Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

In Need Of A Bank That Can Give Me A Loan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of A Bank That Can Give Me A Loan (292 Views)

My Experience Visiting A Bank For Loan As An Entrepreneur / Is There A Reason As To Why A Bank Should Ask This Question? / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Bank That Can Give Me A Loan by mikky2k2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30
I am currently working with a multinational company and I get a net pay of over 200k a month but my current bank has refused to give me a loan even when my salary is domiciled in their bank. And am in serious need of cash.

Please I need help from any banker that can recommend a good commercial bank that can give me a loan and be deducting repayment from my salary.. I don't mind moving my account to the bank as my current bank can't help me and it's fustrating..

WhatsApp me on 08034889435

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Bank That Can Give Me A Loan by muyico(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30
Access bank!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Bank That Can Give Me A Loan by mikky2k2(m): 3:33am On Jan 31
U know anyone there I can talk to.. and what's involved
Re: In Need Of A Bank That Can Give Me A Loan by marticlinton: 6:20pm On Feb 19
Exploring the benefits of enrolling in income-driven repayment plans unveils a multifaceted approach to managing student loan debt. Student loan forgiveness provides relief for borrowers burdened by significant educational debt. These plans offer flexibility by adjusting monthly payments based on income, ensuring affordability for borrowers facing financial challenges. Additionally, they provide the potential for loan forgiveness after a set period, typically 20 to 25 years of consistent payments. For individuals with varying income levels or uncertain career paths, income-driven repayment plans offer peace of mind and stability. Moreover, enrolling in these plans may prevent default and its adverse consequences, such as damaged credit scores and collection actions. By delving into the details of income-driven repayment plans, borrowers can make informed decisions to alleviate the burden of student loan debt effectively.
Re: In Need Of A Bank That Can Give Me A Loan by Hahjascho(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11
mikky2k2:
I am currently working with a multinational company and I get a net pay of over 200k a month but my current bank has refused to give me a loan even when my salary is domiciled in their bank. And am in serious need of cash.

Please I need help from any banker that can recommend a good commercial bank that can give me a loan and be deducting repayment from my salary.. I don't mind moving my account to the bank as my current bank can't help me and it's fustrating..

Are you still interested?
Re: In Need Of A Bank That Can Give Me A Loan by sonssyo: 4:17pm On Mar 13
mikky2k2:

Use fidelity bank and get peace of mind cool

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Extravagant?? 40k Salary Spent Just 4 Days Into The Month / CBSE JEE Main Results 2015 / Attend Breakfast With Customer Service Head, Manager & Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.