Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage (26120 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by MumEmdy(f): 9:29am On Jan 31
You divorce her and you expect her to wallow in self pity and depression? You are not serious.

May God give your family the fortitude to bear dis lost.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by EmekaA125(m): 9:41am On Jan 31
G
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by EmekaA125(m): 9:42am On Jan 31
RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by EmekaA125(m): 9:42am On Jan 31
MumEmdy:
You divorce her and you expect her to wallow in self pity and depression? You are not serious.

May God give your family the fortitude to bear dis lost.
She killed him by remarrying.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by MumEmdy(f): 9:53am On Jan 31
EmekaA125:

She killed him by remarrying.

She didn't killed him, he killed himself because she remarried.

Read the article says his ex-wife not his wife it means they were divorced before she remarried.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by 927adekola: 10:19am On Jan 31
He couldn't withstand the thought of another rod entering that holeHe couldn't withstand the thought of another rod entering that hole...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by EmekaA125(m): 10:28am On Jan 31
MumEmdy:

She didn't killed him, he killed himself because she remarried.

Read the article says his ex-wife not his wife it means they were divorced before she remarried.
The shock killed him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by HeWrites(m): 11:00am On Jan 31
Prod1:
He couldn't withstand the thought of another rod entering that hole

I understand him grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by tallfish145(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31
Jeon:
I like Men that can die for love and marriage.
😁😁😁😁😁😁
can you do that?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by ufuosman(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31
Ex wife na wa
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Exceed15: 5:26pm On Jan 31
Simp!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by anonymuz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:

Lol. They use religion as a cover for many things.

Their ladies hardly allow them smell pants before marriage. The ladies will secretly have a Southern guy giving them pipe.

And then fake virginity for the guys. There's a reason for this. If you mistakenly allow a guy shake your hand, the men have extremely loose mouths. The whole town would know.

So believe it or not... some guys will want to screw a girl... see her parents, do all the rites... screw the hell out of her for 6 months and divorce.

Hard not to divorce the ladies. Many are pretty useless apart from sex. Zero at cooking, some wouldn't even lay their own beds. Good for nothing but sex.

You would ask me, " where are the Elders? " grin

The same elder on husband's side that's supposed to calm fires is a 5 time divorcee. His counterpart on the other side - wife's...probably has married 6 times.
really bro, it seems you know much about them. As pretty as their women are, are they loose?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by rapheal5(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31
Aklee4994:
If Na Rapheal make I know you be you no go d!e better...but if not so am sorry 😢
only you understand your self....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by 1000Capacity: 8:52pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:
RIP idiot. The new husband will still fvck her mercilessly while you rot.
Hahahaha Omo show me love boss
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by imagrg(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28
Toto is sweet to fvck but ther carrier can use it as a weapon of destruction!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream / Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.