Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? (22770 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by yamunla(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30
ThunderFireAgba:
I don't understand how you goats reason. So snake no dey naija?

Your father is a goat
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Ayomide002: 3:28pm On Jan 30
Aliveandhealthy:
I currently have about 5 million naira in my savings account and I'm planning on relocating to a developed countries with a lot of job and employment opportunities. Which European country can I travel to with 5 million naira?
I'm a Corp member serving in Cross River State
If you have more patience (due to the student visa policy), try Germany (the public universities are free). Although you need money in your block account 11k euros, you can get someone to write a sponsorship letter which covers it.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Emman08: 3:28pm On Jan 30
That N5m is losing value as we speak. By tomorrow is would be <
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Lovit(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30
Panya in Equitorial Guinea

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by timilehin007(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30
haffaze777:

Op,run away from this guy.
what if I do it for free absolutely, what would you do..
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by ThunderFireAgba: 3:29pm On Jan 30
yamunla:

Your father is a goat
Your whole family are imbecilès including your grand mother.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by timilehin007(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30
topoftheworld:

Can U connect me?
I reside in Abuja.
Lagos mainland only bro
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by casualobserver: 3:29pm On Jan 30
a better question is what business can i do in Nigeria with 5M?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Onekilo: 3:30pm On Jan 30
Italy.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by freshkpomo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30
Adesina18111:
All this japa syndrome self...#5M is enough to build a business in Nigeria and you won't be poor again if you manage it well...if actually you worked for the #5M yourself then I see no reason why you can't make it in Nigeria...

You can buy 2 Nigerian used cars around #2M each...stock house with food of at least 2 months....hire someone as a driver for bolt and you can drive the other one and save ur profit on a daily basis...be dedicated and determined...in 6 months...you should have a testimony

And watch how that business crumble....... Nigeria is not friendly to businesses anymore.

13 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by TWelebe: 3:31pm On Jan 30
Try Poland
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by tivity101: 3:32pm On Jan 30
Really with 3 5 million abi na scam. Oya gimme line abeg

Otulented:
I have link to canada with 3.5M
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by UcheKingsley1: 3:34pm On Jan 30
blackgold2018:
so after the convention event.. what next?

LoL... asylum. And I have people that will recieve and guide you. Visa is 3-4 months

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by qtx(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30
SIXFEETUNDER:
Put 5m for sporty bet and thank later

My broda, u dont deserve to live grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Nostring: 3:34pm On Jan 30
Mossadd:
he should carry 5 odds to win 25m and that will be enough to travel to anywhere 😂
a whole 5 odd ..u dey very wicked , na hypertension go kill am bfr the 5 odds enta
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Omini247: 3:36pm On Jan 30
ellalina:
New Zealand and Australia if you follow the Scudata pathway.
Simple and fast
Just hold extra 2 million for rent and feeding when. You get there before you get a job

Bro let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by qtx(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30
Adesina18111:
All this japa syndrome self...#5M is enough to build a business in Nigeria and you won't be poor again if you manage it well...if actually you worked for the #5M yourself then I see no reason why you can't make it in Nigeria...

You can buy 2 Nigerian used cars around #2M each...stock house with food of at least 2 months....hire someone as a driver for bolt and you can drive the other one and save ur profit on a daily basis...be dedicated and determined...in 6 months...you should have a testimony
Then, after you build the business and things start getting better, they kidnap you or your own and collect everything and either still wipe you or leave u poor again?. This country is something else right now.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by KIDfurniture(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30
The current exchange rate don spoil everything

Aliveandhealthy:
I currently have about 5 million naira in my savings account and I'm planning on relocating to a developed countries with a lot of job and employment opportunities. Which European country can I travel to with 5 million naira?
I'm a Corp member serving in Cross River State
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Akalia(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30
ellalina:
New Zealand and Australia if you follow the Scudata pathway.
Simple and fast
Just hold extra 2 million for rent and feeding when. You get there before you get a job
Please throw my light on this insight?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by DadKorex: 3:39pm On Jan 30
muyico:
try go Egypt to hustle for small time, easy to cross to Euro country over dere, I ve a frnd dat follow that route, he in Spain now, but don't be desperate to travel out!

like u ar really advising he goes tru water??

woaw
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Honestfrend: 3:39pm On Jan 30
Kazakhstan with work permit.. 4m I will help u run it..

A teaching job that pays 1.5m per month is ready..

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Akalia(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30
cktheluckyman:

and you think N250K/month is money? You think if the OP was earning this low he will save up to N5MILLION?
LOL, 250k is nothing. I laugh when I read the guy's comment.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? by Itisallright: 3:40pm On Jan 30
And when he loses, he should start NYSC again to save up right? Useless advise
Mossadd:
he should carry 5 odds to win 25m and that will be enough to travel to anywhere 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NUR Raises Concerns Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Fares / Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights / When Last Did You Travel To The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.