Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? (771 Views)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend! / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Rebuker(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30
This dish is an Indian delicacy, but I understand it might seem strange to you since you probably haven't seen or tried it before.

Ah, the food is ready! What captures our attention about this meal is how it's prepared and presented.

It appears to include a plethora of ingredients and spices.

The process of continuously adding elements to it is quite fascinating. It's captivating to witness the food adorned with such elaborate decoration.

Eggs and tomatoes are strategically placed around the top of the main dish, along with something resembling green pepper.

And oh, the cook is skilled; his mastery is evident in the way he handles everything, particularly with this specific dish.

Hey, what are your thoughts on this dish? Would you like to have a taste?

Cc: Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ybOAeOZJk

Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Visocrate(m): 2:08am On Jan 31
Taste and vomit in second therapy for Nigerians instead of taking drugs
Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Visocrate(m): 2:21am On Jan 31
Taste and vomit therapy for doctors to prescribe for patients
Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Rebuker(m): 7:55am On Jan 31
Visocrate:
Taste and vomit therapy for doctors to prescribe for patients

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by chiiraq802(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31
na "pra pra pra pra!!! your shiite go dey come out from ur anus after eating this concussion. lolx
Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Rebuker(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31
chiiraq802:
na "pra pra pra pra!!! your shiite go dey come out from ur anus after eating this concussion. lolx

As the food too rich na😂
Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Goodnewsforlife: 5:05pm On Feb 02
I think it’s an abomination in India to cook without eggs

I never see India food wey no get egg
Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Rebuker(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04
Goodnewsforlife:
I think it’s an abomination in India to cook without eggs

I never see India food wey no get egg

Lol.
Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Fillis: 11:00am On Feb 12
Street food in India has always been quite specific. By the way, there is an element of show here)) I know that there are food outlets (a la fast food) where they specially prepare the most shocking for tourists)) But such jokes also cast a shadow on good restaurants serving Indian cuisine. I'm used to checking the kitchen before I order. The easiest way to see professional work tables like here - https://slkitchenequipments.com/ This will already be a sign that the owner of the establishment does not skimp on professional equipment and quality. Another thing is that most Indian dishes have curry spice in their composition. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: An Indian Delicacy; Would You Like To Have A Taste? by Rebuker(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16
Fillis:
Street food in India has always been quite specific. By the way, there is an element of show here)) I know that there are food outlets (a la fast food) where they specially prepare the most shocking for tourists)) But such jokes also cast a shadow on good restaurants serving Indian cuisine. I'm used to checking the kitchen before I order. The easiest way to see professional work tables like here - https://slkitchenequipments.com/ This will already be a sign that the owner of the establishment does not skimp on professional equipment and quality. Another thing is that most Indian dishes have curry spice in their composition. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Nice one, you seem to have a good knowledge about their dishes🙌

(1) (Reply)

Pizzzaa Making / Coca Cola Bottles And Rust: The Epidemic. / Amount Of Coke Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.