Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is The API3 Alliance Worth Joining? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is The API3 Alliance Worth Joining? (83 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion / The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The API3 Alliance Worth Joining? by XTRAVAGANZA: 2:47pm On Jan 30
Wondering if joining the API3 Alliance is a good idea? Well, it seems like this group of tech folks on Web3 wants to make decentralized apps cooler by using real-world data.

They have this thing called API3 token, which used to be worth $10 but is now just hanging out at $2.9. People are talking about how the project got some cool features and recently got listed on Bitget exchange. Could this be the boost that makes the token and the project really popular? We'll have to wait and see.

It's like a secret club, and joining might be a big deal – or maybe not. For now, I'm keeping an eye out for more news about this undercover scoop.
Re: Is The API3 Alliance Worth Joining? by PalazoGiggy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30
Initially thought it's a new token but scanning through coingecko, I discovered it's a token that has been here for a while, the token has quite a good use cases and fundamentals especially the direct integration that allows API3 removes the need for intermediary services which potentially reduces cost and efficiency. Looking at the disparity between the ATH and the current price trend, I think it's a good opportunity to accumulate the token before it break outs. I have been monitoring the chart since listed on Bitget and the buying pressure has been huge perhaps the listing event is responsible for the traction

(1) (Reply)

We Are At The Roofing Stage For Goldmark Block A And B / Howo/mack Tipping Trucks Needed For Lease/hire / Lands And Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.