Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Like Father,like Son As Alfred Diete-spiff Jnr Becomes American Naval Officer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Like Father,like Son As Alfred Diete-spiff Jnr Becomes American Naval Officer (418 Views)

Unveiling The Magnificent Palace Of His Eminence King Alfred Diete-spiff / Queen Josephine Alfred Diete-spiff Bags "Hero Of Gender Advocacy Award" / Davido Becomes AMERICAN SINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Father,like Son As Alfred Diete-spiff Jnr Becomes American Naval Officer by Newsangle: 4:05am On Jan 30
The Royal home of their Majesties,King Alfred Diete-Spiff and Queen Josephine Diete-Spiff witnessed an uncommon celebration as their Son Prince Alfred Diete-Spiff Jnr graduates as an American Naval Officer taking after his father who was also a member Royal Navy (British).

Alfred Diete-Spiff Jnr,the only Son who took after his father's footsteps as a Naval Officer has proven himself worthy after undergoing series of test to ascertain his capabilities.

Though from a Royal lineage,Alfred Diete-Spiff Jnr has proven himself to be focused, dedicated, intelligent and of impeccable character which earn him the feat.It would be recalled that Commander Alfred Papapreye Diete-Spiff Rtd rose to become the first Military Governor of Rivers State.

The graduation ceremony was graced by His Majesty,King Alfred Diete-Spiff,the Amanyanabo of Twon Brass Kingdom who receives the first salute from his Son and witnessed by the Mother,Her Majesty,Queen Josephine Diete-Spiff of Twon Brass Kingdom.

Congratulatory messages coming from far and near to the Royal Family and the prince as he becomes American Naval Officer.

1 Share

Re: Like Father,like Son As Alfred Diete-spiff Jnr Becomes American Naval Officer by metaluterus(f): 4:14am On Jan 30
cool

Abegi I wish this young Prince Happy Career life, just as I wish Pasoma, Mc Oluomo children in the US military Also Happy Career lives.

Congratulations to their parents efforts

God nor go shame the Nigerian Military
Re: Like Father,like Son As Alfred Diete-spiff Jnr Becomes American Naval Officer by markidoo(m): 4:29am On Jan 30
This is Catchy, I pray one day my Son becomes a Fire Fighter in saner climes, where his services will be valued. Today na for bench me as a Commissioned Fire Fighter do my watch night for a 24hr duty, no resting pad!!!! My efforts no go lost.

1 Like

Re: Like Father,like Son As Alfred Diete-spiff Jnr Becomes American Naval Officer by matify83: 5:04am On Jan 30
Happy for him.

The resemblance is striking.

1 Like

Re: Like Father,like Son As Alfred Diete-spiff Jnr Becomes American Naval Officer by westlius(m): 6:25am On Jan 30
matify83:
Happy for him.

The resemblance is striking.
Yes ooo
Thats when the man's blood runs inside his son
No DNA

1 Like

Re: Like Father,like Son As Alfred Diete-spiff Jnr Becomes American Naval Officer by missjekyll: 7:22am On Jan 30
Uniform is confusing. Is he a naval rating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Human Torch On The Street!!! / F.g, Please Demand These From ASUU / August Born Share Your Birthday Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.