Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali (23956 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Mvnster: 10:20am On Jan 30
phr0nesis:
When Onana is £50m.
Nwabali at €2m is even cheap, Chippa should demand more
Na mumu de run man utd.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by BigDawsNet: 10:20am On Jan 30
Not too expensive... if he was a brizalliian nko... Na nawabaliihano dem for calm ham
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Creamypie(m): 10:22am On Jan 30
He worth more oh. He has gradually proved himself
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by aguluobi: 10:23am On Jan 30
You people make me laugh
Nigerians never tell themselves the truth, I remember the year SA started it league compare SA league to Naija league now n weep for your country.

Mamelodi just earn $4 million dollar for Super League, that is from a league that was created 1996. Una go say na White build everything in SA was the PSL built by the Whites too ?!

robosky02:
Imagine the money Chippa United are demanding €2 convert that to naira and see what that will do for our NPFL clubs and league

Stanley Nwabili before moving to the PSL featured in the #NPFL for some years with the likes of:

▫️GO Round FC
▫️Wikki Tourist FC
▫️Enyimba Int’l FC
▫️Lobi Stars FC
▫️Katsina United FC

If we really recognize our league player occasion like this will sell them

Remember the Obiabona, Sunday Mba and co effect

In a non shell Nwabali is NPFL product but the PSL is reaping the money.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Frankofor10: 10:23am On Jan 30
He is worth more than that please.europe or nothing..
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Cti28(m): 10:28am On Jan 30
Resetinc:
Union St Gilloise ? I hope the last thunder I sent una last time hit una well well

Ticket cutters 😂
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:30am On Jan 30
Even ritualist sef no get money reach footballer walahi
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Beverlyjean(f): 10:32am On Jan 30
phr0nesis:
When Onana is £50m.
Nwabali at €2m is even cheap, Chippa should demand more

Hoe can u compare onana that has been in Europe for years and played in the champions league final with inter and champions league semi with ajax ...won league titles with someone that's battling relegation in South Africa and has never played in Europe ... u guys sef.. I don't know how u guys understand ur own football

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by waveman2: 10:45am On Jan 30
The point is the big clubs don't buy for hyping sake they look at data and statistics.

Beverlyjean:
I really don't understand the hype on Nwabali... they havnt even tested him ...3 clean sheets is really down to Aina , Bassey , onyeka and Ekong ... they are not allowing the goalie to be tested ...pls how many top notch saves has he made ... even the Equatorial Guinea Goalie made 5 times the number of saves Nwabali have made ... if he's as good as they say Chippa will not be 13th out of a 16 team league and will not have conceded 17 goals in 17 games ... 7 clean sheets out of 17 games ... the match between Manchester United and that Eastern European team... the saves uzoho made that night, was one of the best games by a goalie in that Europa league tournament back in late 2022..

Let's give credit to our compact defence, they are the ones doing the real job ... Cameroon and cote dvoire dint make any serious threat to our defence.... we need to kiss the truth and stop unnecessary hype
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by hmohammed(m): 10:58am On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nwabali my niggar

I swear money dey football
My children must ball

Nobody quick advise us make we focus on something else that year apart from school

Go waste years for uniben...computer science...up till today I nor get wetin I use that result do
My kids must play ball..one go be artiste one go dey ball then the third one go enter key boarding as full time job from early age and becomes a keyboard warrior

It will be shameful if you dont have a wife already talkless of Children. I pray you realize your future aspirations
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by muller101(m): 10:58am On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nwabali my niggar

My children must ball

Nobody quick advise us make we focus on something else that year apart from school

Go waste years for uniben...computer science...up till today I nor get wetin I use that result do
My kids must play ball..one go be artiste one go dey ball then the third one go enter key boarding as full time job from early age and becomes a keyboard warrior
What if they chooses to become men of God.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Blackman101: 10:59am On Jan 30
Let us pray that the boy gets well soon oh, i no trust that second keeper for friendly game not to talk about knock-out competition
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Mitsurugi(m): 10:59am On Jan 30
Beverlyjean:
I really don't understand the hype on Nwabali... they havnt even tested him ...3 clean sheets is really down to Aina , Bassey , onyeka and Ekong ... they are not allowing the goalie to be tested ...pls how many top notch saves has he made ... even the Equatorial Guinea Goalie made 5 times the number of saves Nwabali have made ... if he's as good as they say Chippa will not be 13th out of a 16 team league and will not have conceded 17 goals in 17 games ... 7 clean sheets out of 17 games ... the match between Manchester United and that Eastern European team... the saves uzoho made that night, was one of the best games by a goalie in that Europa league tournament back in late 2022..

