Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What People Say About You Don't Count Depend Fully On God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What People Say About You Don't Count Depend Fully On God (83 Views)

Supernatural Experiences Don't Count As Proof Of A "God". Here's Why / Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What People Say About You Don't Count Depend Fully On God by Missyajoke(f): 9:11am On Jan 29
God is able and mighty to save and deliver. The Bible says "Many are the afflictions of the wicked but the Lord delivers him from them all. God doesn't forsake any man and what you're passing through is not the end of life. The Bible says let everything that has breath praise the Lord. In everything give thanks to the mighty God cause it's only a living being that can complain about life. At the last minute God can intervene and change a man's story. Just like the case of Joseph who was sold into slavery, we can all see how God made him the prime minister. Joseph brother didn't want him to succeed but he became successful and they bowed to him. God has not forgotten any man and no matter the suffering don't give in to the demands of the wicked. The Bible says when the Lord turned the captivity of Zion they were like them that dreamed. Those who make fun of you will regret their actions sonner or later cause God will humble them and they'll end up as nothing. God can turn any situation around and he can make the poor rich and the rich poor. When I was in school a woman made life extremely hard and difficult for me, I prayed and i ask God to deal with her and God relegated her completely. See ehhn am not rejoicing over her predicaments but the Judgement was really great. They're many cases like that and God proved himself as God. Whenever people mock you remember you have a God who is on the throne. See ehhn if any one mocks you just pray this prayer like this " Lord Jesus (mention the person's name) keep making fun of me, the righteous God humble them with life situations, Lord let them know the bitter and sweet side of Life. After praying move on with your life and forget about it. Keep in mind that their judgement may not come the way you want but God will deal with them greatly.

1 Like

Re: What People Say About You Don't Count Depend Fully On God by obesse: 7:12pm On Jan 29
Missyajoke:
God is able and mighty to save and deliver. The Bible says "Many are the afflictions of the wicked but the Lord delivers him from them all. God doesn't forsake any man and what you're passing through is not the end of life. The Bible says let everything that has breath praise the Lord. In everything give thanks to the mighty God cause it's only a living being that can complain about life. At the last minute God can intervene and change a man's story. Just like the case of Joseph who was sold into slavery, we can all see how God made him the prime minister. Joseph brother didn't want him to succeed but he became successful and they bowed to him. God has not forgotten any man and no matter the suffering don't give in to the demands of the wicked. The Bible says when the Lord turned the captivity of Zion they were like them that dreamed. Those who make fun of you will regret their actions sonner or later cause God will humble them and they'll end up as nothing. God can turn any situation around and he can make the poor rich and the rich poor. When I was in school a woman made life extremely hard and difficult for me, I prayed and i ask God to deal with her and God relegated her completely. See ehhn am not rejoicing over her predicaments but the Judgement was really great. They're many cases like that and God proved himself as God. Whenever people mock you remember you have a God who is on the throne. See ehhn if any one mocks you just pray this prayer like this " Lord Jesus (mention the person's name) keep making fun of me, the righteous God humble them with life situations, Lord let them know the bitter and sweet side of Life. After praying move on with your life and forget about it. Keep in mind that their judgement may not come the way you want but God will deal with them greatly.
Thank you for this piece!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Daily Mass Readings, Today, January 31, 2024 / Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional Today, February 2, 2024 / THE 3 GREATEST ENEMIES OF AFRICAN CHRISTIANITY TODAY ~CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.