Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! (266 Views)

LASPOTECH Dismisses Five Employees For Plagiarism, Certificate Forgery / Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig / Youtube Has Blocked MIT Educational Content For 4 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 11:52am On Jan 29
Do you know the kind of damage plagiarized/AI written content can do to your career goals?

I'm sure you do, so why not hire a professional writer like me to handle all your writings?

I have years of writing experience, I pay attention to detail, I follow instructions, I am blessed with a creative mind, I am disciplined, I am diligent, I am original, and I submit my work on time.

You can reach me on my WhatsApp number 080 334 222 06 so we can discuss your next writing projects.

I am available to serve.

God bless!
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29
080 334 222 06
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29
Original human writings.
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by suleimanshehu: 8:09pm On Jan 29
Are you insinuating you are better than AI in terms of understanding grammar, comprehension, Antonyms, synonyms etc?
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30
suleimanshehu:
Are you insinuating you are better than AI in terms of understanding grammar, comprehension, Antonyms, synonyms etc?

There is no insinuation here.

I'm sure you're aware that academic institutions, authors, and blogs do NOT condone plagiarized or AI written content, which is why they demand original human written content.

That is the service I'm offering. High quality human written content.

I hope that addresses your concerns.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31
Original content at its best.
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 5:49am On Feb 02
Original Content only!
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05
Available to write.
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09
Strictly original content!
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09
Strictly original content...
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13
Let's work.
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16
Available
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 6:49am On Mar 04
At your service.
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 11:27am On Mar 06
Available to serve.
Re: Say NO To Plagiarism And AI Writings: Let Me Write Original Content For You! by amechispeaks(m): 10:04am On Mar 08
Strictly original content

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Born Professor Lands Prestigious Leadership Role In UK / 5 Reasons To Avoid Arguing With Strangers Online / Oxidized She Dashing That's Why Mixtec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.