh seal of Revelation 12 will be opened sometime in February 2025; the adoption of the sons of God takes place, by the resurrection (Ro. 1:4). The rapture takes place some days after the resurrection—maybe 40 days as in the case of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

If the latter rain of the Holy Spirit will come down in 2024, now is the time for the people of God to purify themselves as per Nu. 19:9.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 257) Lk.11:1 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Go To God In Prayer / Who Is Christian Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.