Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? (17805 Views)

Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital / Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by BigShishi(m): 10:00am On Jan 28
My fourth time in the labour room. It was nice to have a prince after 3 princesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCV1nzVwkQ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Jidics: 10:03am On Jan 28
That is the day you start respecting women. No matter their mouth

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by EreluRoz: 10:11am On Jan 28
I don't like this kind of post, hope she gave her consent.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by BigShishi(m): 10:15am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
I don't like this kind of post, hope she gave her consent.

Sure this video is 2 million views on tiktok and this was last year

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by fyzaila: 1:20pm On Jan 28
In this era of social media especially Tik Tok, even moment before death are captured and posted on Tik Tok. Private life is bae.

28 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by GboyegaD(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28
Yes I have. The first time, I told her at conception I am not a fan of women going through labor pains and we should opt for elective cesarean section. She said she would like to experience labor and I had to let her have her way.
Fast forward to 3rd trimester, I talked about epidural and she was like she isn't sure she wants to take it. I was like I am not in support of she not taking it as I do not see the need for the pain/stress.
We were asked to come to the hospital on the day of 40weeks and 1day. She was induced the following morning and by 5pm they moved us into our own delivery room. As at then dilation was still less than 3cm.
In the cause of the night, dilation got to 5cm and my wife cried with each contraction. At some point she had to request the epidural herself. Around 5am they had to break the water and said the baby was distressed because there was mycomium in the water.
About an hour later, the doctor said it was time for CS. They gave me scrubs to wear however, they said they will wheel her into the theater before they bring me in.
I was there when my baby was brought out and handed over to the peadtric nurse who cleaned him up and then gave him to me.

The second one, we opted for CS before conception. I was there and this time they did cut the umbilical cord longer so that I can also cut it myself.

The pains of CS last longer in terms of healing process however, I believe it is better particularly, if your threshold for pain is very low.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by princemillla(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28
I can remembered how she sqeezed my hands while in labour' pains. My wrist almost broke. Only then I realized the pains women experience in labour room.

During prolonged labour, I remembered asking God for forgiveness of sins I av committed n the one i didn't commit. I was shaking n restless.

May God bless every mother wherever they are.

I promised myself never to do it again. To the glory of God have experience it 3 times now .

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by akaahs(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28
Ahhhhhh! I was with my wife in the labour room the first time, i nearly collapse. The screaming, shouting and crying.....ah e no funny ooo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by jesmond3945: 4:40pm On Jan 28
princemillla:
I can remembered how she sqeezed my hands while in labour' pains. My wrist almost broke. Only then I realized the pains women experience in labour room.

During prolonged labour, I remembered asking God for forgiveness of sins I av committed n the one i didn't commit. I was shaking n restless.

I promised myself never to do it again. To the glory of God have experience it 3 times now .
are you scared about the outcome? I have 2 kids now. I want a third but my dont want to go through the pain again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Capernum: 5:24pm On Jan 28
Yes... I was with the doctor and nurses when my daughter was brought out of my wife. Was assisting them as I was praying in tongues.

That was Dec 26, boxing day, 2022. The tiny baby then is the most pretty girl have seen in recent times. I'm so blessed.

97 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by jmoore(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28
Jidics:
The worth of a woman is not tied to her reproductive organs.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by CockPit: 5:45pm On Jan 28
Yes. I was in the labor room once and I went for vasectomy afterwards.

No more kids for me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by princemillla(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28
jesmond3945:
are you scared about the outcome? I have 2 kids now. I want a third but my dont want to go through the pain again

No one goes thru maternity n smile thru the process it's comes with pains but seeing ur bundle of joy will erase all the pains in few secs .

Go ahead n have so far u are financially buoyant. BE prayerful n don't miss anti natal.

May God makes it easy for her

6 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Acidosis(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28
Jidics:

And what happens if you never get to see her in the "labour" room? You won't respect your wife?

Some went to the theatre not "labour" room. Others get done with delivery before they even make it to the clinic. Some went to the labour room and came out like nothing happened. Others are TTC, (in fact these ones have seen hell), etc.

Respect your woman for what she represents in your life. Do not wait until you see her in pains.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Gerrard59(m): 2:25am On Jan 29
jmoore:

The worth of a woman is not tied to her reproductive organs.

Interesting perspective. But countries at war think differently o grin

See Ukraine vs Russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by SIXFEETUNDER: 2:35am On Jan 29
Labor rooms are primitive and outdated institutions, remnants of an era when humans relied on archaic methods to bring new life into the world. As a technical geek, I prefer to engineer solutions using biotech and AI. The birth process can be optimized and automated, reducing the need for messy and time-consuming labor rooms. In fact, I am currently working on a project to create a fully autonomous gestational pod system.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by verifiablefacts: 7:41am On Jan 29
The moment you see how pikin come out of that place, you go commot interest for sex.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by BigShishi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29
princemillla:

angry grin angry

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by BigShishi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29
verifiablefacts:
The moment you see how pikin come out of that place, you go commot interest for sex.

Till konji hold u again angry

20 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by ojotobiloba1: 10:12pm On Jan 29
I was with her three months ago for our first child.

I don't knw when I was crying because the pains coming out from the room was total strange to me.. To Almighty God be the glory as the rest is history

14 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by allabig(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30
n
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30
Na everything una dey record?

2 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by VaginaAcademic: 4:10pm On Jan 30
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Ancecoker(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30
grin
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by saasala(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30
I can't. I don't have the liver. I don't have the mind. I will pass out or just die. I can't take it.

When wifey gave birth to our son, it was through CS. She was rolled into the theatre and was there for about an hour or thereabout. I was waiting outside the theatre. So many thoughts was running through my mind. It was the longest one hour of my life. I believe I went through much stress mentally than she went through.

They brought my son out first and that mvtherfucker was looking just like my Dad (Still does till today). I held him for a few seconds and gave him back. I didn't know if I should be excited. The feelings and emotions was mixed. My mind wouldnt come down until I'm sure my wife was fine. I kept asking the nurse, "Please where is my wife, hope she's fine". They kept telling me, "She's very okay sir. You'll see her soon"

And then they rolled her out. She was weak. She looked at me and just smiled a little. I was relieved. My BP went down from like 500 (I'm sure it should be more than) to normal rate.

We are all slaves to our own passion. My passion is my family and this is same for everyman.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Fryx: 4:10pm On Jan 30
Your wife dey labor you dey camera. Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Jestin: 4:11pm On Jan 30
Yes i have before with my first daughter. I just stood there with tears rolling down my eyes. After her birth , my wife said look at our beautiful baby and it has been an endless joy since then. A further step into the experience, I remember drinking with friends for complete three days until I was called that smoke is coming out of my car at home .I hurriedly left the hotel to rush home only for my wife to tell me it was a trick to get me back home. It her word( Oga come relax , nor be u first born 😂)

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by ATEAMS: 4:11pm On Jan 30
Yes

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by HEBEI: 4:12pm On Jan 30
Yeah and yes
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Queengee: 4:12pm On Jan 30
labour room experience can make a man loose interest in sex

6 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Creamypie(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30
Everyone has their role to play, whether man or woman. Better still, she can go for sex change.Labour this, Labour that.our grand mums gave birth inside house, some na farm or market them born, yet no drama as these women today, who are lazy of which most of who give birth through c .section

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take / MSF Withdraws Services In Zamfara Over Insecurity - Doctors Without Borders / Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.