Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 (27950 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria / Super Eagles Will Beat Cameroon – Prophet Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Discovery4today: 7:52am On Jan 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaBfYrlngVo?si=y4crx7qF20ytRXOF

The prophet who claimed that it's been written that Cameroon will defeat Nigeria 3:1, went ahead in the video to tell the Super Eagles to pack their bags before the game against Cameroon because they will be eliminated.

Unfortunately for Prophet Elijah Abiri, the Indomitable Lions who were dominated by the super Eagles didn't record any shot on Target against the super Eagles of Nigeria , and this was the first game between Nigeria and Cameroon at the African Cup of Nations that Cameroon didn't score any single goal against Nigeria nor record any shot on Target

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Timoleon(m): 7:57am On Jan 30
Believe any 'prophet' at your own detriment.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by oz4real83(m): 8:00am On Jan 30
We should learn to differentiate between "prophecy" and "prediction". Most of the people we call prophets are just making predictions sad

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by EreluRoz: 8:02am On Jan 30
All these people are not prophets or whatsoever they call themselves, they have their baba that supply them juju

7 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Discovery4today: 8:17am On Jan 30
LearnPythonNow:
I guess God changed his mind grin

Interested in mastering PYTHON programming language ? 👇
Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Lzo098eFs?si=CJVKUcorwbV3eK6I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p07ANx-xQAg?si=W0loqBSERFZLLzgB

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by tollyboy5(m): 8:21am On Jan 30
He only made predictions not prophecy

Modified :
Let me use this privilege to tell obidient to stop booking space to spam thread with lamentations of last election.

If you have not moved on, that's fine but stop lamenting everywhere derailing thread

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Discovery4today: 8:47am On Jan 30
tollyboy5:
He only made predictions not prophecy
He made predictions? He used biblical line stating that it's written, saying that the coach should call him for prayers. What do you understand about predictions?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by ElSudani: 8:50am On Jan 30
3-1=2 in favor of Nigeria. That is what he saw.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by tollyboy5(m): 8:59am On Jan 30
Discovery4today:

He made predictions? He used biblical line stating that it's written, saying that the coach should call him for prayers. What do you understand about predictions?
I'm a gambler, you don't tell what prediction is

6 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Princezibk: 9:10am On Jan 30
I learnt a bitter lesson during the France 🇫🇷 Vs Nigeria 🇳🇬 Round of 16 World Cup ,,, when SAT GURU MARAJI prophecy that Super eagles will defeat les blues “…

He openly emphatically made the prophecy ooo ,, naso I come believe am go stake a reasonable amount of money for the first time in my life …

Mehnn I no fit cry 😭,,, I was just sighing every seconds, my mom asked me what’s happening I said I remembered a horrible even I encountered in the past 🤣🤣🤣

Make i no just catch that man ooo

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by oz4real83(m): 9:12am On Jan 30
Discovery4today:

which part of the Bible "prophesied" about the football match? Forget what the man said, which book, chapter and verse mentioned that Nigeria versus cameroun match?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by money121(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30
END TIME AND FAKE PASTOR cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by FalseProphet1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30
When I was an upcoming prophet, I used to be like him. Today, I see my visions directly from the force. And I am far better. My congregation has tripled.

This I have seen.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30
Every permutation expert has suddenly become a PROPHET.

Una like to dey dull una self for this continent.

Even the Bible was clear that the true test of a Prophet if he was directed by God is the outcome and timeline of his prophetic utterances.

People keep releasing 'prophecies' yearly that never come to reality, yet y'all keep exalting them as Prophets. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by slaawomirr: 12:01pm On Jan 30
Damnnn niggar

Only people with low thinking ability believe in spirituality and God

Native doctors, prophets, pastor are smart people using the logic of "everything is possible" and "time "
to deceive people

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by HateBigots: 12:01pm On Jan 30
This false prophet need to be arrested whenever their prophecy fails ...

Arrest this n1gga

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Imperare(f): 12:02pm On Jan 30
Someone to please call righteousness, so he or she could comment on this
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Afamsi: 12:02pm On Jan 30
Tumbom tumbom prophet. Permutation gone wrong

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Tjra: 12:03pm On Jan 30
Scammer

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Fcwilly: 12:03pm On Jan 30
LearnPythonNow:
I guess God changed his mind grin

Interested in mastering PYTHON programming language ? 👇

YES and coding too
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Kharol1234: 12:03pm On Jan 30
Falseprophet brother
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Hammac1: 12:04pm On Jan 30
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by ecolime(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30
This particular guy has a record number of failed prophesies just like Bishop Feyi the imprisoned rapist.

Whenever he gives a Prophecy in Cameroon, the exact opposite of what he says happens.

Woe unto all false prophets bringing the name of the Lord into disrepute.

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! Ezekiel 13:3 NIV

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by taiwotimitt: 12:04pm On Jan 30
[b][/b]baba don use church money play correct score grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Talkisneeded: 12:04pm On Jan 30
Another guy man just successfully shot himself in the foot....
More grease to your elbow man of God...

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30
Dis prophet does not "nose" tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30
FalseProphet1:
grin
Even falseprophet dey laugh at the maga

4 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Falseprofet2: 12:06pm On Jan 30
Same whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by mukthar2000(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30
This one CameroonBet don cut, Fake pastors with their fake prophecies everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Mozegee: 12:06pm On Jan 30
Criminals hiding as pastors

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Ijaya123: 12:06pm On Jan 30
If he was a Nigerian, he would have also predicted that Peter Obi will win the last election.

Awon oniyẹyẹ

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomori Still Eligible For Super Eagles After England Snub / Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again / Footballer Ugochi Desire Oparanozie Shows Off Her Swag In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.