Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party (202 Views)

Celebrities Alert: Faces At The TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party! / Rewind The Night With TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party Recap / Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by Ozohu454: 7:51pm On Jan 28
The TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON watch party was so lit, everyone had a good time

It was a football fiesta at Jara Mall in Ikeja om Saturday, January 27! AFCON has been elevated to a spectacle since the competition's debut; it's more than just a game.The atmosphere was infused with the excitement of the beautiful game as football fans from all around the state gather. Not only that, but headliners Zlatan Ibile, Peruzzi, DJ Neptune, Lyta, DJ 4kerty, DJ Dope Ceaser, and DJ Tinny will be providing equally exciting beats, along with hardvatage and Rankwise's hypes.

Victory Gbakara, the winner of Nigerian Idol, was present and he added a musical crown to the occasion by performing the SPARK 20 theme song along with a selection of other amazing songs. It's was a unique event that combines music and football.

Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by DanyelAmeh: 8:43am On Jan 30
The party was lit
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by Zarandah: 9:06am On Jan 30
Now this is what we call party after party.
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by graceyJ1: 9:07am On Jan 30
DanyelAmeh:
The party was lit
my guyy when I saw clip ehhn
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by kuljayms1(m): 9:27am On Jan 30
Gbóná fẹli fẹli bí Àmàlà tó jina gan gan-an!
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by MilkyGalaxy88: 9:45am On Jan 30
Lagos people dey enjoy sha
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by IzuKiba77: 11:07am On Jan 30
Almost everyone was here, it couldn’t have gone any better…..the vibes were off the roof
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by saratackit: 12:25pm On Jan 30
TECNO dey always turn up for Nigerians
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by PotterJokes44: 10:42pm On Jan 30
IzuKiba77:
Almost everyone was here, it couldn’t have gone any better…..the vibes were off the roof
You watched the review as well, DOPE!! cool cool
What a SHOW!!! grin
I wonder what surprises TECNO will cook up this coming Valentine’s Day, I could actually remember last years benefits
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by chickenfoot: 12:04am On Jan 31
No doubt this was so much fun.
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by chickenfoot: 12:05am On Jan 31
saratackit:
TECNO dey always turn up for Nigerians
big time o, I'm yet to see a brand that turns up for her fans like Tecno.
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by Dolapo09: 8:31am On Feb 07
Todays the day🙌🏽🇳🇬
Ozohu454:
The TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON watch party was so lit, everyone had a good time

It was a football fiesta at Jara Mall in Ikeja om Saturday, January 27! AFCON has been elevated to a spectacle since the competition's debut; it's more than just a game.The atmosphere was infused with the excitement of the beautiful game as football fans from all around the state gather. Not only that, but headliners Zlatan Ibile, Peruzzi, DJ Neptune, Lyta, DJ 4kerty, DJ Dope Ceaser, and DJ Tinny will be providing equally exciting beats, along with hardvatage and Rankwise's hypes.

Victory Gbakara, the winner of Nigerian Idol, was present and he added a musical crown to the occasion by performing the SPARK 20 theme song along with a selection of other amazing songs. It's was a unique event that combines music and football.
Re: TECNO SPARK 20 AFCON Watch Party by Mhayrie: 9:58am On Feb 07
This is the talk of the town I'm sure!!

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing (just Your Smartphone) / TECNO Redefines Mobile Content Creation With Upcoming CAMON Series Device / SM Galaxy S9 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.