Let's give credit to our compact defence, they are the ones doing the real job ... Cameroon and cote dvoire dint make any serious threat to our defence.... we need to kiss the truth and stop unnecessary hype

Support the hype let's help him to a bigger club jare.
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Mitsurugi(m): 11:00am On Jan 30
muller101:
What if they chooses to become men of God.

Especially to convert their weeded pops grin
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Metrofox(m): 11:01am On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nwabali my niggar

My children must ball

comp. science and you no know wetin you use the degree do. you fall hall 4 boys hand
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by masseratti: 11:03am On Jan 30
Beverlyjean:

i guess either his agent has hired a PR consultant for all this hypes, because we all knew our keepers are one of the major problem we had in the super eagles, we are so quick to forget how disappointing the super eagles were couple of weeks ago in qualifying games.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:05am On Jan 30
Beverlyjean:

I have finally seen someone that shares my view on nwabali
Man has not been tested, honestly

1 Like

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by olisaEze(m): 11:05am On Jan 30
A keeper is only as good as his defense! However, the hope is that someone seems to be finally stepping into the size 49 shoes of Enyeama. cool
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Bellotelli: 11:13am On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nwabali my niggar

My children must ball

Your hatred for your third child is obvious.
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by phr0nesis(m): 11:21am On Jan 30
Beverlyjean:

Hoe can u compare onana that has been in Europe for years and played in the champions league final with inter and champions league semi with ajax ...won league titles with someone that's battling relegation in South Africa and has never played in Europe ... u guys sef.. I don't know how u guys understand ur own football
You are not a Man U fan, so you won't understand.
Na we know wetin we de see for Onana hand
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by oroje1: 11:22am On Jan 30
This line go fit make line for a Naija hit song o

My nigga just hit payday.

Oshimen played so well he was selected for dope test.

They forgot he chased after cars selling pure water back then.........

It goes well.....[/quote]
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by extol1(m): 11:32am On Jan 30
YorubaRonu01:
They for wait make the tournament finish first nah!
Transfer window would have been closed by then
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by phr0nesis(m): 11:33am On Jan 30
Mvnster:

Na mumu de run man utd.
Sense far from those people

1 Like

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by tuzle(m): 11:35am On Jan 30
constant1960:
ONANA with €50m dey bench for big game
Nwabali has to be €70m
dey play, person wey never play big league before. Onana before going to Manu played at ajax and inter Milan but someone who only became popular this afcon should cost more. Even that Nigeria team, I can't remember the guy making any big saves like that, in fact I can't even remember the last time they fired a shot at him.
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Trendy247: 11:37am On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nwabali my niggar

My children must ball

No be the computer science you dey use run yahoo? undecided
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Thosyn12(m): 11:40am On Jan 30
Beverlyjean:

I totally agree with you on this, infact the Cameroonian didn't have a single SoT, this is a result of great performance from our defenders but in this life when your time comes everything will be working in your favor. Couple with lots of his dedication and patience, he could have give up on football at his early twenties when nobody knows him but man remain committed and keep believing. Man his getting his rewards now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Elxandre(m): 11:53am On Jan 30
robosky02:
Imagine the money Chippa United are demanding €2 convert that to naira and see what that will do for our NPFL clubs and league

Stanley Nwabili before moving to the PSL featured in the #NPFL for some years with the likes of:

▫️GO Round FC
▫️Wikki Tourist FC
▫️Enyimba Int’l FC
▫️Lobi Stars FC
▫️Katsina United FC

If we really recognize our league player occasion like this will sell them

Remember the Obiabona, Sunday Mba and co effect

In a non shell Nwabali is NPFL product but the PSL is reaping the money.

Picture Nwabali and Akpeyi in South Africa
You meant "nutshell" sir.
Re: Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali by Major7: 12:05pm On Jan 30
Beverlyjean:

You should be on the supersport round table for analysis, you have earned it wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History / Mbappe Requests To Leave In January. PSG To Listen But Says No To Real Madrid / Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.