Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual (857 Views)

PLEASE HELP: Conversion From Automatic To Manual Transmission. / Changing AC Compressor From Automatic To Manual / Honda Civic 2004 Automatic To Manual Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by Emekayoung(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30
Good evening everybody. Please who knows anyone in ladipo that can convert my car from automatic to manual? Drop the contact please.
Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by SeeWahala: 8:21am On Jan 31
Emekayoung:
Good evening everybody. Please who knows anyone in ladipo that can convert my car from automatic to manual? Drop the contact please.

Out of the 10 million types and kinds of cars with automatic gearbox in nigeria, which one is your own?
Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by Angrigowt: 1:20pm On Jan 31
If its not direct.ols avoid conversion. E no worth am.sell the car and go and buy manual.like golf 3.micra....and the likes

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by Emekayoung(m): 1:41am On Feb 02
SeeWahala:

Out of the 10 million types and kinds of cars with automatic gearbox in nigeria, which one is your own?
My car is a 2007 Nissan versa. I have changed the gear twice in two years. I have heard people converting from auto to manual due to transmission failure,that's why i want to convert mine to be free from automatic wahala. I just want to go through a reliable mechanic that's all. I don't want to go through anybody without a recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by sultaan(m): 12:49am On Feb 18
Emekayoung:

My car is a 2007 Nissan versa. I have changed the gear twice in two years. I have heard people converting from auto to manual due to transmission failure,that's why i want to convert mine to be free from automatic wahala. I just want to go through a reliable mechanic that's all. I don't want to go through anybody without a recommendation.

You have been foolish twice in 2 years, now you are trying to top it off with absurd idiot move.

This is all on you bro, no need to involve anyone capable of thinking.

Keep doing same thing and expect different result
Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by SonyaSpence: 11:27am On Feb 18
Emekayoung:

What model transmission do you have in your versa? Send the VIN and I may help you. Conversion to manual is pretty easy but it's not necessary. The car will drive properly if fixed correctly with the right automatic transmission, TCM and fluid.
Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by Emekayoung(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18
sultaan:

You have been foolish twice in 2 years, now you are trying to top it off with absurd idiot move.

This is all on you bro, no need to involve anyone capable of thinking.

Keep doing same thing and expect different result
Are you maaaad? How dare you quote me in such manner,may God punish you fooool. Can you imagine. Did i ask for opinion from an idiiiot like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by Emekayoung(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18
SonyaSpence:

What model transmission do you have in your versa? Send the VIN and I may help you. Conversion to manual is pretty easy but it's not necessary. The car will drive properly if fixed correctly with the right automatic transmission, TCM and fluid.
Okay boss,i will update you with the necessary details once i come back. Thanks for being reasonable with your response. With people like you Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by sultaan(m): 12:49am On Feb 19
Emekayoung:

Are you maaaad? How dare you quote me in such manner,may God punish you fooool. Can you imagine. Did i ask for opinion from an idiiiot like you?

Emotions coming into play again without ration.

You spent money twice and now you are here looking for someone to validate your next error.

You are replacing a transmission without an error code.

You didn't mention a CVT transmission in your car which does not feel like a regular transmission, so if you don't feel the gear changing/shifting it is wrong you think it is bad.

Mechanic possibly adding Abro trans fluid cannot be overlooked.

Coming up here with mind made up to go manual will definitely attract takers for this expensive venture.

Not calling out foolish ideas of seeking out second opinion after surgery without diagnosis bad enough. Going for a transplant is Putinous
Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by Emekayoung(m): 6:54am On Feb 19
sultaan:

Emotions coming into play again without ration.

You spent money twice and now you are here looking for someone to validate your next error.

You are replacing a transmission without an error code.

You didn't mention a CVT transmission in your car which does not feel like a regular transmission, so if you don't feel the gear changing/shifting it is wrong you think it is bad.

Mechanic possibly adding Abro trans fluid cannot be overlooked.

Coming up here with mind made up to go manual will definitely attract takers for this expensive venture.

Not calling out foolish ideas of seeking out second opinion after surgery without diagnosis bad enough. Going for a transplant is Putinous

But your point should have been made politely and respectfully just like the way i addressed this issue. Must you include an insult when giving out your advise? Thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Want To Convert From Automatic To Manual by calculation(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20
Emekayoung:
Your location is the issue, assuming you reside close then your request is very simple, I mean 200% sure. For example, Toyota Sienna with automatic was seen converted to Manual transmission for commercial, which I enter and the driver drove it 120Km/hr without issue. Conversion was done in Akure, Ondo state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Plate Number-when Can We Start Getting This? / How Safe Are RHD Converted Cars / Converting A Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.